Thread: Nice forum

Nice forum

I think this forum is a great idea, however, I think the default color scheme needs to be reevaluated. I don't mean to be nitpicky, but it's not easy on the eyes. I'd like to see this forum become a great refuge and a resource to Ron Paul supporters. But as an avid message board reader, I can say that nothing turns a casual observer off faster than an unpleasant color scheme, especially when hours of reading could potentially be involved.

Just an honest observation, take from it what you will. Other than that, great site.

P.S. I would recommend neutral colors / earth tones. You can't go wrong with those.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I tried doing a nuetral red white and blue. The current layout is a ton easier on the eyes than what I started out with. It was bright red and bright blues.

I will try and work in another style, keep your eyes peeled in the bottom left hand corner where you can select a style. I should have something new in the next 2 or 3 days for you to take a look at. Can't make any promises though!

By the way, welcome to the forums...

Thanks, most appreciated. *cheers*

It's okay

I don't mind it too much other than hyperlinks being very hard to differentiate from regular text.
    candidatestats.com - Track your favorite candidate's popularity.

I'm gonna have to agree with Erazmus on this one. While the RWB scheme was a good idea I don't think it turned out terribly well. I've also noticed that my browser is incredibly slow when scrolling up and down the forums on this site - First time I've had that happen anywhere. :S

Despite my criticism I would still like to
    THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS FOURM