Thread: meet RON PAUL on Friday! VETS vets VETS vets VETS

meet RON PAUL on Friday! VETS vets VETS vets VETS

Hello,

I am trying to pass the word on, in case any veterans in the area would like to meet, or have any questions for Vietnam Veteran Ron Paul.

I am a former US Marine, and I have been active in the liberty movement for 20 years now. I am proud of my service, and I will stand up to this very minute to defend my country against all enemies. I love America more than I love my own life, and I am dedicated to making her stronger and more safe, and her people free to exercise their right to self determination.

Earlier in 2007, I learned about Dr Ron Paul, and after studying all the candidates, I became convinced that Dr Paul is not only the only candidate who is talking not merely about the symptoms of the problems we face in America today, but their sources, and he has the plan to address and repair the breeches which are appearing almost daily now.

I would like to inform folks that there is going to be a Veterans only meet and greet in Charleston, SC on Friday, 18 January 2008, where veterans can meet Dr Ron Paul and find out his positions on foreign policy and domestic security, followed by an open to the public veterans rally entitles "A Stronger America Rally."

The details are as follows:

FRIDAY - 18 January 2008

Veterans Only Meet and Greet with Dr Ron Paul
    1800 - 1845 (6:00 PM to 6:45 PM) in the Blue Topaz Room

Open to Public (with Veterans filling the two front rows)
    Stronger America Rally
    1900 - 2100 (7:00 PM to 9:00 PM) in the Ball Room

Charleston, SC

Charleston Mariott
    170 Lockwood Blvd
    Charleston SC 29403

Hotel number: (843) 723-3000
    RSVP line for Vets Only Meet and Greet: (843) 225-6477
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for the update, Gun.

I'm heading out first thing to try to squeeze onto a flight to Charleston. Michael (RonPaulRiders) will pick me up at the airport. Wish me well in getting a seat on one of the overbooked flights.

Hope to see ya there.

Click my sig to see a few photos of the last debate and Ron in Fort Mill, SC today if you have a second. My wife finally got to talk to Ron after not seeing him for a long while. She barely survived open heart in September, but is doing exceptionally well these days. We saw a lot of friends and the stump speech, Q&A and press attendance was great.

Bosso

Will this be streaming online?
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

That would be awesome if they did. I sure hope Ron Paul addresses the veterans in my state. I would like to see him in person.
    Stay focused on positive fund raising ideas.
    Remind folks to register and actually vote in the primaries. Their support is great, their vote is what counts.

Anybody can come to the rally at 7PM, but only vets for the meet n greet at 6PM. PLEASE Vets RSVP at the number provided. I'm manning HQ 24 hrs right now (have to do reverse lookups on 400 addresses for GOTV) so I'll be here. If no answer, it means I'm in the head, so call back in 10-15 mins.
    http://glenbradley.net/share/aleksan...nitsyn_4-t.gif “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.” ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Someone please video this! I want to throw it in the face of war supporters who think they support the troops by making them fight in Iraq.

Press will be all over the Stronger America Rally. No press or cameras for the meet n greet. for a good reason. the UCMJ.

By the way:

http://knowbeforeyouvote.com/

Thanks for that website!
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess this isn't streaming live??

Awesome! I finally got to meet Dr Paul! He signed my Constitution!