Thread: Grocery Stores?

Grocery Stores?

Have we been hitting the grocery stores at all? Thousands of people go in and out of grocery stores; if nothing else, they will at least see the name “Ron Paul”.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I occasionally accidently leave a couple of slim jims on high traffic area shelves in various stores. Shame on me for having to put them down while I put an item in my basket, and forget to pick them back up again...

Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    I occasionally accidently leave a couple of slim jims on high traffic area shelves in various stores. Shame on me for having to put them down while I put an item in my basket, and forget to pick them back up again...
    Why not just drop them in peoples carts when they aren't looking

Quote Originally Posted by romeshomey View Post
    Why not just drop them in peoples carts when they aren't looking
    Thats an idea too.. Theres someone else in my area slimjimming also. Went to get an oil change over the weekend, and brought some slim jims to put on their community table thing in the waiting room (usually filled with carry out menus, realtor cards, etc), and there was already a stack of slimjims there.

Quote Originally Posted by billjarrett View Post
    Beer boxes What a surprise people would get when they drink their beer

Quote Originally Posted by thehittgirl View Post
    Beer boxes What a surprise people would get when they drink their beer
    I'm sure RP has a "no beer tax" bill out there somewhere. hehe
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

did yall notice the price of groceries increased alot? RP should talk more about it.
    Bringing in Supporters One at a time!
    Become a Precinct Captain! http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/

Grocry stores around me have bulletin boards for posting things. Various job services mostly. People could post slim-jims.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here's what I've been doing at grocery store (or any store or shopping center): waiting outside for people to come out and helping them put their groceries or bags in their car while talking up RP to them. Then I hand them literature (usually a slim jim and one time I handed out DVDs and other time pocket Constitutions too).

If it's raining it's even better because then I wait for people to come out with my umbrella and walk with them to their car so they don't get wet and help them put their bags in their car all while talking up RP to them and then I hand them to literature, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Mort View Post
    Grocry stores around me have bulletin boards for posting things. Various job services mostly. People could post slim-jims.
    Or fliers. Those fliers with the rip off pieces at the bottom for people to take are perfect. The little pieces have Ron Paul's name, that he's running for President, and the campaign site on them.

Quote Originally Posted by rollingpig View Post
    did yall notice the price of groceries increased alot? RP should talk more about it.
    It's a great pitch at grocery stores! In fact, it's the one I use when talking to people because I know it's something they can relate to and they just got hit by the inflation tax. Makes a nice slim jim topic too.

Helping people load their groceries is the easiest way for interaction.

My stack of slim jims always disappear. I am suspecting an opponent supporter taking them away and trashing them.
    Help chipin to put a full page Ron Paul advertisement in my school's newspaper!

here

I usually leave a slimjim in the bottom of my cart whenever I check out
    DRAFT JUSTIN AMASH 2020
    http://www.DraftAmash.com

How about leaving a slim jim in every newspaper inside newspaper stands?

A lot cheaper than a full-page/half-page ad.

Quote Originally Posted by thomaseusin View Post
    How about leaving a slim jim in every newspaper inside newspaper stands?

A lot cheaper than a full-page/half-page ad.
    I've done this and highly recommend it. You can also do this with newspapers in the machines but it's a little more of a challenge and you'll have to buy a newspaper to do it. Just stick your change in and open the door and then get something to prop it open (or get a friend to hold it open) so it doesn't close shut. Then remove all of the newspapers from the machine and put them on the ground and stick slim jims or fliers or whatever in each one and then put them all back and shut the door.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I ALWAYS wear a Ron Paul shirt and/or Ron Paul hat when I go grocery shopping.

I also always leave a Ron Paul business card under the plastic part of the child seat in the cart when I leave (I keep a supply in my wallet at all times).

Whenever I go to a hotel, I leave a Ron Paul slim jim or business card in the Bible as a "book mark" too.

I also find that wearing something like this button gets a lot of people to ask me about him first.

Yes! I always wear my RP shirts in them and leave Slim Jims in the Free magazine racks by the exit doors.