Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Really Scared and Depressed About Future

Unhappy Really Scared and Depressed About Future

The way this country is headed and therefore the world, just makes me sick!

I have always been opposed to giving aid to all these countries, inc. isreal, when I first saw Ron Paul I loved his messege and knew right away he is our only hope left, I go out and tell everyone I can find, at school, around my house, stores, etc. etc. The thing that scares me is what we are up against, the ones who want a global system are so determined, and they control the army, air force, navy, and public water treatment plants just to name a few. they are SO ADVANCED that not only is this going to be an uphill battle but it will be a sheer rock cliff, with no rope, and they are always right behind. now I hear mccain has a war on blogs. pretty soon the only websites with blogs, or comments, will be large companies that can afford to pay someone to monitor every post, this will give them the upper hand because there will be a lot less blogs for them to monitor and unfluence with their trolls.

They are so advanced that my whole family now thinks I'm a "CONSPIRICY THEORIST",

The one thing that just makes my blood boil is the fact that I can't even get my dad and brother to even consider RP as a serious candidate, I just want to scream right now,

they infiltrated MY FAMILY, they have plans for the future, I saw a video the other day with henry kissinger talking, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!

in the begining of my support for RP I thought there was hope;
    now all I want to do is find a small group of like minded individuals and find the most remote place on the planet that is warm and just move there and build earthships(self-sustainable housing made from tires and other recyclables

can someone PLEEEASE either set me straight or agree that it would be better to go

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Oh lord. Why are you posting this here? Don't post this negative junk on this forum. Post it somewhere else. This is not the place. I hope this is MOVED to another forum.
    Last edited by Bryan; 01-16-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: forum guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by TheConstitutionLives View Post
    Oh lord. Why are you posting this crybaby crap on here? Don't post this negative junk on this forum. Post it somewhere else. This is not the place.
    holy wow insensitive

this is how many libertarian have felt for years.
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

and i bet once you find out what an earthship is you'll want one of those too, I want to build one for mulitiple families, one with comunal space and private areas

youtube "earthship 101"

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes me too

we have decided not to have any children even though we have heaps of money

we have also decided to start bunkering down by buying an island and building our own fortess and militia. there will be a space port. somehow we have to escape from this hell.

couldn't we get a state and withdraw from the united states, or would they sick some UN soilders on us?

yes me too

we have also decided to start bunkering down by buying an island and building our own fortess and militia. there will be a space port. somehow we have to escape from this hell.
    count me in, PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by shasshas View Post
    yes me too

Or you could get out the vote for ron paul and become a precinct captain and become a delegate and do all the things we need to do to get our constitution back.
    We have 46 states to go...
    rewritten history with armies of their crooks - invented memories, did burn all the books... Mark Knopfler

"there will be a space port" im pretty sure shes joking, could be wrong

Quote Originally Posted by torchbearer View Post
    Or you could get out the vote for ron paul and become a precinct captain and become a delegate and do all the things we need to do to get our constitution back.
    +100000000 NEVER GIVE UP!!

Do not feel bad I tried to do it to it with all kinds of things but for whatver reason I still lived. Maybe this awakening is why but whatever the reason I am glad to be part of the RP movement!!!
    Keep up the good work everyone, we all play a part; the world is watching and we are on stage!

http://www.endthefed.us/

www.dailypaul.com

http://www.prayforpaul.com/prayers.html

www.campaignforliberty.com

Seriously, I enjoy talking about all kinds of subjects but THIS forum "GRASSROOTS CENTRAL" is supposed to be about Ron Paul's campaign and what we can do to help promote it. It's not a gathering place to talk about beer, football, and the end of the world. Go over to the HOT TOPICS forum and post this kinds of stuff.

The negative energy coming from this forum as of late is pushing people away, including myself.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yes me too

LOL

thats what I'm doing, everyday, young people are really the only ones with an open enough mind to even listen, media has set it up to where the mere mention of Ron Paul sends barriors shooting up, some old people think he wants to take away there support, blacks think he is racist, and even worse, first thing most blacks ask is "what is he? and i reply with republican, before I can even get out the words"but he is a libertairian at heart they are gone!

TheConstitutionLives
    why don't you not worry about that, if you don't like it just let it die and stop reposting!

Quote Originally Posted by steve005 View Post
    why don't you not worry about that, if you don't like it just let it die and stop reposting!
    I would stop reposting but some people seem to ignore the obvious rules. This isn't the forum to cry.

I have always been opposed to giving aid to all these countries, inc. isreal, when I first saw Ron Paul I loved his messege and knew right away he is our only hope left, I go out and tell everyone I can find, at school, around my house, stores, etc. etc. The thing that scares me is what we are up against, the ones who want a global system are so determined, and they control the army, air force, navy, and public water treatment plants just to name a few. they are SO ADVANCED that not only is this going to be an uphill battle but it will be a sheer rock cliff, with no rope, and they are always right behind. now I hear mccain has a war on blogs. pretty soon the only websites with blogs, or comments, will be large companies that can afford to pay someone to monitor every post, this will give them the upper hand because there will be a lot less blogs for them to monitor and unfluence with their trolls.

They are so advanced that my whole family now thinks I'm a "CONSPIRICY THEORIST",

The one thing that just makes my blood boil is the fact that I can't even get my dad and brother to even consider RP as a serious candidate, I just want to scream right now,

they infiltrated MY FAMILY, they have plans for the future, I saw a video the other day with henry kissinger talking, IT SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!

now all I want to do is find a small group of like minded individuals and find the most remote place on the planet that is warm and just move there and build earthships(self-sustainable housing made from tires and other recyclables

can someone PLEEEASE either set me straight or agree that it would be better to go
    I think you need to cool off and go outside for a while seriously. Take a break and step away from this. It may be extremely important to you but it can be detrimental to you as a person if you overwhelm yourself with all this stress. I suggest you find a hobby or something to give you a good break from politics/etc.

Also I'm confused as to why it scares you to hear Henry Kissinger talking. He may be an $#@! militarist but whats the big deal.

This isn't the forum to cry.
    nor am I crying, guess you didn't have time to read the last line in my post, any input???
    if not please just stop trying to control something

I know exactly how you feel. Some others may call this "crybaby crap" but I think it actually took courage to post this. I harbor all of the same feelings but am sometimes afraid to express them, because that would somehow solidify all of the beliefs I hold...somehow make them more real. But to see that there are others with the same fears, somehow it helped me. Thanks.

I don't know what the answer is. But I do know we need to keep on fighting. Someday we may lose the fight, or be close to losing and by the time we realize it, it may be too late to get out. I don't know. But if we keep spreading the word, maybe there will be enough people who know the truth and we will be able to win.

I, for one, want to start a free film series in my local library or similar venue and call it the Liberty Film Series. I will show documentaries once a week like America: Freedom to Fascism, and others, to expose the elites.

Anyway, keep your head up. Try not to freak out. The movement is growing. So far, about 80,000 people have voted for Ron Paul in 3 states! That may not seem like a lot, but it can grow exponentially. Millions more will vote for him, meaning there are millions in this country who are learning the truth.

March on, soldier! We are all here with you!

nor am I crying, guess you didn't have time to read the last line in my post, any input???
    if not please just stop trying to control something

OK, yeah. I think you should pack up and go now. Find your hole and get in it. I look forward to you posting the pictures of your new fallout shelter on the HOT TOPICS forum in a few weeks instead of this GRASSROOTS CENTRAL board where we discuss RON PAUL's candidacy instead of the end of the world.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    from freedom to fascism is tinfoil hat leaning. I would suggest showing videos regarding the federal reserves monopolization of money instead of a movie which uses the fed to implant a ton of tinfoil hat lunacy like RFID chips....

People really need to wake up and look what is going on, it is scary. check out the fema prisons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
    GET RON ON HOWARD E MAIL PLS gary@howardstern.com

couldn't we get a state and withdraw from the united states, or would they sick some UN soilders on us?
    that did not work out so well last time
    I'm thinking Belize, maybe Argentina

I've been a disgruntled libertarian through three election cycles now, but I have never been as concerned as I am today about the Republic.
    "If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, it expects what never was and never will be."
    Thomas Jefferson

yes me too

not having children is the dumbest thing anyone here could do.

I'm addressing this because I've seen posts about it before. We need to have children, educate them about freedom for this movement to continue.

Dont you dare not have children because you are 'scared' about the future. By doing so you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.

So you married RP supporters - have kids, if you have kids - have another.
    Virginia - 8th Congressional District

Want to help Ron Paul in northern virginia? PM me

Also I'm confused as to why it scares you to hear Henry Kissinger talking. He may be an $#@! militarist but whats the big deal.
    I wish I had the vid to show you, he makes predictions about the 08 election and afterwards, he talks like he knows what maight happen

suggest you find a hobby or something to give you a good break from politics/etc
    I can't, this is the only thing giving me hope right now, my own family won't listen, I'm closer to you guys, it makes me so happy to run into a real life RP supporter, I started a young republicans club at school but hardly any blacks will join, I have a son and the only way to give him a future is to eithe make changes here of leave, I wont have him brainwashed by tv like so many use the tv as a babysitter

someone posted the other day that the revolution is 20 years to early and the young people will have to wait, WRONG!!! they are getting better and better at getting us to think the way they want, this next generation will be their army

"I know exactly how you feel. Some others may call this "crybaby crap" but I think it actually took courage to post this. I harbor all of the same feelings but am sometimes afraid to express them"

Some of you people aren't understanding me. There is nothing wrong with discussing your feelings. That's great. But this particular forum is NOT FOR THAT. We have a board here on RonPaulForums.com called "HOT TOPICS" where you can post about ANYTHING you want. What's so hard to understand about that?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast