Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cameron muttering

Cameron muttering

wow look at this.. I saw it mentioned in the comments section and replayed it a few times:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p8TkmE5t1Pk&feature=user

he mutters "their way" at 0:02 before coming out with his line, wtf is that? it's like a subliminal message or his subconscious or something. weird!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I think he made up the question on the spot. He was struggling how he should phrase it.

freaky

turn it way up to hear it.

creepy

but what is 'their way' it's just so damn weird.

I noticed that last night in this thread:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=86612

my comment then:

Watch the moderator immediately after he asks "another question about electability"

He spends 4 seconds (7, 8, 9, 10) moving his mouth and making sub-vocal noises before going on to "do you have any?"

What is up with that? It's like he knows he's about to ask a really stupid/smarmy question and he has to psych himself up for it. It's just plain weird!

Holy $hit that is really scarey. It's like he was mind probed.

Wow, you turn it up and you actually hear him say it.

That squirrelly little guy is just plain weird. How'd he get a job in TV anyway?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I saw a backstage off camera (but still taped) interview of RP by Cameron after a previous Fox debate and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Joked with RP and even asked if Fox was fair and balanced in a joking manner - as if Cameron knew Fox was not.

It's almost as if Cameron is thinking about how to ask the question, and he tells himself he has to do it Fox's (their) way - as in a discrediting, unprofessional and unjournalistic manner.

While I think Fox has a lot of $#@!s working for them, I think some may want to be legitimate journalists and may struggle with the neocon editorial/producer control. I think Cameron might be one of them.

EDIT: here is the YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI7TYPJnfMY

I think you hit the nail on the head. I think they also have been throwing a lot of Ron Paul dirt Tucker's way at MSNBC because of his support for Ron Paul. Basically they wanted him to go after Paul because he's a supporters so it looks more legit.

Maybe Carl Cameron actually is a Ron Paul supporter, but he's being forced to go against him by Fox.

I found that really weird too, you could tell he was struggling to find the right words.

That is quite scary. Freaking me out more the longer I think about it. I don't even understand what that would have to do with the question. "their way" has nothing to do with the general question he was trying to ask. I'm closing the blinds and curtains now. Scary

what the hell. that was creepy...
    "Business as usual is not on the menu, folks...we're either going to into an era of immense resource scarcity, regimentation, governmental interference in our lives, tremendous propagandistic efforts to make us do one thing or another, or were going to pull the plug on scientism and its stooges and the institutions which feed [it]."-Terence McKenna

I'm going with mind control.....

Maybe Murdoch has biochips implanted in his employees and can tweak them at will?

My dad said maybe he was getting coached by someone as to what to say. Does he have a piece on him?

Way too creepy to be explained rationally.

ಠ_ಠ

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What the hell?

This is also the guy who asked Paul his first question of the debate in one of last year's debates, and it was... about same-sex marriage. When up until then only foreign policy and the economy were being discussed.

Eh. Whatever. I've seen worse, creepy $#@! before in Cambodia.
    Mountains move by inches.

This is strange...really strange...excellent job on catching that.

Quote Originally Posted by tmg19103 View Post
    I saw a backstage off camera (but still taped) interview of RP by Cameron after a previous Fox debate and he seemed like a nice enough guy. Joked with RP and even asked if Fox was fair and balanced in a joking manner - as if Cameron knew Fox was not.

It's almost as if Cameron is thinking about how to ask the question, and he tells himself he has to do it Fox's (their) way - as in a discrediting, unprofessional and unjournalistic manner.

While I think Fox has a lot of $#@!s working for them, I think some may want to be legitimate journalists and may struggle with the neocon editorial/producer control. I think Cameron might be one of them.

Yes, I've noticed that too about Cameron, both in the interview you've linked to and in one other.
    First take back the Republican Party: Join the GOP Rising!
    Next become a Precinct Leader
    Then donate to RP's presidential or congressional campaign

Carl Cameron was the reporter at Fox that did the story on Israel spying on the US and getting caught...maybe he is starting to "come around" to Ron Paul and agrees with him on foreign policy?
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....rticle7545.htm
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWpWc_suPWo

Quote Originally Posted by tmg19103 View Post

I wondered that myself - like maybe he was giving Dr. Paul some kind of signal. It certainly was one of RP's finest moments.
    Courage ~ Strength ~ Integrity
    RON PAUL 2012
    ----------------------
    Visit Planet ToLive
    ----------------------
    It's Thirteen O'Clock
    ----------------------
    "I am surprised at the suddenness, as well as the greatness of this revolution. Is not the change we have seen astonishing? What man, two years ago, would have thought it possible?"
    - John Adams, July 3, 1776

This is not strange or creepy. He's just going for a dramatic pause to make his question more humorous.

Seriously that was creepy. Sounds like an alien being controlling his mind or something.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is very creepy.

Took me a couple times to see/hear what you were talking about.

hahahah kinda like the fake Iranian voice "you blow up in a minute" HAHAHAH

Quote Originally Posted by synapz View Post
    This is not strange or creepy. He's just going for a dramatic pause to make his question more humorous.
    are you even watching the clip? It has nothing to do with the "pause" or humor for that matter.

He mutters a creepy "their way"

Watch the video vary closely... You'll notice right as Cameron says "there way" the woman behind him, who was previously hidden from view behind him, appears and raises her arm. Obviously she is some kind of gypsy witch that is controlling his mind with her magic.
    Peace, Prosperity, Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Xonox View Post
    Watch the video vary closely... You'll notice right as Cameron says "there way" the woman behind him, who was previously hidden from view behind him, appears and raises her arm. Obviously she is some kind of gypsy witch that is controlling his mind with her magic.
    I knew it...mind control.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast