Thread: ***Ron Paul is a GOD***

***Ron Paul is a GOD***

After seeing this just now, I am convinced.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk

NO WONDER THEY CUT THIS PART OUT OF THE SYNDICATION!!!!!!!!

P.S. Of course i'm not serious about the GOD part.....but I do believe he is superhuman
    Last edited by Joe3113; 01-11-2008 at 02:19 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Rampage
    Dominating
    Godlike
    "A State which dwarfs its men, in order that they may be more docile instruments in its hands even for beneficial purposes—will find that with small men no great thing can really be accomplished."
    -John Stuart Mill, On Liberty

Quote Originally Posted by Curlz31 View Post
    NO WONDER THEY CUT THIS PART OUT OF THE SYNDICATION!!!!!!!!

Fox really did? Wouldn't surprise me.

God? Erm, no. He's a flawed human being ...with really good ideas, an upstanding character, and sound, moral principles.

Quote Originally Posted by lasenorita View Post
    God? Erm, no. He's a flawed human being ...with really good ideas, an upstanding character, and sound, moral principles.
    I'm just joking around. Stop killing my buzz

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

Ron Paul - NOT GOD YOU $#@!ING IDIOTS, LOL
    Jan 10, '08
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1tVjhVMG8

Ron Paul Revolution - theme song?

Unreal
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDHC View Post
    Rampage
    Dominating
    Godlike

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    everyone has to see this, i think i have watched this about 5-6 times tonight

He's a God, not thee god.

Quote Originally Posted by Curlz31 View Post
    I'm just joking around. Stop killing my buzz
    I'm just wary of unintended consequences. Next thing you know, Fox'll be reporting about the Ron Paul Cult or some such nonsense.

I do agree, however, that Ron Paul is a rock star!

Quote Originally Posted by dkim68 View Post
    Fox News = Pwned
    Fox News = PAULED!