Thread: Brokered convention

Default Brokered convention

That's why delegates at the state level are so important. That's why the campaign is pushing the precinct leader program. That's why we need 180,000.

Sign waving is nice and the youtubes are motivating, but this is what it comes down to.
    We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What does being a precinct leader have to do with being a delegate. Serious question, I don't know.

Perhaps a show of support which no one else can match(?)
    $$$$$$$$$$

Negativity is ignorance, and ignorance is your own personal tyranny. It tells you how to act, how to talk, how to think, and what to feel. You will never see a world without tyrants until you release your own. ~Honored to be Among You

How does Ron stay so calm?

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    What does being a precinct leader have to do with being a delegate. Serious question, I don't know.
    Become a precinct leader, become a county leader, become a state delegate. At the convention, there's going to be a lot of people there vying for the 51% vote. It won't happen. On the second round of voting for the delegates, you are free to vote your conscience. Vote Ron Paul.

Sign up. If you don't, we cannot win this thing. Stop complaining about the campaign and get involved with your county GOP before it's too late.
    We'll preserve for our children this, the last best hope of man on earth, or we'll sentence them to take the last step into a thousand years of darkness.

Quote Originally Posted by mexicanpizza View Post
    As I understand it, the precinct leader program is to ensure that all delegates (and alternates) get their petitions completely filled out with the required signatures.
    My Awesome Blog | Digg My Articles | Emergency Preparedness Discussion Forum

"You're working for the most honest man in Congress." - John McCain to Kent Snyder, 1988 [verified by personally asking Kent Snyder]

Quote Originally Posted by AlbemarleNC0003 View Post
    Become a precinct leader, become a county leader, become a state delegate. At the convention, there's going to be a lot of people there vying for the 51% vote. It won't happen. On the second round of voting for the delegates, you are free to vote your conscience. Vote Ron Paul.

Sign up. If you don't, we cannot win this thing. Stop complaining about the campaign and get involved with your county GOP before it's too late.
    Seriously, don't you guys watch West Wing? Season 6.