Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 60

Thread: Tucker's going to discuss Ron Paul soon (6:20 pm, Wed. Jan 16)

  1. #1

    Tucker's going to discuss Ron Paul soon (6:20 pm, Wed. Jan 16)

    He just mentioned he's going to discuss the Super Tuesday prospects of the Republicans "including Ron Paul."

    You youtube freaks might want to fire up the TiVo just in case.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2
    sweet thanks, just got home from work and turned it on!

  4. #3
    Tucker is on the same level as $#@! YOU FRANK
    don't give the guy the ratings

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by zbus12
    sweet thanks, just got home from work and turned it on!
    No prob.

    Looks like it's on now.

  6. #5
    when does his show end? 'Cause I'm betting he'll wait until the end of his show to talk about RP. Then again, I could be wrong. It happened once before.
    -The first thing I hope the Ron Paul administration does is announce Fox News' exclusion from the White House press corps.

    -To see one of the best reasons to vote for Ron Paul, click here:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=29848

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandson of Liberty View Post
    when does his show end? 'Cause I'm betting he'll wait until the end of his show to talk about RP. Then again, I could be wrong. It happened once before.
    I think the segment is airing now. They're currently talking Romney.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grandson of Liberty View Post
    when does his show end? 'Cause I'm betting he'll wait until the end of his show to talk about RP. Then again, I could be wrong. It happened once before.
    Ha Ha, you beat me to that same thought.
    Once you wake up - you can never go to sleep again.

    "You have to choose [as a voter] between trusting to the natural stability of gold and the natural stability of the honesty and intelligence of the members of the Government. And, with due respect for these gentlemen, I advise you, as long as the Capitalist system lasts, to vote for gold." George Bernard Shaw

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cero View Post
    Tucker is on the same level as $#@! YOU FRANK
    don't give the guy the ratings
    O_o

    He said he likes Ron Paul...

    multiple times




  10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  11. #9

  12. #10
    I like that... "Ron Paul beats Rudy.. YET AGAIN"

  13. #11

  14. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    O_o

    He said he likes Ron Paul...

    multiple times
    He said he endorses Ron Paul.

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    O_o

    He said he likes Ron Paul...

    multiple times
    let me remind you of: the Pimps for Ron Paul BS and TNR racist allegations... hit job on his show

  16. #14
    Tucker: "Is this the beginning of the Ron Paul Surge... that leads to the White House...?"

  17. #15
    I think it'll be on soon(ish)

    He said something about a Ron Paul surge leading to a Ron Paul revolution leading to a Ron Paul presidency. (?) (it was in the form of a question obviously)


  18. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Spirit of '76 View Post
    I think the segment is airing now. They're currently talking Romney.
    Ok, maybe not.

    He just cut to commercials with the line, "Ron Paul beats Rudy... AGAIN. Is this the beginning of the Ron Paul surge that leads to the Ron Paul revolution that leads to the Ron Paul presidency?"

    We'll see how this goes.



  19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  20. #17
    I haven't given up on Tucker. But I need a break from him right now. (So somebody please recap. )

  21. #18

  22. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    I think it'll be on soon(ish)

    He said something about a Ron Paul surge leading to a Ron Paul revolution leading to a Ron Paul presidency. (?) (it was in the form of a question obviously)
    This suit is black............................NOT.

    Tucker poses the question so that his guests can shoot it down.

  23. #20
    Still waiting... Talking Dems now...

  24. #21
    Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

    Tucker is teasing with the Ron Paul beats Rudy yet AgAIN bumper before every commercial. This is a clear indicator of what is driving up ratings! RON PAUL!

  25. #22
    I've been watching for 15 minutes.

    is it gonna be on or not?

  26. #23
    hehe, usual teasing
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

  27. #24
    hope I didn't miss it. I met tucker while in New Hampshire. We talked for a few minutes while smoking and he did say "go revolution" when he left. Of course that night he let some guest slam Ron Paul over the racist issue. I still don't know about the guy



  28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  29. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by RP 247 View Post
    I've been watching for 15 minutes.

    is it gonna be on or not?
    Wait for last 20sec. block
    W Szczebrzeszynie chrząszcz brzmi w trzcinie

  30. #26

  31. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by ARhoginNH View Post
    hope I didn't miss it. I met tucker while in New Hampshire. We talked for a few minutes while smoking and he did say "go revolution" when he left. Of course that night he let some guest slam Ron Paul over the racist issue. I still don't know about the guy
    He has said, on the air and post-newsletter interview, that he supports Ron Paul. Give him a break.

  32. #28
    He did look like he was gonna cry when irchick was on his show

    +1 one to the Kung fu reference
    Alex Merced - A Champion of Freedom
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

    HAYEKFORUMS.COM
    - Economics and Philosophy Discussion and Debate


    ALEXMERCEDFORUMS.COM
    - Libertarian Community and Discussion


    Donate to Help Alex Merced promote Liberty Full Time


    FACEBOOK PAGES YOU SHOULD LIKE

  33. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    He has said, on the air and post-newsletter interview, that he supports Ron Paul. Give him a break.
    I will give him a break he was cool. Worked in my town years ago. He wanted to know about all the old hot spots around town. I just watned to punch him in the mouth after that show. I'm over it now. It's all good, I know he has a JOB to do.

  34. #30
    so did he say something about Paul or we just propping Tucker?
    _____________________________________
    => C A M P A I G N 4 L I B E R T Y ! <=
    "He's flinty as a Founder and solid as the gold standard not just the messenger but also the message" >esquire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Jeffrey Tucker and Vijay Boyapati discuss Bitcoin
    By green73 in forum Bitcoin / Cryptocurrencies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Jeffrey Tucker and Vijay Boyapati discuss Bitcoin
    By green73 in forum Economy & Markets
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2013, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 03:47 AM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2008, 10:50 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •