Thread: Is it Ok to promote Ron Paul on dollar bills?

Is it Ok to promote Ron Paul on dollar bills?

Is it Ok to advertise Ron Paul/www.ronpaul2008.com on dollar bills?

I wanted to get this stamp for that purpose

http://www.ronpaulstamp.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. A very small percentage of people may take offense to it, but they'll live. I'm sure some know it all will come into this thread and tell you it's illegal... But they'll be wrong.

Wheresgeorge.com is still permitted to operate after 8 or 9 years and a run in with the secret service, and the whole premise of the site is based on encouraging people to write or stamp on their money.

Don't scribble anything out, and don't obscure the security features (portrait, serial, series. On larger bills: security strip, watermarks, metallic ink.) and the bill will stay on circulation for a good long while.

Great info, thanks!

"This instrument is a debt. It is not redeemable in anything of substance. WARNING: THIS IS WORTHLESS"

"Printed out of thin air!"

Quote this!

"Government is the only institution that can take a valuable commodity like paper, and make it worthless by applying ink." Ludwig von Mises

its just paper,

cash your check each week in $1 bills and stamp away. If we all do it, it will spread EVERYWHERE

I run a home based business and stamp everything that I ship out including bills, envelopes packages to my customers and so forth.

All money that I get, gets stamped.

Also if you know any waitresses, bartenders, strippers even.... get them a stamp or ask if you can stamp their "tips" and yes that is with a "p" and not a "t" lol......
    Support Marijuana Legalization WORLDWIDE

Grow some balls, and just do it.

Absolutely not. The government goons will show up at your house, shoot your dog, drown your parakeet, taser your kids, strip-search your wife, and burn down your barn.

Of course, since they do that to innocent people all the time anyway, what have you got to lose?
    Follow my blog at http://tirelessagorist.blogspot.com/
    Current commentary from a libertarian/voluntaryist/agorist perspective.

Consistent Candidate - with Chainspell

Ron Paul Landslide by Jake Kellen - Constitution Mix

The vision of the helpful and protective state is the most pervasive and counter-productive ideology in the world today.

At first they sold people a stamp, but I thought it would get me in trouble so I didn't buy one.

Next my meetup started giving them away, but I had nothing to hide, meaning the government knows everything I do, and I didn't want to get in trouble.

Last, for no reason I was in trouble and they came to take me away, and there was no one left to stamp anything.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.