Thread: Here we go | Bush: Iran Threatens All Nations

Here we go | Bush: Iran Threatens All Nations

Bush Says US, Allies Must Confront Iran

AP
    Jan 13, 2008

ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates (AP) - President Bush said Sunday that Iran is threatening the security of the world, and that the United States and Arab allies must join together to confront the danger "before it's too late."

Bush said Iran funds terrorist extremists, undermines stability in Lebanon, sends arms to the hardline Taliban regime, intimidates its neighbors with alarming rhetoric and defies the United Nations by refusing to be open about its nuclear program.

"Iran is the world's leading state sponsor of terror," Bush said in a speech about democracy that he delivered about midway through his eight-day Mideast trip, which began with a renewed push for an Israeli-Palestinian peace pact - an accord he said whose "time has come."

"You cannot expect people to believe in the promise of a better future when they are jailed for peacefully petitioning their government," Bush said. "And you cannot stand up a modern, confident nation when you do not allow people to voice their legitimate criticisms."

"Iran's actions threaten the security of nations everywhere," Bush said, calling on the Iranian government to make itself more accountable to its citizens. "So the United States is strengthening our long-standing security commitments with our friends in the Gulf, and rallying friends around the world to confront this danger before it is too late."

Full Story:
    http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080113/D8U527GO0.html
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bush shouldn't be allowed to leave the country.

Bush is a convicted war criminal and he needs to be impeached NOW before he gets us into another war.

18. Direction :

1.The Defendant is a convicted war criminal consequently unfit to hold public office ; citizens ,soldiers and all civil personnel of the United States would be constitutionally and otherwise , justified in withdrawing all co-operation from the Defendant and his government ; and in declining to obey illegal orders of the Defendant and his administration ;including military orders threatening other nations or the people of the United States on the basis of the Nuremberg Principle, that illegal orders of Superior must not be obeyed.
    Last edited by jstmike; 01-13-2008 at 12:00 PM.

I already started a thread here pointing out the exact same article-

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=88559

Talk about the Pot Calling the Kettle Black

BUSH is a war monger.
    Video # 1
    -
    "Revolution was effected before the war commenced. The Revolution was in the minds and hearts of the people . . . . This radical change in the principles, opinions, sentiments, and affections of the people was the real American Revolution."
    John Adams, 1818

Happy Birthday to me i guess. Right in time for the Iran Draft/
    If counterfeiting is a crime then it is time for the FED to be sentenced to DEATH!

War with Iran is almost inevitable now.

They've tried to show that Iran is "aggresive" with the inflatable tubes v Navy Destroyer incident. Now they will manufacture a Gulf of Tonkin incident or a phantom attack by Iran on a U.S ship (as some alleged was the intent when Israel attacked the USS Liberty). And hey, we're entering a recession where jobs will be scarce so what better to do with unemployed people than draft them to fight for America?
    "He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his own enemy from oppression." - Thomas Paine

Bush is trying to start World War 3!
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ginge51 View Post
    Anyone here think what I've thought aswell as many others that he's going to hit Iran just before he leaves office?
    A once mighty America will be on It's knees soon all because of 1 or 2 madmen
    So sad
    It's much more than one or two madmen.. They are controlled by International bankers who control hundreds of Trillions of dollars and over 80% of all the money in the world.. These guys control the federal reserve too..

President Roosevelt's son-in-law wrote a book called "FDR my Exposed Father in Law" .. And he said Roosevelt didn't make the decisions for the United States.. The decisions were made by the Federal reserve private bankers.. As well and the coterie of Internation bankers who control the world and central bank. This is what he said-

"For a long time I had felt Franklin D Roosevelt had developed many thoughts and ideas for this country, the United States. But he didn't.. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council of Foreign Relations- One World Money Group.

The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries hungry for profit and power..

The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.
    Curtis Dall- son in law of Franklin D Roosevelt- Quote from his book" FDR- My Expolited Father In Law"

And the following is a quote from President Woodrow Wilson-

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by it's system of credit.. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men" - Woodrow Wilson
    Quote from President Woodrow Wilson, 1919.. And let's not forget about Kennedy's speech exposing the secret society before he was assassinated.

The fact of the matter is, presidents are just puppets for the real criminals of the corporate and banking world that make trillions of dollars and control the politicians.. They can control politicians because these world bankers control the prices of gold as they own all the gold.. They can crash the US stock market and any stock market in the world of their choosing at the snap of a finger.. So politicians and world leaders have no power.

Anyway, there is a ton of evidence of former presidents admitting they had little to no control of any politicies they instituted.. It was controlled by the International criminal bankers. These bankers and corporate hacks start most of the wars too.. Because there is a ton of money to be made through war..

Last edited by InLoveWithRon; 01-13-2008 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ginge51 View Post
    Anyone here think what I've thought aswell as many others that he's going to hit Iran just before he leaves office?
    A once mighty America will be on It's knees soon all because of 1 or 2 madmen
    So sad
    It's much more than one or two madmen.. They are controlled by International bankers who control hundreds of Trillions of dollars and over 80% of all the money in the world.. These guys control the federal reserve too..

President Roosevelt's son-in-law wrote a book called "FDR my Exposed Father in Law" .. And he said Roosevelt didn't make the decisions for the United States.. The decisions were made by the Federal reserve private bankers.. As well and the coterie of Internation bankers who control the world and central bank. This is what he said-

"For a long time I had felt Franklin D Roosevelt had developed many thoughts and ideas for this country, the United States. But he didn't.. Most of his thoughts were carefully manufactured for him in advance by the Council of Foreign Relations- One World Money Group.

The United Nations is but a long range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries hungry for profit and power..

The One-World government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank.
    Curtis Dall- son in law of Franklin D Roosevelt- Quote from his book" FDR- My Expolited Father In Law"

And the following is a quote from President Woodrow Wilson-

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is now controlled by it's system of credit.. We are no longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men" - Woodrow Wilson
    Quote from President Woodrow Wilson, 1919.. And let's not forget about Kennedy's speech exposing the secret society before he was assassinated.

The fact of the matter is, presidents are just puppets for the real criminals of the corporate and banking world that make trillions of dollars and control the politicians.. They can control politicians because these world bankers control the prices of gold as they own all the gold.. They can crash the US stock market and any stock market in the world of their choosing at the snap of a finger.. So politicians and world leaders have no power.

Anyway, there is a ton of evidence of former presidents admitting they had little to no control of any politicies they instituted.. It was controlled by the International criminal bankers. These bankers and corporate hacks start most of the wars too.. Because there is a ton of money to be made through war....

"The real menace of our republic is this invisible government, which like a giant octopus sprawls it's slimy length over the city, state and nation. Like the octopus in real life, it operates under cover of a self created screen.. At the head of this octopus are the Rockefeller Standard oil interests and a small group of powerful banking houses generally referred to as international bankers.

The little coterie of powerful international bankers virtually run the United States government for their own selfish purposes. They practically control both political parties". - John Hylan
    That's a quote from John Hylan- former mayor of New York.. Keep in mind all these quotes are word for word, no edits whatsoever..

And the next quote is from the late 90's from Strobe Talbott who is a former US secretary of State

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn't such a great idea after all"- Strobe Talbott- US Secretary of State

Does anyone see a pattern here??

I have tons more evidence of this.. TONS !!!!

Exclamation

We need to get the word out the only reason Bush wants a war with Iran is because they will be flooding the market with cheap oil. That's all!

say NO to BIG oil! Exxon BP SheLL WorldBank
    Last edited by CurtisLow; 01-13-2008 at 02:44 PM.

"Energy and persistence conquer all things"
    Benjamin Franklin
    The greatest sins are those who remain silent in the face of evil.

Everyone should be ready by April in my estimation. The season of the locust is five months long. May through September roughly. They seem to like April 19th so fasten your seatbelts.

"In your patience possess ye your souls." Luke 21:19

Matthew Chapters 23 + 24