Thread: Wake up call door hanger

Exclamation Wake up call door hanger

First off let me say that I am an idea man. I lose a lot of sleep over the events coming in next 8 months.

I've been thinking of ways to "wake" the sleeping giant known as the Amercian public. While thinking about this I've come to the conclusion that the only way you're going to wake them is to really piss them off.

So here's my idea. I would like to hear what you guys think.

The creation of a official looking door hanger would be hung on doors any where we can put them. The door hanger its self would have one said that said something along the lines of:

"ATTENTION: this property has been searched."

We can create some fake looking seal on the front side or something along those lines. The only thing that is especially important is to create a scheme of colors on the out facing door side of the hanger. Bright warning colors. Yellows, Bright reds, etc. We must appeal to their gut. Since we cannot rely on their congnitive processes that have been fattened with media hype and a relatively uncaring attitude.

On the reverse side we can do a few different things. We can create a large amount of hangers and randomize the facts on the reverse side. We of course would have to have a disclaimer saying the property wasn't actually searched but not until the very end of the door hanger.

Some information I feel is very important is personal liberties. Most Amercians know little of their personal liberties. This information would be necessary to wake those that say, "I don't care about warrantless searches, I'm not doing anything wrong."

The sky is the limit and I know for sure we have a much greater collective intelligence than those we're battling.

For country, life and liberty! Ron Paul 2008!!!!
    Last edited by Heckler; 01-15-2008 at 11:56 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

rule #1 do not talk about fight club!
    rule #2 Do Not Talk About Fight Club!
    rule #3 DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

How about one stating "You Owe $450,000 to the IRS and explaining the National Debt?

How about one stating "You Owe $450,000 to the IRS and explaining the National Debt?
    That may be better in a directmailing program. Then have a website that directs them to www.ronpaul2008.com (more specifically the page dealing with national debt)

Keep thinking everyone!

LOL.. My friend put rubber bands on our slim jims. We hung them on doors and fences in Newport Beach, including homes along the boardwalk.. You can see Ron's pretty face just walking by.. Almost as good as a yard sign!

I was actually thinking about the invoice method.

You know how some companies send out checks, then once cashed will enroll you in some monthly fee based program.. but unless you read the fine print it looks like a normal check.

Well, it would be cool to make up a bill or invoice for the personal share of each person, use the IRS logo or something very very similar to it. Then mail those out. The fine print could read something to the effect of "To greatly reduce this fee, vote for Ron Paul" or something.
    "In the beginning of change, the Patriot is a scarce man; brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
    - Mark Twain