All of you are approaching this from the wrong angle. You're trying to use logic to explain irrational people. I've made this mistake several times and it has cost me horribly.

To soundly beat the "he can't win problem" all you have to do is trick them into thinking he is winning. This is much easier done than you think. Remember, we're dealing with idiots here, so you don't have to present a logical argument. In fact a logical argument is virtually useless with these people. We simply need to create the perception everywhere that he is winning, and then he will be winning because everyone thinks he's winning.

So here are my suggestions for how to trick many people into thinking Ron Paul is winning.

1) Get signs up everywhere as much as possible. I don't mean in just the days before the election. I mean RIGHT NOW. If people see Ron Paul signs everywhere, and only Ron Paul signs, it will begin to convince them that he's more important and viable.

2) Tell everyone that he's won the past 9 or 10 debates or however, many it has been. For those that don't watch them, this usually impresses.

3)Talk about how much money he has raised. Make sure you say that he has raised more money than all the other Republican candidates in the 4th quarter.

4)In a similar thread on the Michigan forum, jdmetz suggested we just tell the people in whatever state you are in that we're expecting Paul to win that state. The beauty of this is that after the primary that voter won't get another chance to vote.

Just keep hammering these points home, and always talk in the language of winning, even if at times it may be slightly deceptive. The one thing we can't change is the previous primary results. If confronted with that, tell them that they only account for about 4% of the delegates so they don't really matter.

If anyone has any other good ones please suggest them.