Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who is this Billionaire supporter of Ron Paul?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    There was no secret billionaire. There was a very wealthy guy who contributed significantly to the blimp and to a major one page add in New England I believe. That's about the extent of that myth. Anyone remember him? He posted on here many times during the heyday.

End thread.
    Larry Lepard is probably who you're talking about. He paid for a full page ad in USA Today. He's still around. I see him as guest on occasional podcasts and vids.

If the "billionaire" was actually a thing based on a real person, it was probably Peter Thiel. Thiel is no libertarian (except by those who somehow equate communism with liberty and yes they do exist) but he's been propped up as one for propaganda purposes.
    Last edited by devil21; 10-23-2019 at 09:27 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

The entire internet is the domain of paid shills and bots. If you don't know this by now....

Israel, under control of the Crown and, ultimately, the Vatican, own the USA. If you don't know this by now....

Talk to people about liberty. You won't find it on websites, you won't find it in politicians.

Visiting the Outer Banks of NC?
    Outer Banks NC Fishing Boat Rentals

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    Larry Lepard is probably who you're talking about. He paid for a full page ad in USA Today. He's still around. I see him as guest on occasional podcasts and vids.

If the "billionaire" was actually a thing based on a real person, it was probably Peter Thiel. Thiel is no libertarian (except by those who somehow equate communism with liberty and yes they do exist) but he's been propped up as one for propaganda purposes.

Yep. That's him. I think he had a lot of money but no secret billionaire.

People believing Trump is the secret billionaire is the mother of all that is wrong with this forum these days
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yep. That's him. I think he had a lot of money but no secret billionaire.

People believing Trump is the secret billionaire is the mother of all that is wrong with this forum these days
    Who is the father?
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Who is the father?
    We should charge him child support.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    We should charge him child support.
    He pays. Enough to escape the banhammer.

But I wonder who's really sponsoring all this myth building?

Last edited by acptulsa; 10-23-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I don't really care if I happen to be wrong about your positions, you are wrong about mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikcers View Post
    My tax dollars paid to fund ISIS and make fake beheading videos. Are you saying we shouldn't get our monies worth??

I was optimistic back in '07/08. But I never believed bthere was a billionaire backing Ron Paul. I don't believe it was Trump either. At that point, Trump was all over the political board. Even now he has said and done libertarian leaning things, but he is by no means a libertarian.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12