Thread: ***Govenor RP of 51st State***

Exclamation ***Govenor RP of 51st State***

Should (I hope not) RP lose his bid for the White House I propose that he become govenor of the 51st state. The State of Jefferson! for real! there really was a short lived successful attempt to create just such a state and the movement is still alive. It started in the 1940's but ww2 buried it in the news. Comprising counties in Northern California and Southern Oregon NO LIE! I contacted a Jefferson State representative and they said it could be a possibility. I also sent a suggestion to the RP Campaign as well. All the RP supporters would rally hard and move there and create our constitution that our state (Jefferson State) would actually follow. IF THEY WILL NOT GIVE US OUR JUSTIFED LIBERTY THAN I SAY WE MAKE OUR OWN !!! (see link)
    http://www.jeffersonstate.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I am a resident (note my location in profile) and I would definitely vote for him!
    Brawndo's got what plants crave. Its got electrolytes.

H. L. Mencken said it best:

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.”

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

Is it warm there? I don't know why the free state project chose new hampshire anyway, I can't move from someplace cold to someplace else cold. I can't even think about it in January.
    "Inflation and deflation are about money supply and credit, the latter being more important." Mish Shedlock

have you never heard of the freestateproject? Way more feasible. Plus you don't have to be on the west coast.

NH is not so cold. Suck it up for liberty. Besides, FIRST IN THE NATION PRIMARY? Imagine if RP supporters overran the state. We could all be registered voters in 2012 to assure his re-election!

the problem with freestate project is that they are only accepting 10k people...
    and freestate isnt taking over the state, it is just making it so your surrounded by more people who think like yourself...

i want to actually succede from the USA and make our own territory, jefferson state sounds awsome as hell as long as its not governed under the united states federal government

Idaho, can be taken over. Maybe Montana.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCap View Post
    Is it warm there? I don't know why the free state project chose new hampshire anyway, I can't move from someplace cold to someplace else cold. I can't even think about it in January.
    We call that coldness "winter".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm in!
    Let's end The War On Health!

The FDA is currently resorting to dirty tricks in an attempt to ban nutritional supplements,

http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/39686.

Please contact Congress via both of these web sites and request that they stop this assault on health-freedom,

http://www.anh-usa.org/vitaminwar/,
    http://www.citizens.org/?p=2589.

How likely is secession (from California and Oregon, that is)? Have the people that live there ever voted on any measure or responded to any opinion poll that could give us an idea of where they stand?

Quote Originally Posted by literatim View Post
    We call that coldness "winter".
    Don't laugh, people in Georgia and South Carolina break out the parkas and ski pants for anything below 40; and they think 0 is the end of the god damned world.

The concept of coldness in winter is by no means a given for Americans
    Quote Originally Posted by N13
    This paranoia in here is stifling.

i'd move from Florida to there.
    Central Florida Politics

My comments are my own and do not reflect a candidate or a group.

YES they have AND DID!!!! check out the link.
    they actually seceeded but ww2 broke out the day news reels were to roll.

Can't only Congress pass legislation allowing new states? We'd probably be screwed over by the nanny state federalists.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonuher View Post
    Don't laugh, people in Georgia and South Carolina break out the parkas and ski pants for anything below 40; and they think 0 is the end of the god damned world.

The concept of coldness in winter is by no means a given for Americans
    People whine and complain and break out the scarves and winter coats when it drops below 65 in San Diego.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Should (I hope not) RP lose his bid for the White House I propose that he become govenor of the 51st state. The State of Jefferson! for real! there really was a short lived successful attempt to create just such a state and the movement is still alive. It started in the 1940's but ww2 buried it in the news. Comprising counties in Northern California and Southern Oregon NO LIE! I contacted a Jefferson State representative and they said it could be a possibility. I also sent a suggestion to the RP Campaign as well. All the RP supporters would rally hard and move there and create our constitution that our state (Jefferson State) would actually follow. IF THEY WILL NOT GIVE US OUR JUSTIFED LIBERTY THAN I SAY WE MAKE OUR OWN !!! (see link)
    Yeah... Jefferson State.. ok.. now... can we get back to getting Dr. Paul elected President, this kind of talk and ranting only hurts the cause.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ok here's what we can offer from Canada.

We currently have a legal situation where Canada is made up of Nations within a Nation. There are already several of these ie. Cree, Dogrib, Nisga'a. Therefore you would need to establish diplomatic relations to them and have them recognize your sovereignty, which I'm sure they would be happy to do with the right motivation.

This will allow us to distract our Government long enough to gather on Vancouver Island and succeed from Canada. Then we will build a Fortress Columbia and defend it from the Georgia Straight. This will be easy because we will control the only Canadian naval base on the Pacific, Esquimalt.

After we blockade the ports of Seattle, Vancouver and San Francisco we will effectively control the trade with the East. If the rest of the continent wants cheap goods from Asia they will have to come through us.

We will become the first two 'states' in the Confederation of Cascadia.
    =========================================

"Ron Paul.... the greatest thing, since Dr. King!" - Me

"Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play." - Joseph Goebbels

"Quinctilius Varus, give me back my legions!" - Augustus Caesar

How's Russell Means doing with the Lakota Free State?

aa
    Last edited by jasonjasonjason1; 12-04-2015 at 10:16 PM.

why not just be governor of one of the five states that texas can legally divide into?

Alaska has its own Alaska Independence party that wants to break off from USA and make its own country. Its a viable 3rd party here. Its cold here too though. http://www.akip.org/
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water