Thread: hahah give it to em' RON

hahah give it to em' RON

im sorry if this has been posted before but i loved this debate tonight.... i loved it how they gave ron the most bull sh** questions and how he responded to them... he really let fox know how much of ass holes they really are and yet he still got his message out. absolutely perfect... now the only question is whether or not america sees it the way we do.. and thats why we are here... +1 for paul and now its our turn to spread the message... we can do this.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewinsky2012 View Post
    im sorry if this has been posted before but i loved this debate tonight.... i loved it how they gave ron the most bull sh** questions and how he responded to them... he really let fox know how much of ass holes they really are and yet he still got his message out. absolutely perfect... now the only question is whether or not america sees it the way we do.. and thats why we are here... +1 for paul and now its our turn to spread the message... we can do this.

I agree and welcome to the Revolution

i have never felt more welcomed =D ....... i got 5 people in the room watching it to see things the way i see it... and although we are young... about 19-20 years old and most of them are not regestered to vote, and unfornuately it is too late for our state... just proves that everyone is capable, get motivated people... this is our future!
    Last edited by Lewinsky2012; 01-11-2008 at 02:39 AM.

Those questions they gave Ron were such a sham that the audience was actually booing the Faux hitmen.