Thread: Poll HACKED by those pesky Ron Paul supporters

Poll HACKED by those pesky Ron Paul supporters

You all responded to this post, and you screwed up their little Romney party...

"Due to Ron Paul supporters hacking into our account, the Poll has been changed..."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

You can contact them here:
    http://anonym.to/?http://www.ldsmag....act/index.html

We need to enlighten them that Paul's positions are closer to LDS beliefs than their man Romney.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sorry, I don't believe it.
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post
    Sorry, I don't believe it.
    believe what?

It wasn't hacked, they just didn't like the results.

I've emailed them asking that they remove any reference to unethical activity done by Dr. Paul's supporters. I reminded them that they posted the poll to show visitors views and not their own. If they were unhappy with the results it is too bad. I also cautioned them against slanderous or criminal claims that could result in immediate legal implications...

There are a lot of us and people just need to start dealing with it and stop accusing us of "hacking". They actually said on the website that we hacked into their account. That's BS.

Just felt like scaring them a little.

Here's the email I sent them:

I'm writing because I'm disappointed in the recent poll alleging that "Ron Paul supports" hacked the previous poll asking for a response to the question, "If the general election were held today and these were the candidates, for whom would you vote?"

I watched the poll and noticed at first Ron Paul wasn't listed as an option in the poll. Then he was listed in place of Mitt Romney and had over 80% of the vote. Then he was listed, but didn't have any votes. The next time I checked he had 15% and was climbing.

I think it is irresponsible for Meridian to claim these errors were caused by a Ron Paul supporters "hacking" your account. a) How can you know for sure that it was a Ron Paul supporter, and b) how can you say your account was hacked when you were clearly manipulating the poll throughout the day?

I urge Meridian to retract this baseless allegation against Ron Paul's supporters and offer an apology.

Regards,

http://www.ldsmag.com/pollmentor/pollmentor.asp

they took the poll down because of Ron Paul "hackers"

this is getting really out of control.

let the cockroaches scatter as they may, we are the light

+1 for doing some legal damage to Fox, PLEASE!!! I am NOT a hacker and don't appreciate being called one.
    “We are giving the world back to man, and man back to himself. Man shall no longer be vile, but noble. We shall not destroy his mind in return for an immortal soul. Without a free vigorous and creative mind, man is but an animal, and he will die like an animal, without any shred of a soul. We return man to his arts, his literature, his sciences, his independence to think and feel as an individual, not to be bound to dogma.”

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.