Thread: What are Precinct Leaders?

What are Precinct Leaders?

My inquiring mind wants to know what are precinct leaders? What do they do?
    Last edited by lx43; 01-12-2008 at 06:04 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    99% of the responsibility is calling your neighbors in your precinct to see if they support Dr. Paul. The best part is that when you find people you get to be the one to give them free yard signs and stickers.

Check out voters.ronpaul2008.com

You'll get a list of registered voters in your precinct. YOur mission, should you choose to accept it, is to contact those voters and identify Ron Paul supporters and undecided voters.

If I sign up as a precint leader, can others sign up and get access to the same resources as me? I would like to become a precint leader just tos ee whats available for me to do, but I dont want to then block other people from getting the list of people that I have etc as I doubt I can do a full time job.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccrmastr View Post
    If I sign up as a precint leader, can others sign up and get access to the same resources as me? I would like to become a precint leader just tos ee whats available for me to do, but I dont want to then block other people from getting the list of people that I have etc as I doubt I can do a full time job.
    Yeah, that's my quandry.

Part of me thinks it would be better for me to be a poor precinct leader (due to time constraints) versus not one at all, but I don't want to block anyone.

Given how short they seem to be running I imagine we'd not be blocking anyone.

Don't worry!

You won't be blocking anyone. It is open for multiple precinct leaders per district.

Quote Originally Posted by lx43 View Post
    link isn't working
    Here's the working link.

https://voters.ronpaul2008.com/grassroots/

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks. I signed up and am utilizing the resources now accessible to me as a Precinct Leader. I don't know how much I can do, but I have the knowledge and I am working on finding some time to do stuff, even if it is a little bit. Even putting up a sign helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Soccrmastr View Post
    Thanks. I signed up and am utilizing the resources now accessible to me as a Precinct Leader. I don't know how much I can do, but I have the knowledge and I am working on finding some time to do stuff, even if it is a little bit. Even putting up a sign helps.
    Awesome! Great to hear, Soccrmastr!

Everyone here should sign up!

You won't be blocking other people by signing up and every little bit of effort will definitely help spread the Ron Paul message!

Welcome all!!! True patriots - all of you!
    Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder. ~GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter, Aug. 17, 1779

Quit yer b*tching and whining and GET INVOLVED!!