Thread: Hey guys, I need some help with statistics, numbers, etc. for an argument.

Exclamation Hey guys, I need some help with statistics, numbers, etc. for an argument.

I know you'll tell me not to waste my time arguing with someone who is so obviously dead set against Ron Paul, but there are potential Ron Paul supporters observing this argument and I want to make his (Ron's) case. Unfortunately I have to work in a little bit so I don't have time right now to gather the information for my argument, otherwise I would just do this myself.

Here's the argument: http://bbs.311.com/forum/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=0

You will be able to deduce what information I am looking for once you read through that thread.

Thanks guys!
    O.B.A.M.A. = One Big Ass Mistake, America

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump

bump

I leave for work in 7 minutes

leaving in 4 minutes...

see ya!

hang on...

Also.....give us a summary of their arguments and what you need stats to prove....his viability? I don't want to read the whole thread from your link....maybe that is why nobody is responding.
    Last edited by hillertexas; 01-11-2008 at 05:09 PM.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Hmmmm...
    I know that FOX got ALOT of viewers last night...there was a thread on it.
    And then he won the text message poll with 35%...with the most viewers that FOX have ever had.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's not a long thread. I guess I thought the prospect of helping me get to potential supporters was a worthwhile cause even if it required reading 4 pages of posts. Oh well. It's Friday, I'm spent after a long day at work.

Maybe they will listen to endorsements:
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/endorsements
    R[∃vo˩]ution

Tell the people there that they can vote for Ron Paul, or they can go to hell otherwise. : )

I doubt many losers there have a voting age, so why the hell bother?

I stopped education people a while back. If it rarely works in college, there is no way it works with high school kids on kiddy forums.
    Once they realize their economy is screwed and things will sink, then they will start to care.

Smart people will be on top no matter who wins. If they have to move to someplace else, then so be it. As for the average stupidity, let them see the light, or forever live in their shadows.

In this day and age, you get way more votes by throwing parties and offering beer than you do with speeches of the Ron Paul nature.