Thread: Wolf Blitzer

Wolf Blitzer

I have a new respect for Wolf Blitzer. Tonight on CNN he asked Dr. Paul about his supposed racist comments. Fair enough. We are not asking for softballs. Dr. Paul's answers were home runs. Blitzer let him answer the questions and did not interrupt ala O'Reilly. And there was our guy with that fire in his eye and the ready response that we had not seen lately.

If they put our man in front of the camera and let him talk, I don't care what they ask him!

A year ago I preferred Fox over CNN even though I surfed through dozens of channels when I viewed. Now I skip over Fox News altogether. Has anyone heard anything about the ratings? I doubt very much if Fox is still on top.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    CNN just edited his talk and aired a 20 sec piece that looked like he WAS a racist. Wolf is a fair and professional journalist. The station should be boycotted just like fox..they had to REALLY try to make a clip looking like rp was a racist.

I strongly suggest that Ron Paul file a complaint in court if the entire interview was cut up for the television airing just so Dr. Paul would sound guilty.

(The Internet version sounded complete to me. Dr. Paul was brilliant!!!)

Now that is slander, easily proven in court. And because it seeks to alter the outcome of the race towards the Presidency - it should be considered almost treason.

Still, it is the first time that I saw Ron Paul's face on CNN. The mere fact that he is being attacked means that he is definitely seen as a threat.

Bravo Dr. Paul!!!

Ouch

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
    CNN just edited his talk and aired a 20 sec piece that looked like he WAS a racist. Wolf is a fair and professional journalist. The station should be boycotted just like fox..they had to REALLY try to make a clip looking like rp was a racist.

Ugghh. I should have seen that one coming. I take back the good things I said about CNN. Before this is over they will edit it so that it sounds like he killed 4000 babies.

that sucks about the editing...i don't trust Blitzer but he was classy enough to admit that he knew ron and it didn't sound like anything ron would say.

I agree, that edit job was real bad.
    http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/
    ADG--PERRYSBURG TWP NORTH, Ohio