Thread: 10%-8%-6%

10%-8%-6%

Anyone else concerned about this trend?

Edit: Clarification - This is Paul's actual support for the first three primaries in order.
    Last edited by blakjak; 01-15-2008 at 08:21 PM. Reason: clarification

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by blakjak View Post
    I have hope it will go back up again.

Nah, media reporting the winner with only 10% reporting, vote tallies going up and down, percentages staying consistent within a few points as the vote comes in. Sounds like business as usual!
    You can call me a conspiracy theorist as long as I can call you a coincidence theorist.

www.appleseedinfo.org

He has more votes than Guiliani and Thompson combined

5th-4th-3rd next? thats what we should be focusing on.

So? There were two huge frontrunners in this state and Huckster getting a big chunk as well.

It's easy to explain. The caucus system is PERFECT for our campaign, it let us get a good deal of support at the end we wouldn't normally get. As for NH, that was with a lot of official HQ attention and actual money spent on the state. Michigan had pretty much no HQ attention and little money spent on the state. Considering this, it's wonderful we beat Giuliani and Thompson, who had the same set-up for Michigan, it shows the strength of our grassroots. I'd expect a NH-like finish for Nevada. States that the HQ care about are going to be NH-states, states they don't care about will be pure grassroots.

Better way to look at it:

Iowa - 11,817 votes
    NH - 18,276 votes
    Mich - ~8,200 with ~13% reporting

We're going up!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ron Paul beating Fred Thompson and Rudy is news but it will get lost in the Mitt Romeny story.

Let's face the facts, the top tier is 3 people - everyone else is second tier. We can break through in NV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!

as long as those ones who vote for us are gun owners i might be allright at the end.....Mwaaahaahaahaaa

10%-8%-6% Anyone else concerned about this trend?
    First, he's likely to finish closer to 7%. Second, in terms of popular vote over this and the last three contests (Iowa, Wyoming and NH) he has outpolled the national polling figures.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

I think Romney took 1st because Michigan is his "home state", and because of the Dems ploy to vote for him. I'm fine with keeping the "front-runners" rotating while we move up and eliminate Thompson and Rudy. Huckabee is within firing range.

I agree. I feel with the rotating winners, it leaves each new state open. I hope my former mayor, dosen't have a strong showing in FLA.
    Allot of older Ex NYers down there, who read about him, but weren't here when he was mayor.

With that said. If my Ex-Mayor and Thompson finally drop out.

Then Huck is in firing range, since he is just ridiculous, and dosen't even make sense when he speaks.

Rememeber, we have the money that they don't to last, the longer Dr Paul is in the race, the more people here the message, and you just can not deny what he says.

I believe the MLK money bomb will be a VERY big deal. IMHO

If there are 3, and we are there, his voice gets out.

PS i'm 31 years old, and have never voted before. Dr Paul, had the cure for my apathy.

The deibold machines have been a great worry for me for years now. Do I have any doubt that there has been some voter fraud in this campaign, no. Are we going to let that stop us,no!

We can beat them. Become delegates. Knock on every door with your precinct and talk to them. Become Precinct captains for the Ron Paul campaign here:

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

help them out. Don't sit back and let them take this from us.

We can do this. The are counting on us to quit. They obviously don't know Ron Paul supporters.
    " In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated, and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."- Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulNYC View Post
    If there are 3, and we are there, his voice gets out..
    Not neccessarily. If Paul continues to pull in single digits he won't be on anyone's radar screen. Because the first 3 have resulted in 3 different winners, Paul has chances left - SC, NV & FL. He needs to pull out a win in one of these to be taken seriously. Other than that he will be relegated to the Other column along with Keyes, Hunter and various other people who happen to be on the ballot

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.