Thread: If you aren't canvassing, you are doing nothing.

If you aren't canvassing, you are doing nothing.

//
    Last edited by specsaregood; 05-19-2016 at 09:34 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I'm emeriste and I support this message.

www.WeLoveFreedom.com

Hey, I only just got names for my precinct today fer crying out loud. Give me at least until tomorrow so I can order my slimjims, then as soon as they get here I'll be hitting the street.

Fortunately the Mississippi primary isn't until March 11th.

Very true
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by specsaregood View Post
    Anybody remotely interested in politics on the Internet has been reached. If you are NOT going door to door canvassing using registered voters lists, you might as well be doing nothing.

1. Sign waving? yes, fun and easy to get people involved but does NOTHING.
    2. Posting on the internet? these people have already been reached.
    3. Door to Door canvassing and disemminating information is HOW CAMPAIGNS are won!

Dagnabbit people, get off your butts and go door to door. I talked to 400+ registed voter households this weekend and gave them Ron Paul literature. These people CAN VOTE and still at least 70% have not heard of Ron Paul! We must get to them, the media WILL NOT HELP US. The only way we can win is if each one of you gets out there and talks to people in real life. Get your registered voters lists, slimjims and get out there.

If you are already doing this, then ignore this post. If you aren't, then just do it, we have 3 weeks until super tuesday.
    DITTO 100%

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Unhappy

Grass roots central has nearly a 1/2 MILLION posts

campaigning forums 26,00 ?

draw your own conclusions....sigh

btw.....look at the post by ColdSoul for another way to canvass. I've been using it to success

AND........to repeat others....MOST people,even today, DON'T KNOW WHO RON PAUL IS!

all true

Anybody remotely interested in politics on the Internet has been reached. If you are NOT going door to door canvassing using registered voters lists, you might as well be doing nothing.

1. Sign waving? yes, fun and easy to get people involved but does NOTHING.
    2. Posting on the internet? these people have already been reached.
    3. Door to Door canvassing and disemminating information is HOW CAMPAIGNS are won!

Dagnabbit people, get off your butts and go door to door. I talked to 400+ registed voter households this weekend and gave them Ron Paul literature. These people CAN VOTE and still at least 70% have not heard of Ron Paul! We must get to them, the media WILL NOT HELP US. The only way we can win is if each one of you gets out there and talks to people in real life. Get your registered voters lists, slimjims and get out there.

If you are already doing this, then ignore this post. If you aren't, then just do it, we have 3 weeks until super tuesday.
    I am SO glad to see this post. It is what I have been saying to everyone I can; even offered to help anyone in any way I can---I do it professionally, and have for many, many years, and many canvassing efforts described so far are without voter lists or otherwise being conducted in a non-productive manner.

Canvassers need to co-ordinate with others (like the precinct captain people) and get this show on the road...the right way.

Smile hear ye hear ye

Slevin stated "Canvassers need to co-ordinate with others (like the precinct captain people) and get this show on the road...the right way."

agree wholeheartedly

Please contact:

Alex Jones

http://www.infowars.com/contact/index.html

and Adam Curry

adam@podshow.com

and ask them to help raise funds for the Roy Jones Jr. Ron Paul chipin.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/newrepl...ote=1&p=954829

Time is running out!

Canvassing do it or vote for McCain!

Bump. Canvassing is easy. I probably got 5 votes for Paul in 2 hours in my precinct.

Amen!

I had a real eye opener about this in Missouri last weekend.
    I'm going to post my own thread about it and canvassing in a post-Romney phase.
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.C. S. Lewis

Bump. The majority of voters are still UNDECIDED!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Canvassing is highly effective. You are one-on-one and have someone's undivided attention.

I talked to 400+ registed voter households this weekend and gave them Ron Paul literature.

Please advise how you did this. Even if you were out 10 hours each day solid with no lunch or bathroom breaks, you have to hit one household every 3 minutes. Seems kind of impossible to me....