Thread: Scientists Develop Semi-accurate Dog Translator...

Scientists Develop Semi-accurate Dog Translator...

...the first words to have been translated, amazingly, are the following:

Keep your eyes on the corner pocket! It's the Democrats who have the biggest numbers, and it's the candidate with the biggest numbers who gets themselves into the White House!

What if Ron Paul was to become as loved and popular as the man every Democrat wishes was running for office this year instead: Mr. Al Gore?

Forget about Giuliani, Thompson, McCain (Mr POW who voted against restoring Habeas Corpus), or Mitt; history is NOT going to be made by a 6% "win" in the races, regardless if it doubles President 9/11's numbers.

HISTORY is made by those who actually become PRESIDENT, and that means pulling the BLINKERS off of the MAJORITY, and showing them why Dr. Paul is the ONLY CHOICE!

We've already got the best stance we could have on the war, but that's not proving to be enough just yet. And before you jump down my throat, please remember: we're going for the JUGULAR here - the MAJORITY, and why shouldn't we keep that forefront in our minds???!

Could it be our stance on Health Care that's not getting through?

Are people still not clear on the whole "Free Markets" message?

I think so, but what ranks even higher in the polls???

The ENVIRONMENT! Why do you think the banks have jumped all over the documentaries and some of the major green charities out there as sponsors??

Because it's a unifying tinder box waiting to explode if people put two and two together, and it's applicable to multiple issues of incredible importance. Well, we've gone ahead and done the math for them: read our mission statement at http://sleepingnatives.org/mission....

We are a short, artistic, environmental film production company who, for the benefit of our first grassroots project (a 2 minute film called "Going to Work") have won the rights to a spine-tingling track from Depeche Mode for our soundtrack! It is the ONLY project seeking to bridge the gap between those who feel strongly about the environment (hello Al Gore supporters - I used to be one myself), and the monetary reform principles Congressman Ron Paul is the only candidate in support of (to say nothing for our Constitutional Rights).

Depeche Mode themselves rated this gift to us, based on the DISTRIBUTION POTENTIAL of our script, at $30,000.00 PER AIRING (what we would've had to pay for this soundtrack if they didn't like us).

This is a WASTED GIFT if we do not get this project financed!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

YOU DON'T EVEN HAVE TO SPEND ANY MONEY TO HELP US GET THIS MESSAGE OUT THERE!!!!!

We have also partnered with Yahoo, via the Give2Network, so that people can download and use a Yahoo searchbar which gives us up to half of the money spent by marketers to have their sites listed first when you search with it online and click on their paid links! This is NOT peanuts! It often comes to about 50 cents to a buck per click!! Plus up to 7% of the total amount spent when you use it to shop online at any of their shopping partner sites like Amazon, Newegg, Target, Netflix, and even iTunes!

We did this so you could save your money for Dr. Paul (like we do), but if you don't like the idea of installing a searchbar 'cause it's a pain, please consider helping us with a buck, five bucks, ten bucks, or WHATEVER - but PLEASE HELP US MAKE THIS PROJECT A REALITY! WE NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Judge our project and our goals for yourself: you can read all about the details of our plan at our site: http://sleepingnatives.org.... There is a little reading involved, but this is a totally new concept which deserves the full run-down, so that's what you'll find there, ---> along with a copy of our script and the MUSIC FROM DEPECHE MODE that we've acquired for it!!

As one of our supporters put it:

"
    Great idea!
    On January 7th, 2008 FreedomHawaii says:

Great talking points on the environment. We're up against that here in Hawaii- wish I'd read this yesterday before we campaigned.

Does National see the benefit of something like this? Are they listening yet?

I'm serious- just wondering if any progress has been made on communication .

Please keep this in front of people. The Al Gore worshippers are very tough, if not impossible. This could turn them around...
    "

Please visit http://sleepingnatives.org/helpus... and HELP US WIN THE MAJORITY AND GET DR. PAUL IN THE WHITE HOUSE! THAT IS WHERE THE REAL HISTORY IS TO BE MADE!

Thank you sincerely,
    Philip
    Last edited by SleepingNative; 01-17-2008 at 11:03 AM.
    - Inspiring, Informing, and Accelerating the Replacement of a Global Lifestyle with One that Works -
    The ONLY project bridging Ron Paul with the Environment:
    Sleeping Natives Productions

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

This stream of consciousness is very hard to follow. Can someone read this and summarize what the point of the post is?
    Help convert the Republican Party from within

|------------|------------------|---------------|-----------------|-You are here----|-----------|
    Tyranny --> Revolution --> Freedom --> Prosperity --> Dependency ---> Tyranny

I'm just drawing the bridge between an issue of incredible importance to most Dems, which they uniformly fail to identify Dr. Paul as being any good for. It's a gigantic misconception that our project stands to clarify.

We believe it can change the tide and so is worth the effort spent in understanding it.

Ron Paul greener than Gore???

See for yourself!

Peace,
    Philip
    Last edited by SleepingNative; 01-17-2008 at 10:48 AM.
    - Inspiring, Informing, and Accelerating the Replacement of a Global Lifestyle with One that Works -

... and just to prove my quip on McCain (how he voted AGAINST restoring Habeas Corpus):

http://www.senate.gov/legislative/LI...te=00340#state

It wasn't "logg-rolled" into any other measures either, it just stood on its own and he killed it. Mr. P.O.W. himself killed Habeas Corpus!

Funny how none of this made the news, isn’t it?

Instead, what DID make the news THE VERY NEXT DAY (9/20/2007) was all the hubbub Congress made - with their totally bogus “for-show” vote - denouncing MoveOn.org’s labelling of General Petrayus as, “General BETRAY-US”! How ironic is THAT?!?!

Deep breaths... "SERENITY NOW!" =/

Quote Originally Posted by RPinSEAZ View Post
    This stream of consciousness is very hard to follow. Can someone read this and summarize what the point of the post is?
    1. Al Gore was more popular than the Dems running now because his stance on the Environment was more popular.

2. People are misguided in thinking that a strong Federal Government really wants to help the environment.

3. Just like all things, an efficient solution to this problem works from the bottom up. Not from the Top down. Free Market will give the incentive to actually produce a workable alternative to Fossil Fuels.

4. The left does not realize this, and thinks exactly the opposite.

5. This group wants to educate the left that the free market is a better answer, that the government control the left has fought so hard for is at the root of our environmental neglect.

6. I think they want you to help them by downloading Yahoo Toolbar which gives them a percentage of each banner click and websearch you use.

The majority of Republicans have been duped into accepting amnesty, more federal beaurocracy, and entitlement programs. So who knows, they may be actually be able to change peoples mind.

What I do know is that lobbying groups, and the corruption that has sprung up around them is more of a problem than an unregulated free market supply and demand solution would be. If the left continues to cling to the belief that enforcing more corrupt government will somehow help, they're mistaken. The government will give the outward appearance they are helping with one hand, and they will continue to take money from oil companies and big industry with the other. All the while subsidizing pollutors.

I'll download the toolbar. I'm not sure if I have to do it through their site or what though.

Quote Originally Posted by CountryboyRonPaul View Post
    ... I think they want you to help them by downloading Yahoo Toolbar which gives them a percentage of each banner click and websearch you use.

The majority of Republicans have been duped into accepting amnesty, more federal beaurocracy, and entitlement programs. So who knows, they may be actually be able to change peoples mind.

I'll download the toolbar. I'm not sure if I have to do it through their site or what though.
    Just visit http://www.give2network.com/ (link also available here: http://sleepingnatives.org/helpus), and click on the "Download Now" button and it'll walk you through setting it up. When it asks you to select the non-profit group you wish to support, please enter "Sleeping Natives" and you'll see us pop-up. Just select us, confirm it, and every click you make on a sponsored link, when brought-up from a search using this searchbar, helps us more than you would imagine!

If you ever shop online at sites like Amazon, Newegg, Target, Netflix, iTunes, etc. (full list of partnering sites here: http://www.give2network.com/ShoppingPage.aspx), we also receive up to 7% of the total amount spent if you use the searchbar's "Shopping Links" button to get there as well!

THANK YOU CountryboyRonPaul!!
    Last edited by SleepingNative; 01-17-2008 at 11:31 AM.

BTW here's the link for the actual dog translator invention (for what it's worth):

http://www.tomshardware.com/2008/01/...og_translator/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.