Thread: Electability question

Electability question

He did okay, but needs to go on the offensive more with the electability question.

Electability is about ideas. There are no new ideas coming from any of those other candidates. With any one of them, republican or democrat things are only going to get worse. What America needs is someone who will reverse the trend. Ron Paul is the only candidate that will never call for a military draft. Ron Paul is the only candidate that will never regulate the internet. He's the only candidate that has a plan for saving our economy, and he's the only one who will reverse this trend of our loss of liberties by calling for the repeal of the patriot act, and this new HR 1955 domestic terrorism act. With any of the top candidates, it's just going to be business as usually, and in their hearts everyone knows it. What America needs is a revolution, and there is one going on right in front of your eyes, the only question is will enough people realize it in time.

Hire me.
    There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

We are "Liberty Republicans"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I thought that his answer to that question was the best answer he has ever had for anything. That was awesome, and they didn't cut him off.

These Faux boys are screwing up their hack assignment big time. Rupert is gonna be SO pissed!

I agree that his answer was great, but it would have been nice if also had said something along the lines of...

"Well, in the only two primaries that have occurred so far I have finished ahead of a couple of the other men on this stage. I beat Senator Thompson in both Iowa and New Hampshire and I beat Mr. Giuliani in Iowa and essentially tied with him in New Hampshire. So at this point, I would say Yes, in fact the voters say that I am MORE electable than some of my competitors on this stage."

He should have asked how the Republican party expects to win with a candidate who favors extending the war in Iraq, when the majority of the country is against the war.

He could call them out about promising no draft, no regulating the internet, no national ID card, no gun control, and repealing the patriot act and HR1955.
    There's a new phrase for honesty, integrity, and common sense in government. It's called "Ron Paulitics"

We are "Liberty Republicans"