Thread: The Iran boats were a DAMN PRANK!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    IMO they realize they flopped and this is a cover up,
    Either way...it brings in the question of early judgment on behalf of the US Navy...

Not the boats--the transmissions over radio. The boats were people daring to travel on waters adjacent to their sovereign nation in the presence of the above-questioning American deathboats.

Thankfully, people are a bit more on the lookout for Gulfs of Tonkin and 9s 11. Problem, Reaction, Solution is a weakening (but sadly still viable) strategy.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Hey Mitt, who's the monkey now?

Make fun buddy....exactly clown
    "The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been two hundred years. These nations have progressed through this sequence: from bondage to spiritual faith; from spiritual faith to great courage; from great courage to liberty; from liberty to abundance; from abundance to selfishness; from selfishness to complacency; from complacency to apathy; from apathy to dependence; from dependency back again to bondage."

did they stop calling them gunboats when the pictures got out and there were no guns on them?

Just curious . . . are there any controversial assertions Paul's made that he's been wrong on?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.