Thread: BEST WAY to win the senior vote!

Thumbs up BEST WAY to win the senior vote!

"No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

When I saw the thread title, I thought to myself, "The best way to win the senior vote is to TALK TO THEM!"

I see great minds think alike.

Talk to them, and tell them this:

Dr. Paul's personal message to the older folk (and they are the voting majority) is:

"I will support all those who are currently dependent on Medicare by curbing wasteful spending in the wars, revising our foreign policy and strengthening the value of the dollar."

Don't go for the "end Medicare" sound bite/crap. That won't get you anywhere.
    I am a Ron Paul freedom fighter and constitutionalist.

"Ron Paul is the only candidate who has a plan to actually be able to pay for Social Security and Medicare. He would cut the hundreds of billions of dollars we're currently spending overseas and use that money right here at home to ensure those on Social Security and Medicare are taken care of. You know he can be trusted with our money when you consider that he's never voted for a Congressional pay raise, doesn't take part of the lucrative Congressional Pension Program and, most importantly, has never voted to spend a dime from the Social Security Trust Fund. While other candidates have robbed it, including every single one running who has ever served in Congress, Ron Paul never has."

Posted this elsewhere but, Paul supporters could try to schedule to systematically go to all the senior centers and extended care hospitals to make a presentation. There one has 1) a captive or otherwise bored audience (after all, what other special event gets scheduled at their location?), 2) an actual key demographic of likely voters that is hard to reach en masse and 3) a 'high bonding' exposure of one's message to the audience, via an in person appearance.

If volunteers coordinated to schedule multimedia 'sales presentations' of Ron Paul (maybe call it 'How Dr. Paul Will Strengthen Your Retirement') to seniors on this basis, it could get the message out very efficiently to regular voters.
    -----Peace & Freedom, John Clifton-----
    Blog: https://electclifton.wordpress.com/2...back-backlash/

bump
    "No way could I be elected,
    because I'm not going to play the role of Santa Claus.
    I'm going to play the role of trying to tell people the truth."

- Ron Paul

Campaign For Liberty
    Free State Project