Thread: Voters not at the addresses/phone numbers on my list.

Voters not at the addresses/phone numbers on my list.

I am having a huge problem with the voter information for my precinct not being correct as a majority of them have either moved or have had their phones disconnected.

I went out door to door this afternoon and found out that most of the houses I am going too have someone else now currently living in them.

Then I came home and my wife said she went through 2 pages of the phone list I gave her and didn't get to talk to one person as the phones are either disconnected or the person she is asking for is not living at that address.

Uggg lol.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Me too

We've called 5 pages and only gotten to actually talk to very few people. Most numbers are disconnected or I got a lot of answering machines.

Same. I'm still having some good conversations and planting seeds, machines too.

Yeah, the data may be a bit old. Just take comfort in the fact that it's the same data all the other campaigns are using too.

Check with your local campaign office if you have one. They sometimes have better lists. I know the Miami office has some kickass phone lists.

Also, if you have a few extra minutes, do a quick online search for the person. You might get a better number for them.

If not, some of the people not on the list have been the most eager to listen. One lady had just moved in to the house we stopped at the other day and she loved what she heard.
    Florida -- Miami-Dade -- Florida City -- 951

Quote Originally Posted by daniroyer View Post
    Check with your local campaign office if you have one. They sometimes have better lists. I know the Miami office has some kickass phone lists.

Also, if you have a few extra minutes, do a quick online search for the person. You might get a better number for them.

If not, some of the people not on the list have been the most eager to listen. One lady had just moved in to the house we stopped at the other day and she loved what she heard.
    Those phone lists here were a special request of the field office, they were known good and weeded out the bad.....