Thread: Craig's List Free Political Advertising: Let's OWN Craigs List!

Craig's List Free Political Advertising: Let's OWN Craigs List!

Craigs List.org gives FREE classified advertising in all major cities, and all states, nationwide. Why not use this to advertise Ron Paul for free? The only limitation is that you cannot use the same advertising copy more than once in a week. So be creative, and write different ads. You can advertise them in any city, any state. I would recommend focus on Iowa first, then do your home state. Let's OWN Craigs List.org!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    i don't know if that's such a great idea.. i mean.. an article once a day or something maybe but if it gets out of hand we'll be resented as craigslist is a popular place for so many things other than politics.
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

Quote Originally Posted by nullvalu View Post
    i don't know if that's such a great idea.. i mean.. an article once a day or something maybe but if it gets out of hand we'll be resented as craigslist is a popular place for so many things other than politics.
    Okay, ONE Ron Paul advertisement or article EVERY day in EVERY city and EVERY state that Craigs List has. That's a lot of cities and states!!!

that works :P
    "One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." -Plato

its a good idea..

so long as you personalize it a little bit. there are moderators that flag and remove SPAM, and people can flag and remove anything they want... but in the smaller cities this will be great.

i also suggest posting in the Rants and Raves section, which is pretty much a free-for-all area.

and people have short attention spans - short, sweet, and include a link.