Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fox Replay cuts out Carl Cameron getting destroyed. lol

Fox Replay cuts out Carl Cameron getting destroyed. lol

What a bunch of cowards. There little ikebod craine got layed out by Paul so they had to cut that segment out the second time around.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What are you referring to?
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

The "Are you even electable" question than That effing retard Carl Cameron asked Dr Paul.

Did you even watch the debate????

Are you saying they cut out an entire question? WTF?

Quote Originally Posted by alexa doherty View Post
    What a bunch of cowards. There little ikebod craine got layed out by Paul so they had to cut that segment out the second time around.
    that guy makes me sick. did you see him interview G.W.B. in outfoxed? Little neo-con pet shill.

The "Are you even electable" question than That effing retard Carl Cameron asked Dr Paul.

Did you even watch the debate????
    Yea, what do you mean 2nd time around? Did they replay the whole debate.
    The Truth about Ron Paul
    Please check it out...."Like" and "Share"
    This page is vying for the 1st page of google if they look up "the truth about ron paul"

Quote Originally Posted by Highstreet View Post
    Some guy in the other thread about electability recorded it and says they edited it out and came back without him saying anything.
    Mountains move by inches.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstreet View Post
    Okay you're obviously mentally challenged or just trying to piss me off. They replayed the debate but CUT out parts where Ron spoke in the original LIVE debate. So yes they are cutting out parts of it. Do you get it now or do I have to keep holding your hand?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes they replayed the entire debate but they have editted the hell out of it. They will seriously get owned by this - people have recorded both.

Okay you're obviously mentally challenged or just trying to piss me off. They replayed the debate but CUT out parts where Ron spoke in the original LIVE debate. So yes they are cutting out parts of it. Do you get it now or do I have to keep holding your hand?
    Don't have to resort to name-calling. Chillizzle my nizzle.
    Mountains move by inches.

Talking

do I have to keep holding your hand?
    If that's you in the avatar you can hold my hand anytime!
    __________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I don't care if they edit it out. Everyone saw the original because it was prime time here in California.

You didn't make yourself clear. You just sounded a tad nutty.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    I like that secretive avatar you have.

But they are playing the full Hannity afterward.....

What a bunch of cowards!!!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

FOX News Correspondent, Carl Cameron

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by gracebkr View Post
    You didn't make yourself clear. You just sounded a tad nutty.
    Oh, gosh, sorry I didn't know I upset another mentally challenged person.

Quote Originally Posted by RoamZero View Post
    Are you saying they cut out an entire question? WTF?
    Edited for "time" and "content"?

Quote Originally Posted by dkim68 View Post
    FOX News Correspondent, Carl Cameron

hehehe We need a youtube capture/video of this.

Oh, gosh, sorry I didn't know I upset another mentally challenged person.
    I know how flustered one can get and leave out key details like FOX EDITED THE SECOND SHOWING OF THE DEBATE then all that other crap you said.

i'm just about edited to death already ... thx alexa for pointing that out ... if i watch frank again i may not sleep tonite lol

sorry frank ~ not watching that propaganda again

kill the banks
    "It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a person stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope, and crossing each other from a million different centers of energy and daring, those ripples build a current which can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance." Robert Kennedy

http://scully13.wordpress.com/about men of dark intentions

UNBELIEVABLE... scandalous!
    let it be remembered that never again in the future of political campaigns will a candidate receive the same support, enthusiasm and donations UNLESS the message is about liberty, freedom, peace, and the constituion. accept no imitations

Don't fool yourself...

Quote Originally Posted by AlbemarleNC0003 View Post
    Edited for "content".

-There, I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbemarleNC0003 View Post
    I am sure it was just for content, not time. Because you know faux has a thing against the truth, it might make their normal viewers question what is being force fed to them every day. They might actually change the channel to see what the heck is going on else where.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This board has enough challenges already - do we need this kind of crap between supporters? Really?

Posting privileges under review

ROFL

Ron just about made the Earth stop rotating there:

"...why should we not be talking about foreign policy that used to be part of the Republican party? Mr. Republican Robert Taft didn't even want us to be in NATO, and you're saying now that we should continue to borrow money from China to finance this empire that we CAN'T AFFORD?!

Let me see if I get this right....

We borrow 10 billion dollars from China and then we give it to [Gen. Pervez] Musharraf, who is a military dictator, who overthrew an elected government, and then we go to war? We loose all the lives promoting democracy IN IRAQ?!

I mean, what's going on here?

And you're saying that this isn't appealing to Republicans? Where did this come about? I think this is a Republican message, I defend the platform. We used to say 'get rid of the department of education'. It does not say that now. Now Republicans double the size of the department of education, so, WHERE HAVE WE GONE?!

I think we have lost our way. And you make the insinuation that I am less Republican?"

,,,,,,,,,,,,omg

Uh, man Dr. Ron, I am speachless. Total respect. You bit a big f'n chunk out of the proverbial neocon ass. Well done sir, damn well done!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbp-J-WFQQI

The link is a snippit of my little rEVOLution on Fox's the John Gibson show earlier this evening...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9q1tVjhVMG8

Ron Paul Revolution - theme song?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Collins View Post
    Oddly, I find myself compelled to agree with this sentiment!
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

you have got to be kidding me...that was the Madden Highlight of the Night!
    All the other candidates are scrambling right now trying to fighure out how in the hell to counter that?

I like that secretive avatar you have.
    Can I hold your hand too?
    (Just be nice, you are getting a little scary. You don't have a sister named Shannon do you?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast