Despite the facts:
"The manufacturing jobs evaporating in Michigan are not coming back (from Asia, Mexico and South America). To pretend or assert that they could in the silly season of campaigning is an awful thing to do to people who are trying to figure out the next chapter in their lives."

Romney, McCain and Huckster all promised to bring automotive jobs back to Michigan (silly indeed, but people vote for what they like to hear, reality aside).

OTOH, Michigan has 2,773 Defense Contractors, soaking up billions in defense contracts.

Romney calls for more military spending.

McCain says OK to be in Iraq for 100 years.

Huckster says, 'We broke it, we bought it." (whatever the huck that means)

Ron Paul calls for hundreds of billions of dollars to be cut from foreign policy.

Based on the above, as well as internal polling numbers, Ron skipped spending a lot of time and money in Mi, and has moved to NV where he's campaigning hard and spending money. I think this was a smart move.

All in all, the result is very good, IMHO. He IS the candidate for real change. Let's keep getting what press we can muster and move ahead. How 'bout that Wolf Blitzer guy these days?

We have South Carolina the same day as NV. It's also heavily military, and has been McCain country since I've been working there over the months. Still, we're not giving up there. There are great RP people there and we'll hit it hard until Saturday.

As the economy tanks further, the economy will get more and more important. Ron called the tech bubble burst. Ron called the housing bubble burst. Ron called the fall of the dollar a decade ago. Only he understands why it's happening and how to fix it.

I personally feel pretty good about NV. Hope to see some feedback from there over the next couple of days. Jam like there's no tomorrow. We'll never get another chance like this one.

Bosso