Thread: We are Representatives for Ron Paul

We are Representatives for Ron Paul

"Ron Paul doesn't know what he's doing."

I've heard this statement posted in hundreds of different ways. I've heard it said about how he's handling the vote miscount, I've heard it said about the way he campaigns. I've heard people say that they will quit if he doesn't change.

Do we realize now that he does know what he's doing?

Let's face it - Ron Paul has a lot of experience. He knows things about the inner-workings of politics that we'll never be aware of.

It's time for all of us to shape up. We need to stop dwelling in the past. We don't need to forget about it, but we need to stop living there.

Do we realize that Ron Paul expects us to be doing the work of the campaign? I don't mean running it - I mean doing the work. That is how democracy works, and this is how we get and preserve our personal liberty.

We need to get out and tell actual people about Ron Paul. I'm talking about telling people who know nothing about him, not people who agree with you, or people who want to debate with you.

Do you realize that the campaign actually reads this forum? I was embarrassed to find this out.

One last statement (Thank you for listening); Not all people on this forum are supporting Ron Paul! Some may act like they are, but they stick in just enough negative material to make you doubt. Some say crazy, whacked out things. Please remember this.

Please be positive. Please realize that some people are on this forum just to make us look bad. Ignore them. Don't waste your bandwidth promoting this stupidity.

Promote common sense. Be a leader. Overwhelm the bad in this forum with good.

Be positive!

Remember that the whole world is watching us!
    We are Representatives for Ron Paul.

Thank you.
    Tim
    Last edited by 123tim; 01-11-2008 at 08:01 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Absolutely! Ron Paul deserves respect, he has been through this before.
    Ronpublicans unite!

we need to really stop posting to the negative threads then they dont get bumped. I ask all seniors to do this so only the trolls are fight among themselves

Watching last night's debate really inspired me. I disliked how they treated him on the Iran question -- the 'aggessiveness' he was talking about was the mindless flag-waving by the other candidates, not any specific actions they advocated.

I agree, people on this forum piss me off time and time again. The point of this forum is to support Ron Paul, not for us to talk about who Ron Paul should be, what he should do, and how he should do it.

I agree. Great post, OP.
    "Every member of the State ought diligently to read and to study the constitution of his country ... by knowing their rights, they will sooner perceive when they are violated and be the better prepared to defend and assert them."
    ~Chief-Justice John Jay, 1777

Actually, RP is THE ONLY one who knows what he's doing!

As long as we don't confuse negative with positive criticism.

But yeah, people who bitch and whine and have never even payed attention to politics are kind of silly and out of their element.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When Carl Cameron (I think it was him) implied that Ron Paul was not electable, Ron Paul gave the most fluent, well thought out answer I have heard him give.

I am behind Dr. Paul. The other candidates had scripted, practiced answers and they appeared as such... scripted. Dr. Paul's answers came from deep inside. You can tell he believes what he says.

Ron Paul was the smartest man on that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by emk View Post
    Watching last night's debate really inspired me. I disliked how they treated him on the Iran question -- the 'aggessiveness' he was talking about was the mindless flag-waving by the other candidates, not any specific actions they advocated.
    Yeah, I caught that. The moderators did treat him very unfairly. THe moderators took more shots at Paul than the other candidates.

I think I despise FauxNews more and more each day. I can't believe I used to believe they were actually fair and balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by 123tim View Post
    One last statement (Thank you for listening); Not all people on this forum are supporting Ron Paul! Some may act like they are, but they stick in just enough negative material to make you doubt. Some say crazy, whacked out things. Please remember this.

Please be positive. Please realize that some people are on this forum just to make us look bad. Ignore them. Don't waste your bandwidth promoting this stupidity.
    I completely agree, some people here are trying to hurt us from the inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Talldude1412 View Post
    Absolutely! Ron Paul deserves respect, he has been through this before.
    Well, please don't confuse concern of how the campaign is being run with criticizm of Ron Paul himself. Virtually all the criticizm I have seen has been directed at campaign strategy and not Dr. Paul. Dr. Paul is the candidate. He does not run the campaign. He hires people to do that and I think it is fair to express unhappiness with the campaign if that is how you feel. People do tend to get hysterical at times, but that is only because they want this so much and they want that their money is making it happen.

a lot of sissies and namby pambies equate healthy critiquing with "hurting the campaign." get a spine and stop with your over-sensitive egos.

Quote Originally Posted by traitorist View Post
    sissies and namby pambies
    Healthy critiquing is fine and necessary, but I believe the OP was referring to things like name-calling and disrespect. There is a difference.

I don't like the title of this thread, at least put it in quotes.

But I think most have criticized the campaign and not so much Ron at all.

The campaign hasn't done enough to communicate with the grass roots. They can do this through emails to registered supporters or even donors. They could also give us a little more direction of what they want us to do. I think they have not issued enough press releases and gone on Television to back up Ron. They let too many things "slide" and no response also looks bad.

Many of these crackpot statements last night, Ron could easily run with this today all over CNN and MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by hayeksrevenge View Post
    When Carl Cameron (I think it was him) implied that Ron Paul was not electable, Ron Paul gave the most fluent, well thought out answer I have heard him give.

I am behind Dr. Paul. The other candidates had scripted, practiced answers and they appeared as such... scripted. Dr. Paul's answers came from deep inside. You can tell he believes what he says.

Ron Paul was the smartest man on that stage.
    "...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul
    Jan 10, '08

Use this quote, it will serve your canvassing effort well.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1tVjhVMG8

Ron Paul Revolution - theme song?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.