Okay, here's my list so far:
1. I wear a Ron Paul bumper sticker on my backpack while riding motorcycle.
2. I got a yard sign up.
3. I wear a Ron Paul button on my jacket and sweater, which encourages conversation wherever I go.
4. Send important emails to friends and family about Ron Paul.
5. Go to Ron Paul Meetup events--sign waving, marches, letter-writing.
6. Talk about it to everyone I know.
7. Find ways to stay centered during the roller coaster of events in the campaign.
8. I carry slim jims and bumper stickers which I give out free to anyone I find who's a supporter or who wants to know more about Ron Paul.
9. I try to write positive, encouraging posts on Ron Paul forums when people are ranting and raving, but they're usually ignored.
10. Getting ready to begin my precinct canvassing.
Please share what you're doing.....Thanks!