Thread: The future of the rEVOLution is depending on the MLK moneybomb!

Exclamation The future of the rEVOLution is depending on the MLK moneybomb!

I hope everybody recognizes this by now. The donations have almost completely dried up. Yesterday was the Ben Franklin money bomb day and they raised just barely over 20 thousand dollars! Yes, it was expected to be a small money bomb day, but less money was raised yesterday than even the day before. It was a complete failure. In the past small MB days like the Veteran's Day one raised a few thousand dollars at the least.

I know a lot of Ron Paul supporters are disenchanted right now, myself included. I have donated 1000 dollars to the campaign and I am just a working class joe. It's incredibly disappointing to see our money mismanaged and to have to witness losses in the primaries. I have donated to the campaign every month since May and I have yet to donate this month. Like many of you I have been unsure about sending more money.

What every Ron Paul supporter should understand is: Everyone will be watching the donation ticker that day - the media, the campaign and the fellow supporters. If the MLK money bomb fails, I'm afraid that it will be the end of the campaign. What happens that day will be the true indicator of how much support Ron Paul has left in this primary season.

If you make the decision not to donate, then you should be prepared for this all to end. Whatever reservations and criticisms you have need to be set aside for this one day of hope.

For those that are on the fence, I want you to think about all that you have been fighting for, all the sacrifices that you have made so far and what is at stake for the future of this country. Your indifference or unwillingness to commit on that one day may have repercussions for years to come.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Of course the Franklin day was a disaster. So are all the other fundraisers not planned by Lyman. And of course the funds appear to be drying up, we are days away from a money bomb that looks set to break $5m.
    EBOOKS !!!!
    For free ebooks, let me know which topics you'd like...

rebelresource@gmail.com, no PMs please

1. Economic collapse ... 6. Banking system
    2. 9/11 investigation ... 7. North American Union
    3. Global warming ........ 8. Imperial interventions
    4. Corporatism .............. 9. Palestine/Israel
    5. Fascism ......................10. Adam Smith

“In some parts of the world, people never ask, ‘what can
    we do?’ They simply do it.” -Chomsky

Actually, very little was done to promote the Ben Franklin Money Bomb. For one of these to be successful, we ALL have to get involved spreading the word. Banners have to be created and distributed, articles and blogs written, emails/notifications sent out all over the place and then, of course we all have to donate.

The MLK money bomb will fail too, if we do not get busy.

I've been to 4 debates in 3 states.
    I've been to 7 rallies in 4 states.
    I've donated, donated, donated, donated and donated.
    I've brought family, neighbors, friends, associates, clients and suppliers on board.
    I've made signs.
    I've followed Meetup e-mail communications from 5 states, helping where I could.
    I've marched.
    I've sign waved.
    I've canvassed.
    I've signed, stickered and painted my vehicles.
    I've bought RP gear and sport it every day.
    I've worked sporting events.
    I've created posters and placed them in gun stores.
    I've designed and had T-shirts made, sold them and donated to the cause.
    I've phoned.
    My travels, expenses, time and donations total thousands and thousands.

I could do more.

MLK money bomb has my full attention. I'll give what I'm allowed. I'll e-mail every person on my list more than once. I'll tell everyone I meet to give simply because it's the most worthy cause I've ever known.

Our number one weapon against the bastards who are squeezing the life out of our communities, our Treasury and the world's resources is M-O-N-E-Y.

Our second biggest weapon is our numbers. Let's rally in numbers that dwarf Obama's Oprah-induced record rally attendance.

Let's go for the win. That's why I signed on in February. Let's not leave our two biggest guns in their holsters and let Ron do all of the work.

Please?

Bosso

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    The Revolution is much bigger than any fund raising day, it's bigger than even Ron Paul. The Revolution will not be stopped, the only question is who will give up.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

There is an old filth song that sort of applies if you change some of the words around:

The list is thousands long
    People who decided it wasn't for them
    Did they really make that decision?
    Conditioning runs deep in the U.S.A.
    Teenage rebellion is just fine as long as you stop once you turn eighteen
    Thousands of punks turned to society's tools
    There is something in their eyes
    You can tell they sold out
    Remember punk is more than teenage rebellion
    Sure it starts there. But why does it end?
    And the list is thousands long
    What other life is there besides a life of freedom?
    Never give in
    Never give up
    When boredom sets in
    Think of the young kids who we once were
    That enthusiasm is still there
    You look around
    What do you see?
    One to replace every five that leave
    And the list is millions long
    But, lately I see an upsurgency
    Back to old values of dedication and fuking rebellion
    Perhaps the list is only hundreds long.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossobass View Post
    I've been to 4 debates in 3 states.
    I've been to 7 rallies in 4 states.
    I've donated, donated, donated, donated and donated.
    I've brought family, neighbors, friends, associates, clients and suppliers on board.
    I've made signs.
    I've followed Meetup e-mail communications from 5 states, helping where I could.
    I've marched.
    I've sign waved.
    I've canvassed.
    I've signed, stickered and painted my vehicles.
    I've bought RP gear and sport it every day.
    I've worked sporting events.
    I've created posters and placed them in gun stores.
    I've designed and had T-shirts made, sold them and donated to the cause.
    I've phoned.
    My travels, expenses, time and donations total thousands and thousands.

I could do more.

MLK money bomb has my full attention. I'll give what I'm allowed. I'll e-mail every person on my list more than once. I'll tell everyone I meet to give simply because it's the most worthy cause I've ever known.

Our number one weapon against the bastards who are squeezing the life out of our communities, our Treasury and the world's resources is M-O-N-E-Y.

Our second biggest weapon is our numbers. Let's rally in numbers that dwarf Obama's Oprah-induced record rally attendance.

Let's go for the win. That's why I signed on in February. Let's not leave our two biggest guns in their holsters and let Ron do all of the work.

Please?

Bosso
    What you have done for the campaing is amazing! I've seen you around the city before. I applaud your commitment. I haven't been nearly as commited. I've given what in my eyes was a ton of money and I've written letter after letter, but I can't compare to supporters like you.

I have had a lot of doubt the past week and I know others have too. I've read the blogs and seen the posts. I've made the decision that I have to set aside that doubt and fight for the good of this nation. I want to encourage anyone else that has had those same feelings of doubt to step up and fight for freedom. I know that the MLK day cannot fail. It must be a huge success.

I pray for a big victory in Nevada tommorow to set a fire under the grassroots asses and get them to pull out their credit cards two day later.

Someone should contact all the meetups with information about the moneybomb!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Everyone needs to get behind this! This is our last chance for a big money-bomb event before the critical day (Super Tuesday). Let's give it our all.

www.FreeAtLast2008.Com

Guys!!!
    I know they are doing there best to stop this TSUNAMI, but crying foul at every little thing is frankly getting lame!!
    F**K what they are doing!!!
    Get off the computer and talk to people!!
    The harder they fight to keep us down...the harder we FIGHT BACK!!

LETS MAKE THIS MLK BOMB ENORMOUS!!! SO THEY CAN SEE THAT ALL THERE B.S. IS NOT GETTING US DOWN!!

Im in for another $100!!!

THIS IS WAR PEOPLE!! NO TIME FOR CRYING ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!
    Edit/Delete Message

I'm gonna chip in
    "Our government has kept us in a perpetual state of fear — kept us in a continuous stampede of patriotic fervor — with the cry of grave national emergency. Always there has been some terrible evil at home or some monstrous foreign power that was going to gobble us up if we did not blindly rally behind it."
    -- General Douglas MacArthur

ANd post on youtube videos all you can
    Let's make History again
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

The main campaign has spent a good chunk of the 20 million. There's apparently 8 million left according to the interview I heard this morning on RPRadio. Here in California, I heard many radio commercials (on KFI AM640) and I regularly hear RP commercials on XM satellite radio on CNBC. Those are nationwide and probably very expensive. There are TV commercials in SC now.

On of the largest expense is the chartered jet that is used to fly RP. That allowed us to go on Jay Leno twice and various other shows like Colbert on a moment's notice. You can't beat that kind of publicity. The other Republicans (except for Romney) can't afford this. Ron Paul is able to handle both SC and NV at the same time battling McCain in SC and Romney in NV.

They want to spend "every dime of the remaining 8 mil" right up to Feb 5's SuperTuesday. That's what the campaign director said.

Let's make a reasonable goal. 8 Million for MLK. That would be a nice progression of moneybombs: $4 mil, $6 mil, $8 mil. $10 Mil would be nice, but we can DEFINITELY do $8 mil. It just takes 100,000 hard core RP supporters donating $80 and we've got it. Round up to $100 if you can. It's the investment with the highest financial gain% you will ever make.

Fund the bomb right after midnight EST. The initial momentum gets noticed. Pay attention to the progression during the day. If by 12:00 PM EST, we don't have $4-5 mil, please add. We MUST do at least 8 mil for a MASSIVE TV ad spree that no other Republican can match except Romney. Romney can't win against Hillary, but Ron Paul can.

This will be my 3 money bomb, with $100 each. That's besides the blimp, 3900 DVD's, shows, sign bombs, lots of sign wavings, canvassing, etc.

Come'on we can all do this. Skip just one small unnecessary expense this week and fund the MLK money bomb.