Thread: Want to improve our odds of winning?

Thumbs up Want to improve our odds of winning?

John Armstrong (a libertarian blogger / RP supporter) wrote a VERY good article entitled Why Republicans Don't Support Ron Paul which could have been more aptly named How to win the hearts and minds of the Republican Party Loyalists.

The article is dead on target with its analysis of why we are failing to realize the growth of our ranks (and, therefore, votes) as we had all anticipated prior to the Iowa caucuses. More importantly, it lays out specific recommendations on how to fix the problem.

While I know we are all bombarded with suggestions, instructions, and magic buttons, I strongly encourage everyone to read his article. I believe doing so will dramatically improve your "close" rate!
    "In questions of powers, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

Thomas Jefferson - The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798

Flying one's flag upside down is a maritime signal declaring that the ship is in distress. It is not an act of disrespect, but a call for peaceful, assertive action to return that for which so many gave so much.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Thumbs up

I forgot to add:

In addition to this article, a GREAT resource of "how-to" info and videos is RonPaulReveres.com
    "In questions of powers, then, let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution."

Flying one's flag upside down is a maritime signal declaring that the ship is in distress. It is not an act of disrespect, but a call for peaceful, assertive action to return that for which so many gave so much.

http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Getting to the voters in your area will also help a lot more than spreading the word on the internet.
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

This is really an excellent article! I hope one of the moderators decides to sticky it, if permissible.

#1 thing that NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW!! Seriously people... if we do not do this it is OUR FAULT we do not win. The campaign has given us the tools to harness all our power!

Quote Originally Posted by jrich4rpaul View Post
    http://voters.ronpaul2008.com

Getting to the voters in your area will also help a lot more than spreading the word on the internet.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Dlynne View Post
    This is really an excellent article! I hope one of the moderators decides to sticky it, if permissible.
    How does one go about requesting a sticky? (Or did we just do it?)

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    #1 thing that NEEDS TO BE DONE NOW!! Seriously people... if we do not do this it is OUR FAULT we do not win. The campaign has given us the tools to harness all our power!
    Yes... we really need to brush off any remnants of negativity, polish up our sales skills and start kickin' @ss and taking names!

REMEMBER WHAT WE'RE FIGHTING FOR!!!

bump... awesome advice

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.