View Poll Results: Is Ron Paul 2008 Our Last Hope For Freedom?

Voters
404. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

227 56.19%
  • No

120 29.70%
  • Don't Know

57 14.11%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Ron Paul 2008 our Last Hope?

Is Ron Paul 2008 our Last Hope?

I just want to know what you think.. Do you guys feel that this campaign is our last hope for true freedom?
    Look at all the angles. Think for yourself.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes. At least the last peaceful hope for freedom.

The fight for freedom is never truly lost and will always rise, for these truths really are self-evident!

Quote Originally Posted by Luft97 View Post
    I just want to know what you think.. Do you guys feel that this campaign is our last hope for true freedom?
    Ah ha, your title implies the poll is about Ron Paul. Your subject states it is the campaign that we are voting on.

Yes for Ron Paul. No for the campaign.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

Not our last hope

But we need to do something before it's too late... or at least gets worse

The fight doesn't end with Ron Paul.

Think about Braveheart. At the end of that movie he dies, but after his death they accomplish the most.

If Ron doesn't win we need to spread his message and keep fighting. It will never be easy, even if he does win.
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

This Revolution is just getting started...........
    "If the mafia attacks someone in this country, we don’t bomb Italy."

- Ron Paul

Know we'll get a second chance when he runs for re-election in 2012

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by McLane2007 View Post
    This Revolution is just getting started...........
    Very true.. love your sig BTW made me laugh..

We still have box 3 and 4 (look at my sig)

Everyone voting Yes here needs to reconsider. These could be people who will leave the movement after 2008. We need to take back America now or then. The sooner the better.

No. Our generation and the internet are going to get a patriot elected during my lifetime even if it isnt Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by stormcommander View Post
    Everyone voting Yes here needs to reconsider. These could be people who will leave the movement after 2008. We need to take back America now or then. The sooner the better.
    If I could change my vote I would. I was looking for a bit of a pessimistic view. I'll still be here whatever happens. But I honestly think that if we don't get RP our government is going to get to the point where it is non-redeemable.

Oh I agree, I just wonder how many are truely devoted to liberty. I was one of those people that thought there would never be a group truely devoted to returning our country to a constitutional republic. I was as skeptical as Dr. Paul in that respect.

Last chance for a peaceful revolution.
    If counterfeiting is a crime then it is time for the FED to be sentenced to DEATH!

Ron Paul our last hope? Get out of here! Our last hope for freedom will be when every last American submits to these jackals! That hasn't happened yet and I doubt it ever will. There will always be hope.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidlump View Post
    Last chance for a peaceful revolution.
    Actually there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution. That's why it's not the best of slogans for Ron Paul's peaceful campaign for President.

Quote Originally Posted by AggieforPaul View Post
    No. Our generation and the internet are going to get a patriot elected during my lifetime even if it isnt Ron Paul
    Don't count on the Internet. It will soon be controlled too. Count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    Agreed.

No... If anyone tried to pull this kind of lunacy there would be an uprising. Look at China... people are still getting censored stuff anyway. And they were already that step behind us. This would never happen...

Yes, but if they know and are seriously watching everything that you do on the internet then you wouldn't get very far would you?

Actually there is no such thing as a peaceful revolution. That's why it's not the best of slogans for Ron Paul's peaceful campaign for President.
    I used to think that way too, but it's grown on me.

The Love/revolution means many things to many people but to me it means "one last shot at the ballot box".

Absolutely not. There will be other people just as passionate as Paul running for office.

I say that when this election is all over, we turn this forum into a forum that focuses on electing and nominating candidates who speak of the same message that we do.

If Paul doesn't win, then in 2012 we all can get together and try to get someone similar to Paul to run and support whoever is closest to the message that we are trying to get out.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Detroit View Post
    Absolutely not. There will be other people just as passionate as Paul running for office.

I say that when this election is all over, we turn this forum into a forum that focuses on electing and nominating candidates who speak of the same message that we do.

If Paul doesn't win, then in 2012 we all can get together and try to get someone similar to Paul to run and support whoever is closest to the message that we are trying to get out.
    While that is an interesting idea, I don't think there is anyone else with Ron Paul's record. (I wish there was) Not going to be easy to find someone that can do it.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If only Walter Williams wasn't so old.

No, I'm not leaving it, no matter what. If we get another CFR $#@! as pres, it may be the end of doing this peacefully.

bump...
    LukeNM

Gen. George Washington during the first American Revolution:
    "We can't guarantee victory, but we can deserve it."

+1

If you look at the exit polls for the under-30 vote share, you know this isn't the end, but a new beginning.
    Rand Paul is in the top 1% of US Senators.

If we don't win the election this time, hopefully in 2012 we supporters can re-unite again behind either Dr. Paul or another good candidate that advocates liberty and a humble foreign policy. Perhaps Michael Badnarik?...
    I just don't know what went wrong!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast