Thread: Rudy Disses Green Bay Packer fan

Rudy Disses Green Bay Packer fan

Rudy is in big trouble here in Wisconsin!!

http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008...y-packers-fan/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Rudy wont get many votes here if hes a giants fan. (Cowboys lost in an upset vs the giants last week, i was pissed, im sure many people smashed their tv's).

Thanks Cowboys. It would have been a good game, but I'm glad Farve will get to play once more on the frozen tundra.

When people get a signature from somebody, do they just clutter their house up with that crap or what? I've never seen the point in getting someone's autograph.
    Representative Tom Tancredo, another long-shot GOP candidate, tells me that after a debate in New Hampshire, one of his staffers walked up to a guy in a shark costume and asked him if he was a Ron Paul supporter. "No. They're all nuts," replied the shark. "I'm just a guy in a shark suit." - Time (11/1/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo View Post
    When people get a signature from somebody, do they just clutter their house up with that crap or what? I've never seen the point in getting someone's autograph.
    Well, in many cases, it's a good way to add value to something. A Giuliani signature is the opposite of that idea. Maybe he was screwing over a buddy.

I collect some stuff that gains a lot of value when signed (not sportscrap), I'm sure many others do too.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by wisconsinite View Post
    Thanks Cowboys. It would have been a good game, but I'm glad Farve will get to play once more on the frozen tundra.
    yeah GB is my team now, they are the only team who has a chance vs the pats now.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.