Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RED ALERT: Albert Howard is a Set Up!!

RED ALERT: Albert Howard is a Set Up!!

I am begging the RPF community to call Ron Paul's office and say that they must initiate the recount, not Albert Howard. Phone is 703 248 9115

Check out some of the insane rantings on Mr. Howard's campaign site.

http://alberthoward.org/dna.aspx

This, not the newsletter issue, will end the campaign if we are associated with this nutcase.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Huh?
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Dude, you made several threads about this in the New Hampshire subforum?

What is your agenda?

There is no conspiracy here.

Relax.

Regardless, Ron Paul should ask for a recount

Regardless of this guy, Ron Paul needs to ask for it.
    When you have proof that the people handling the machines is convicted of a felony, and cannot vote, yet the State let's him handle 80 percent of the memory cards, there is a damn problem.

If Hillary had lost, and they found out about the felony conviction of the guy handling the memory cards, it would be a firestorm.

Maybe Obama might want to ask for a recount too!
    "...Article I, Section VIII, Paragraphs Fifteen and Sixteen of the United States Constitution is the only lawful method in which to resolve the unlawful invasion our our Nation by over 12 Million Illegal Aliens. And Article IV, Section IV of that document promises it SHALL be done."
    Me
    July 13, 2007

Quote Originally Posted by KewlRonduderules View Post
    Dude, you made several threads about this in the New Hampshire subforum?

What is your agenda?

There is no conspiracy here.

Relax.
    I made no mention to any conspiracy, just how the media is going to spin this. Did you read the page I linked to?

Quote Originally Posted by Ira Aten View Post
    Regardless of this guy, Ron Paul needs to ask for it.
    When you have proof that the people handling the machines is convicted of a felony, and cannot vote, yet the State let's him handle 80 percent of the memory cards, there is a damn problem.

If Hillary had lost, and they found out about the felony conviction of the guy handling the memory cards, it would be a firestorm.

Absolutely my point- Ron Paul must ask for the recount. This feet-dragging from HQ is ripping apart the movement.

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden View Post
    I made no mention to any conspiracy, just how the media is going to spin this. Did you read the page I linked to?
    Dude, it is a poem!

relax.

This in no way is going to harm Dr. Paul. He is not associated with it.

I am begging the RPF community to call Ron Paul's office and say that they must initiate the recount, not Albert Howard. Phone is 703 248 9115

This, not the newsletter issue, will end the campaign if we are associated with this nutcase.

its just a recount
    I don't know how this would make albert look associated to ron paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yea, that guy is a freaking nutcase. He decided to run for president because he spoke with an angel in 1992 who told him he would one day run against hillary clinton and win.

I'm staying far away from that guy.

Even if this guy is a bit off, how is it going to make Ron Paul look back if some other guy asks for a recall. This man is separate from Ron Paul's run and was running for president himself. While the recount he is calling for might help Ron Paul, there is a complete disconnect here between the two.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see where Ron Paul gets damaged by the actions of another in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by BlutStein View Post
    Even if this guy is a bit off, how is it going to make Ron Paul look back if some other guy asks for a recall. This man is separate from Ron Paul's run and was running for president himself. While the recount he is calling for might help Ron Paul, there is a complete disconnect here between the two.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't see where Ron Paul gets damaged by the actions of another in this case.
    He won't

Quote Originally Posted by newmedia4ron View Post
    its just a recount
    I don't know how this would make albert look associated to ron paul
    Does anyone think Kucinich is associated with Obama? I think Kucinich called for a recount on behalf of Obama.

Same situation we have going on here with Albert.
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

get a grip even kuicinch called for a recount.

WHY SHOULD RP ask for a recount?? It isn't going to make him WIN, for gosh sakes..it is one little state, and does not deseve HIS attention nor money. ALso, we are NOT "associated" with Albert. The beauty IS if he asks for a recount they have to count RP votes and any descrepancies will show. Either way, RP is not involved and it is good. Even if it shows we missed 1000 votes the money would not be well spent. You all are not thinking.

Its just a recount. Either you want it or not, support him in the effort or not. The official Campaign obviously has moved on so this is America's chance to get a republican recount.
    Ron Paul Phone-Calls from Home - call people the campaign have on lists that might vote for Dr Paul.
    http://phone.ronpaul2012.com

Let the recount happen with others leading the charge. We do NOT need to be associated with it to benefit from any discrepencies uncovered.

We need to pick our fights carefully...and this one is not one that I would recommend.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The guy sounds like a nut, but he is not connected to Ron Paul. Ron Paul actually should not ask for a recount, the media would make him appear to be a sore loser like Gore in 2000 if he did that. It is better that a nut like this does it, much better.

Let someone other than Ron Paul ask for a recount. The media would just use it against RP if he asked for it. We don't need to see and hear of how RP was a whine bag and couldn't accept that he didn't win in NH. Let the other guy ask.

Ron Paul should not be associated with this guy.

Quote Originally Posted by familydog View Post
    Ron Paul should not be associated with this guy.
    He isn't. Stop whining please.

Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    He isn't. Stop whining please.
    I'm not whining. Stop taking things out of context please.

WTF does Albert Howard have to do with the RP campaign? How the hell are we associated with him apart from him getting all the Repub votes recounted? this impacts on every other repub candidate as well, even mccain and Gooliani! (espesciallay Mccain)
    Last edited by Berri; 01-11-2008 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ira Aten View Post
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH...... .......................

UUUHHHHHHH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAH. .....

NEVER count on an establishment type to start an investigation into election fraud. Albert Howard said on C-SPAN that if George Washington or Abraham Lincoln were alive today, they would say 9/11 was an inside job. Could they use that to hurt Dr. Paul? Yes, but I just can't see the media propping this guy up to talk about that (did you know Jesse Ventura is a truther?), and I can't stand moving onto another state without addressing this and at least investigating. When we are proven "wrong" we will just need to figure out how we can be proven right next time. This may take a few times before we catch them.

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    WHY SHOULD RP ask for a recount?? It isn't going to make him WIN, for gosh sakes..it is one little state, and does not deseve HIS attention nor money. ALso, we are NOT "associated" with Albert. The beauty IS if he asks for a recount they have to count RP votes and any descrepancies will show. Either way, RP is not involved and it is good. Even if it shows we missed 1000 votes the money would not be well spent. You all are not thinking.

It may not help him win the state, but it may help him place 3rd or 4th and gain him more delegates which he will need down the stretch. Why is that too hard for people to understand?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL. I love how people GO DIGGING FOR DIRT, for reasons to be negative, and say things like 'WAIT TIL THE MSM HAS THIS!' Naturally opting out of mentioning that they're emailing Wolf Blitzer. Have you ever thought that maybe not worrying about things like this allows it to REMAIN nothing to worry about? That was just some goofy ranting, had nothing to do with anything.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Shink View Post
    LOL. I love how people GO DIGGING FOR DIRT, for reasons to be negative, and say things like 'WAIT TIL THE MSM HAS THIS!' Naturally opting out of mentioning that they're emailing Wolf Blitzer. Have you ever thought that maybe not worrying about things like this allows it to REMAIN nothing to worry about? That was just some goofy ranting, had nothing to do with anything.
    Tell you what, I'll just stop opining. You have no idea who I am, how much money I have given, how much time I have devoted. Like you, I have put a lot on this election and expected a real campaign, not a half assed effort.

If you do not think that the media will associate a kooky fringe candidate with Ron Paul if we participate as poll watchers for the recount, then let me direct you to the souped up media charges of racism.

When Michigan, a state where we were two months ago around 15%, is a wipe out, I don't want to hear whining.

Tell you what, I'll just stop opining. You have no idea who I am, how much money I have given, how much time I have devoted. Like you, I have put a lot on this election and expected a real campaign, not a half assed effort.

If you do not think that the media will associate a kooky fringe candidate with Ron Paul if we participate as poll watchers for the recount, then let me direct you to the souped up media charges of racism.

When Michigan, a state where we were two months ago around 15%, is a wipe out, I don't want to hear whining.

Dear KingTheoden, what part of Diebold will wipe out Paul anyway do you have a hard time of understanding unless we deal with them?

Election fraud is going to defeat Paul whether you like it or not, you can bury your head all you want and hope it just goes away, but the people that think realistacally know that this is the issue that must be dealt with first and foremost. Nothing else will matter if Diebold CEO's are allowed to continue in thier election fraud.

How the $#@! can you not see this?

To clarify, 'goofy ranting' was referring to what you found, not to your post. I have a ton of respect for anyone who wholeheartedly supports Ron Paul. I agree that the media is a huge bull$#@! machine, feeding off of its own refuse and spewing it back out. The thing is, I don't think some of these things would even become a media talking (smearing, more accurately) point if it didn't make it online in text form.

There are many things stacked against us, I just think this is a very minor point that they can't even really sensationalize, and if they could, it's not our problem.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Join The Paul Side View Post
    It may not help him win the state, but it may help him place 3rd or 4th and gain him more delegates which he will need down the stretch. Why is that too hard for people to understand?
    its about our voting system......

Just because you don't agree with someone's views doesn't mean you can't benefit from their actions... or donations.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast