Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Attention:

Angry Attention:

Your blasting of the state of SC:

- Really pisses off people like me who have poured time and effort into this state
    - Does NOTHING but turn off potential future voters if he runs as an independent/third party
    - Serves only to further smear Ron Paul and his supporters among the "Faux News right"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    +1
    "Men are ruled, at this minute by the clock, by liars who refuse them news, and by fools who cannot govern." -- G.K. Chesterton

It's just nerves. Please don't take it personally. I love SC!

+1!

Today has been a great day!

Thanks for your good work Georgia Tech Swagger

Please don't take it personal. There are just a lot of smartasses on the board.

You gave it all you had GTS.

Ron Paul supporters need to stop bashing every state if we do bad in them. I'm not even from South Carolina, nor have I ever been there, but there is no point of insulting an entire state just because we lose a primary or caucus. You're making Ron Paul supporters from there really upset, and how would you feel if everyone bashed your state if Ron Paul loses in it?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2% of RP Supporters give the entire group a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_tech_swagger View Post

- Really pisses off people like me who have poured time and effort into this state
    - Does NOTHING but turn off potential future voters if he runs as an independent/third party
    - Serves only to further smear Ron Paul and his supporters among the "Faux News right"
    I agree. Knock it off with the insults of any particular state and/or its voting population at large. Assume for the sake of argument that Ron Paul wins the GOP nomination, do you really thinking insulting the state of South Carolina is going to endear its voters to give its electoral votes to Ron Paul in the general election?
    "Sir, we have not yet even begun to fight!" -- Commodore John Paul Jones

Quote Originally Posted by blakjak View Post
    +10000 *cough* truthers *cough*

Thank you for some common sense. The stupidity from people on this board who bash potential voters (not just in SC but in general) is stunning to me.
    "If God is just, I tremble for my country." - Thomas Jefferson

Is it alright to blow off steam? You should know it's not directed at RP supporters.

SC has proved that it's war mongering, open borders, McCain country - AGAIN. It's just shocking that they still support this guy and his amnesty crap. I guess they'll be re-electing that sleazy traitor Lindsay Graham, too.

Don't feel bad, It's not JUST SC. This country re-elected George W Bush. I see a pathological sickness here.

Quote Originally Posted by blakjak View Post
    98% of lawyers give the other 2% a bad name.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Calling Ron Paul an isolationist is like calling your neighbor a hermit, because he doesn't come over your property and break your windows. - Dave Hebel
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://freedom4um.com/

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by susano View Post
    Is it alright to blow off steam? You should know it's not directed at RP supporters.

SC has proved that it's war mongering, open borders, McCain country - AGAIN. It's just shocking that they still support this guy and his amnesty crap. I guess they'll be re-electing that sleazy traitor Lindsay Graham, too.

Don't feel bad, It's not JUST SC. This country re-elected George W Bush. I see a pathological sickness here.
    It's called tact. You and those who are speaking like you would do well to learn what the hell it means. You hurt our cause more than you help it. It's far easier to make enemies than friends, and if you are like this all the time it's easy to see how you could in a few short hours whipe out months work of work by people like me on the ground.
    Last edited by georgia_tech_swagger; 01-19-2008 at 08:01 PM.

My take is that the Republican Party in this state is the problem. They contol the vote. It is that simple.

It's called tact.
    It's also called "maturity". I hate to sound like I am scolding, but it really looks like it needs to come to that. Just because Ron Paul has strong support among young people doesn't mean they should act like 4 year olds.
    "So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
    - Ayn Rand

I'm in NC, and I know you all in sc did a good job.

<salute>

Great work

Supporting your efforts from a SC native now in NM. Dr. Paul just needs to allow others to slowly bleed out and target key delegate states. In the long run, we will win.

I am impressed with anyone who can see through the smoke screen. So far there are 10,527 people in South Carolina that i love. And i particularly love the canvassers. I love the Southern Avenger.
    That is out of a population of 4321249.

Ron Paul emphasizes the need for personal responsibility. I cannot believe that so many people fail to use their discriminating faculties. Granted some of them are children...even so, it is grim.

And yes...nerves! There is an awful lot at stake. I'm on the verge of taking up smoking.
    The world does not consist of a throng of geniuses. WilliamBanzai7

Yeah, these morons cost RP more votes, we are better off without them. Wonder if we could get them to join Hiliary's team?

MIC=Military Industrial Complex rules SC. That and the need to make a living.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Attention morons:

I looked at this thread because I thought perhaps somebody was going to tell me something I needed to know.

South Carolina people can't be blamed for being ignorant of Ron Paul.
    If you want to blame somebody, blame the mass media for not giving them more information about the candidates.

I appreciate what you guys did

I'll be bashing my own state if we don't vote for Ron in the primary February 5th. $#@!, they deserve it.

I don't doubt for a minute there are a lot of people voting here that are stupid/ignorant/uninformed, whatever you want to call them. The fact is that a lot of people still don't know who Ron Paul is and what he stands for. I heard on NPR yesterday someone in Columbia calling him a kook, and it definitely gets the blood hot. But anyone can be educated. An informed and reasonable person would vote for no one else but Ron Paul. Maybe we should be critical of ourselves for not having reached and convinced enough people. We should have done more canvassing, more phone calls and tried to get another billboard up. If anything, this is a motivator to work harder for Tuesday in February in the other states.
    Every generation needs a new revolution. - Thomas Jefferson

But anyone can be educated. An informed and reasonable person would vote for no one else but Ron Paul. Maybe we should be critical of ourselves for not having reached and convinced enough people
    THIS is the WISEST statement I have read so far on this ENTIRE forum.

Thank you for saying it.
    "So you think that money is the root of all evil. Have you ever asked what is the root of all money?"
    - Ayn Rand

Thanks to all the RP supporters in South Carolina for their hard work. But a state like this is just not good for RP. It's very much pro-MIC, lots of bases, lots of retired vets, 67% of Republicans approve of Bush II, there's not a big Ron Paul voting pool in South Carolina and that's all there is to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast