Thread: Ron Paul Losing in Debate Polls!

Ron Paul Losing in Debate Polls!

Ron Paul is losing in the news.aol.com website poll for the winner of the debate along with the winner of the elections. Please help him!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal View Post
    Ron Paul is losing in the news.aol.com website poll for the winner of the debate along with the winner of the elections. Please help him!!!
    Pick Rudy for the person that did the worst, as he will be easiest to pass.
    tu ne cede malis

Actually he's winning.

I say pick McCain as the worst... because he was the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    Actually he's winning.

Yeah, thats who I voted for, RP owned him.

Well I guess he owned everyone at that debate.

Quote Originally Posted by noztnac View Post
    Actually he's winning.

done and done.

Well.. he's winning both best AND worst... which I don't see as a full victory. At least he's winning the "winning" side with a higher percentage so I'll take that as a bit of relief, I suppose.

Am I looking at a different page than some of you?

The one I'm looking at says McCain is winning. And Paul is at 13%

And I don't think this is a "debate poll"..... Hunter is there. It's just a poll.

In the bottom right, I also saw this:
    http://news.aol.com/political-machine/straw-poll

that only has Dr. Paul at a 13% and the other candidates higher. Vote here too!

He's leading for doing the best in the 1st poll and also leading as doing the worst in the 2nd poll.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, that's the one that I saw, JohnDevilman. But I don't see the post-debate poll.

Online polls don't matter much now.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

http://news.aol.com/elections/story/_a/republicans-meet-in-high-stakes-debate/20080110165909990002

Pick Giuliani for the loser, since he will take the least amount of votes to the be the 'winner' in the loser category.
    tu ne cede malis

I am actually kind of pleased Ron Paul is winning in both the good category and the bad one. All this means is that he was the center of attention!

ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY, AT LEAST WE ARE GETTING NAME RECOGNITION.

Quote Originally Posted by defcreative View Post
    I am actually kind of pleased Ron Paul is winning in both the good category and the bad one. All this means is that he was the center of attention!

ANY PUBLICITY IS GOOD PUBLICITY, AT LEAST WE ARE GETTING NAME RECOGNITION.
    ; not bad point (Mc C picked on the right anyway)
    loyal to liberty

Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    I have to disagree with this. The more support for Dr. Paul that's shown on any forum lends credibility to his candidacy. So many people have scoffed when I mention to them Ron Paul's who I'm backing for president.

When I can finally get around all the media blitz bull$#@! they've been getting spoon-fed and tell them about the congressman's message and the platforms he supports, I see the smiles vanish from their faces, the brows furrow in concentration and the gears working. I list whatever faults they've been trying to ignore because of the one or two positions their candidate is pushing for that they can agree with and explain to them how ignoring those would be ultimately bad for our welfare and economy and then I see the nods of agreement.

And then I hear them say something along the lines of, "well, it's not like he's got any chance of winning anyway. I might as well go with the candidate I think can cause the most change for the good."

I tell them, it's exactly that kind of thinking that hurts the message of freedom in the first place.

I have to admit though. Why would they think he's got a snowball's chance in hell when they see him slacking in polls, online or otherwise? Whatever credibility these polls can give Ron Paul are NOT a waste of time. Every little bit helps. And, if the 30 seconds it takes for me to click a radio button is really a waste of time...

Typing your response took about as much time as it would for you to have voted.

bump. Vote for Ron in the straw polls? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by angrydragon View Post
    I agree, what matters now is getting new people involved, in real life, getting them excited and hopefully keeping them excited.

I have converted over family, several coworkers, and alot of friends. Some are "I'll vote for him, sure" kinda people now. Some are excited and continuing the message themselves.

I hear all the people on the forums saying go out, canvass, go door to door, etc.. But how many people have fully contacted everyone that they consider "friends and family"? If the friends and family group respects you and your opinion, as I hope they would, you can probably convert over quite a few folks. And hopefully out of those, some will continue on with their friends and family.

Online polls don't vote, people who go to the primaries do.

Edit: Also on this, online polls were important because we didn't have any name recognition. Although we haven't saturated name recognition, we at least have some and it's growing every day.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    AOL polls are the only ones that you can actually spam, and ironically enough, they're the ones he does the worst at, as far as internet polling.

Polls are BS either way, so I'll end this message with....

F you Frank!
    You can call me a conspiracy theorist as long as I can call you a coincidence theorist.

www.appleseedinfo.org

Online polls don't matter, but the minute that Ron isn't the winner of one, you CAN BET YOUR ASS that the media will cite them as newsworthy. This is the sole reason I continue to take part in them.

A democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner. A republic is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner but with laws that prohibit the wolves from eating the lamb ... and the lamb is armed.