Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: List constructive criticisms for HQ here

Default New York

This morning I received an email from Jim Ostrowski. Jim is the volunteer who appointed by the campaign to be in charge of delegate selection for New York state. An election attorney he was instrumental in getting Ron on the ballot in New York. He is also a regular contributer to Lew Rockwell.com His email said:

The campaign needs to hire a state coordinator and start spending money. If they don't, we're all wasting our time. This should have been done months ago.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Dr. Paul must learn to say: "We need to eliminate the FEDERAL Dept of Education, SO THAT the Parents, Teachers, and Principals can control and improve their PUBLIC SCHOOLS at the STATE and LOCAL GOVERNMENT LEVEL."

He must say: "We need to reduce FEDERAL WASTE and BUREAUCRACY to work towards eliminating the BURDENSOME FEDERAL Income Tax, so we can SAVE SOCIAL SECURITY & MEDICARE, and allow STATE and LOCAL governments to fund their roads and schools."

He need to say: "We must restore RESPECT for America around the world. We must STOP the TORTURE, CORRUPTION and CIA covert operations that make the world hate us... and refocus the CIA onto gathering SOLID INTELLIGENCE."

He must say: "We need to DEFEND AMERICA, and it is high time for Europe, Japan and Korea to PAY FOR THEIR OWN DEFENSE."

And he MUST say: "OUR TROOPS HAVE WON THE WARS in Iraq and Afghanistan. They DESERVE TO COME HOME, not to be stuck in the desert forever policing, fighting and dieing to prop up lazy & corrupt government in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan."
    Solid meat and taters stuff.

Thank You...! Have copied and pasted this into a index card file... will be used at our large membership drive in the midwest this weekend.
    Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
    -Ramblin Randy

Default Thanks Bradley.

I believe you know mine!

(ie. don't say the word Austrian economics one more time!) his message for the man on the street
    I read the newspapers EVERY day and have NO CLUE what Austrian economics means...!

Give the Ron Paul economic plan a nick name, Newt Gingrich had this "Contract with America" thing going, a phrase I have burned into my memory... no clue what he had in there but he "looked and acted" like he was work'n on something there. How about Ross Perot and how he kept telling us we need to "check under the hood".

So about that nick name deal for Austrian economics and our economic peril... have a grass roots competition for the nick name... winner gets lunch with Dr Paul. Start using the buzz word/phrase SOON. Sorry to disappoint but when I hear the word "Austrian" my mind only sees the Swedish Bikini Team (ah the effect of a good buzz phrase).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtnMtrEB1-I
    Laugh Hard, Hang Tough, Lend a Hand
    -Ramblin Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    I believe you know mine!
    Please post them here or send me a specific PM for me to incorporate.

While I suspect I know yours, and those of many others who have PM, emailed, called me, etc., in private because we didn't want to air the campaign's dirty laundry publicly, NOW is the time and this is the place if we want changes.

Insanity: doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    My review of the For Liberty documentary:
    digg.com/d315eji
    (please Digg and post comments on the HuffPost site)

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

Nicholas Sanchez on Bush's legacy, September 30, 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by wowabunga View Post
    I read the newspapers EVERY day and have NO CLUE what Austrian economics means...!

Sorry to disappoint but when I hear the word "Austrian" my mind only sees the Swedish Bikini Team (ah the effect of a good buzz phrase).
    Wait, is that supposed to be a bad thing?
    digg.com/d315eji

"This political train-wreck Republicans face can largely be traced to Bush’s philosophical metamorphosis from a traditional, non-interventionist conservative to the neoconservatives’ exemplar of a 'War President', and his positioning of the Republicans as the 'War Party'."

What, exactly, is the point in this exercise in futility? I don't mean that in an unneccessarily mean way, but from what I've seen, since Ron Paul first announced, not a single piece of advice from the grassroots has been heeded. If you can squander resources like Donna D'Erico and Liv by not using them to reach the young male segment- something so in your face obvious, then nothing subtle is going to be listened to.

And whoever said "Austrian economics" was spot on. I have a 145 IQ and it took me until my 40's to even stumble across it, never mind the time it took to come to a fundamental understanding of it. And I was interested, how many average Americans do you think that's going to resonate with? Come on.

BRING THE TROOPS HOME.

END THE IRS.

STOP SPYING ON US.

IT'S THE ECONOMY, KNUCKLEHEAD.

What more does this guy have to do? Virtually nothing, but he needs to get some help and pronto or this is all over. I don't watch tv, but I do listen to radio and I have never heard a RP commercial, not once.

Hello?

Is this thing on?
    THE REPUBLICANS PUT A GIANT, RADIOACTIVE MARMOSET IN MY TOOL SHED.

www.911movement.org

He keeps missing a great opportunity on the "Should we be helping Israel?" question. Every time this subject comes up I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for him to drive it home with this easy slam-dunk. Something like this:

"Israel doesn't need us because she's PROVEN able to take care of herself. Ever heard of the Yom Kippur War? Even when vastly outnumbered and taken by surprise on a Jewish holy day Israel kicked ass all the way back to Cairo! (*HUGE AUDIENCE APPLAUSE*) The Six-Day War is similar. Against tremendous odds and a coalition of enemy nations, Israel triumphed. Israel is determined, tough, well-prepared and we are ONLY HURTING THEM WITH OUR INVOLVEMENT."

Make sure to throw in the part about 3-times the aid to Arab nations, how Israel has nukes and Arabs don't, and the rest. But we've got to emphasise that Israel is NOT HELPLESS without us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Sheez, Steve, talk about resume dropping.

Seriously, I think the other Steve (can't we get a quota or something ) is referring to those from Dr. Paul's 1988 race in addition to Seehusen.
    Point being -- if they had been actively involved in the LP during the past 28 years, chances are I would recognize their name.

Dr. Paul ran his 1988 campaign with his own people -- people he'd worked with prior to joining the LP. In other words, their involvement with Dr. Paul preceeded their involvement with the LP.

My point is that the notion that the problem with the national management of Dr. Paul's campaign is that it is being run by a bunch of Libertarian Party folks simply isn't accurate.

To the extent that LP folks are involved in the campaign, it is generally at the grassroots level and/or state level staff.

Default Here is what I wrote Bradley.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradley in DC View Post
    Please post them here or send me a specific PM for me to incorporate.

While I suspect I know yours, and those of many others who have PM, emailed, called me, etc., in private because we didn't want to air the campaign's dirty laundry publicly, NOW is the time and this is the place if we want changes.

Insanity: doing the same thing and expecting a different result.
    "Dear Bradley,

For months I tried as hard as I could to temper my dissatisfaction with the campaign staff, but I reached a point where this self-imposed suppression reached a breaking point. My problem with the campaign staff is not as a result of what took place in Iowa yesterday. It really began back in July and August earlier this year.

As the Marketing Director in the Jacksonville Meetup group I made many attempts to contact Jesse Benton to help in setting up interviews with local talk show hosts, Newspaper interviews, etc. etc. The results of these efforts netted nothing and I do mean nothing. Not once did I receive the courtesy of a single response from him. Even if he did respond with an answer denying a request, that I would have accepted.

I took a hiatus from my work to give my full effort in enhancing name recognition for Dr. Paul. Needless to say that time away from work reeked havoc on my family and me. Despite that I maintained a positive attitude and pushed on.

In October of this year I learned that a Florida Campaign Coordinator was named, his name was Mark Cross. I was elated that finally I might be able to coordinate efforts with someone local. Well I emailed, and phoned and you guessed it “No Response”. Here is a copy of one email.

“Hello Mark,
    My name is Henry Eideh and I'm the Marketing Director for the RP Jacksonville group. http://ronpaul.meetup.com/166/
    Pursuant to the email I received (below) David Allen of the David Allen Show will be calling to see if you would be willing to be on his show. David has been a big supporter of our group here in Jacksonville, which as you know the media has been a tough nut to crack. Here is David's Website http://www.thedavidallenshow.com/website/home.html.
    I would like to know if you would be willing to do other interviews here in Jacksonville? Please let me know.
    Henry”

What’s ironic and in my frustration to get someone from the campaign to cooperate I tried to think of some nationally prominent person that would be willing to support Dr. Paul. Immediately Judge Napolitano's name came to mind, so I decided to contact him.

Now here is the ironic part. Within ten minutes of contacting the judge, he responded with “Yes I’ll be happy to do an interview”. Here is a person that’s not directly connected to the campaign answering promptly, yet our own campaign staff never showed the decency or professionalism to respond once! BTW I posted the interview with the Judge on the forum and many people listened to it.

I conclusion, I didn’t want to post my disillusionment of the campaign staff on the forum for fear of adding fuel to the fire, however I wanted you to know, and selfishly get it off my chest! The time I dedicated to this campaign has caused irreparable damage, and I stopped doing any marketing on behalf of our group.

I have all the faith in the world in Dr. Paul, I will support him to individuals, and I will vote for him, but in so far as the campaign staff they can go to hell.

Respectfully,

Henry"

Quote Originally Posted by rockwell View Post
    . If you can squander resources like Donna D'Erico and Liv by not using them to reach the young male segment- something so in your face obvious, then nothing subtle is going to be listened to.

And whoever said "Austrian economics" was spot on.
    Perhaps we should combine the two posts and have Donna and Liv dressed as "Austrians" explaining our positions?
    digg.com/d315eji

"Dear Bradley,

I have all the faith in the world in Dr. Paul, I will support him to individuals, and I will vote for him, but in so far as the campaign staff they can go to hell.

Respectfully,

Henry"
    Thanks, Henry. As we've discussed, my inbox gets these constantly from people I don't know all over the country. Now is our chance with Dr. Paul's ear. If enough people say publicly what they say privately, I hope it will be heard.
    digg.com/d315eji

Quote Originally Posted by bgoldwater View Post
    make anti war ads
    agreed. hit on the senseless deaths AND the economics !

On Monday, hire the best image consultants and speech coaches you can find. Spend $100K+ to have them travel with Paul for the next 4 weeks. Paul should practice daily with the coaching team to perfect his presentation and talking points.

This has been suggested by many on RPF since early 2007.
    Last edited by Carl_S; 01-11-2008 at 09:53 AM.

"Dear Bradley,

. . . As the Marketing Director in the Jacksonville Meetup group I made many attempts to contact Jesse Benton to help in setting up interviews with local talk show hosts, Newspaper interviews, etc. etc. The results of these efforts netted nothing and I do mean nothing. . . .

. . .. In October of this year I learned that a Florida Campaign Coordinator was named, his name was Mark Cross. I was elated that finally I might be able to coordinate efforts with someone local. Well I emailed, and phoned and you guessed it “No Response”. . . .

Henry"
    Talk about bridges and I don't mean bombing them - these people are burning theirs before they are even built. So totally inexcusable and amateurish. As long as this is the modus operandi of people in positions of responsibility, Ron Paul doesn't have a chance of winning the nomination.

If Ron Paul wants to continue receiving peoples donations of time, treasure and talent he needs to bring in a proven (winner) manager at the top pronto.

MSM: Apparently, you allowed some pretty bigoted comments to be published by a writer for your newsletter, back in the 80s and early 90s. Do the opinions of that writer reflect your own views?

DR. PAUL: No. Not at all. I was essentially a figurehead for the promotion of that newsletter, and the writing, editing, publication, and day-to-day operations were handled by others. I hate to admit it, but I rarely even read it. However, since it was published under my name, I do have a very real responsibility for what I inadvertently allowed to be published under my name. Some of those comments had been brought to my attention previously and I was outraged, and fired the people responsible, and halted publication. This was many years ago, but just recently even more such comments have been brought to my attention and I'm just heart sick over the whole thing. I feel ashamed that I allowed this to occur, right under my nose. I mean, this IS American, and people do have a right to hold unpopular views, but I also have a right to prevent my name from being used to promote views that I find personally abhorrent. I should have exercised that right more vigilantly, that I didn't is my supreme regret.

MSM: So, then, Dr. Paul, are you a laissez fair manager? Is that the problem? And, if so, how does such a hands off leadership style qualify you to be President?

DR. PAUL: Am I a laissez fair manager? Yeah, I guess so. I mean, I prefer to trust people to run their own lives. They don't need me telling them what to do. Some times people make mistakes, but that's going to happen whether it's the gov't or the individual. The important thing is to learn from our mistakes and move forward. What's even more important though is that the President does NOT have the right to dictate to the people. The people are really in charge, anyway. It's the President who works for the people; so many politicians forget that they are NOT really "leaders," as they like to refer to themselves, but they are servants of the people. As President, I would take that role very seriously, by returning control of the gov't to the people, where it belongs.

Slow down on the speech patterns....breathe. Try not to come off whiny and show that fire Dr. Paul. A more commanding presence would do wonders. Both the press and other candidates look like complete buffoons. Now is the congressman's chance to let these idiots have it with both barrels. I love the message but I feel the Dr. needs to do a better job on some of the issues. BLAST THEM WITH FACTS AND STATS PAUL. Incorporate some buzzwords. Demand respect Paul and point out your voting record and never taking a junket and returning a portion of your pay back to the people annually. Incorporate the fact that you've been a Dr. occasionally. The truth cannot be quelled. Give 'em hell Mr. Paul!

Default How Ron Paul can improve his message

Dr. Ron Paul needs to let people know that he has multiple plans/strategies to transition the country to achieve his various end goals. People get upset to hear he wants to abolish the IRS and the Federal Reserve. They need to know he would transition out of these structures. I know he HAS said it, but it has not been repeated enough.

The same is true about social security and medicare and Medicaid. He has mentioned that people would not be thrown out of the system, but that needs to be reiterated over and over.

9/11 TRUTH

Next time some pissant asks if he endorses his supporters views about the official stories offered to them by their gov't, he should say this:

While I don't share their particular cynicism on this particular issue, I understand the cause of that cynicism: as James Madison, the father of our Constitution, said, "All men, having power, ought to be mistrusted." History is overflowing with examples of official corrupt, of evil men in high places. The public is right to be skeptical of information coming from their gov't, even if not all of their suspicions are correct. Thomas Jefferson, the author of our Declaration of Independence, this nation's charter, reminds us that "the price of liberty is eternal vigilance." Skepticism is a healthy thing.

When the people become complacent, and too trusting of their public officials, tyranny will come to America. In fact, to a degree, it has already begun. After 9/11, one of my opponents' lucky number, the American people were encouraged to exchange their civil liberties for the promise of security, a fool's bargain; as Dr. Benjamin Franklin once instructed, "those whose would trade essential liberty for the promise of security deserve and will receive neither." I'm a doctor, and I know the limits of science and human biology, and there is no one, not even in gov't, that can deliver on a promise of eternal life, health, and physical safety. It's a lie; the people are being sold a magic elixir, snake oil, by slick salesmen who seek nothing more that power, position, and prestige for themselves. Don't buy it, American! Don't imbibe their poison! Spit it out!

So, back to your question, what are you asking me exactly? Are you asking me to endorse the ideas of those who might vote for me? I couldn't possibly even know all of their ideas, and it isn't my job to judge and endorse them. My job is to present a platform, to spread a message, and if the voters like what I have to say, and if they approve of my record, then they will endorse me with their votes. Do you want me to reject their votes? Each election cycle, we encourage 100% participation, so presumably, ideally, everyone will vote for someone. Who do you propose I tell them to vote for, assuming I had that power and influence? Which of my opponents would you prefer they support? ...and if they do decide to support one of my opponents instead, will you then ask him that same ridiculous question?

Whenever Dr. Paul speak anywhere, he should start and end each inteview (or debate question) with these 3 points:

1) End the IRS and Income Tax...period, no substitutions.

2) Secure our borders, by placing our now deployed armed forces there.

3) Restore all education decision to the parents. Unrestricted homeschooling, without state or federal interference. Complete local control of public schools, and choice in education.

These are winning issues, but are useless, unless they are repeated ad nauseum. When voters think of Ron Paul, they should reflexively think of these 3 issues, without needing to be prompted. It needs to be hammered at every opportunity. Hookerbea is getting away with potraying himself as the "only" opponent of the IRS, and as a champion of homeshooling, and Mutt got away with portraying him as weak on immigration. There should be no excuse for anyone (even his opponents) to be ignorant of his position on these 3 issues. It must be repeated at EVERY opportunity.

1) drop all conspiratorial allusions and claims. this doesn't refer only to more extreme conspiracies (e.g. 9/11) but also to all claims that dr paul is deliberately ignored by the media which has some sinister agenda. the media has no agenda except to be watched. the letter sent by dr paul's which talks about vote frauds and "media smears" might energize the very core of the base but it will make it much, much smaller.

2) drop all liberal buzzwords. rightly or wrongly, they are extremely annoying to republicans.

3) talk more about free markets. most candidates talk about cutting taxes, but that's only part of it. governmental regulation of businesses (by setting wages and standards) is a big, if not bigger problem. dr paul needs to be the one to point this out.

4) decrease the monetary talk. dr paul already established himself as the only candidate that has any clue about monetary policy so more of it won't help and it might hurt.

5) be humble and realistic - embrace the low poll/primary numbers and make self-deprecating jokes about them. don't try to portray the revolution as an earth shattering movement - if it is such it will be obvious to everybody, otherwise dr paul will just seem to be out of touch.

etc, etc.
    etc.

Austrian economics = free-market

Ron Paul should just say free-markets.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Exclamation confused on why this veteran/VA ad wasnt shown in SC???

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Xar View Post
    why he isn't making SPECIFIC tax and economy tv ads.. In Neveda, they are showing the military commercial, but not sure how effective that is.

Also, they are DOING A TON of radio, but how effective is that compared to tv? How is that effective compared to full page newspaper ads.. big papers, LITTLE hometown papers..

they read an ad from a hometown paper, that will mean something.. the candidate is talking directly to them...

He should be doing commercials talking about the REAL recession, the HORIBLE trade deals, and TAXES and how he is gonna fix it and nobody else has a clue what the heck they are doing.. they will
    just go down the same road bush has.
    I am a little confused on why the veteran/VA ad wasnt in SC?

That is a big, big issue for people

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=85493

This request for constructive criticism should have been made to the grassroots Ron Paul Revolution months ago. Thanks to whomever finally made it happen!

I am a grassroots organizer in Asheville, NC, have been a county affiliate officer in the Libertarian Party for nearly a decade, and was also one of the co-founders of the Libertarian Reform Caucus.

Here are my points of constructive criticism thus far:

1. PLEASE dispense with using that picture of Ronald Reagan on all the literature -- Ron Paul is world's apart from Reagan! Creating 2 Generic slim jims, and then 2 different Student versions was a very bad and wasteful idea.

2. Cut HQ SPENDING! No one involved in this campaign, including all those at the "top", should be making a modest salary, NOT an outrageous one! Is there NO campaign accountability and oversight?

3. SAVE MONEY WHEN POSSIBLE! ALSO regarding wasteful spending, some companies have offered to utilize their professional studio & production services FREE OF CHARGE, yet NO ONE from HQ ever responded! Does HQ not wish to exemplify the same kind of FRUGAL spending which Ron Paul advocates for our Federal Government?

4. HQ needs to be more ready and vigilant in dispelling fraudulent claims against Ron Paul. Example: the racism claims.

5. Along with other candidates' campaigns, HQ needs to mandate counting of the paper ballots ALWAYS! Americans are growing tired of flakey elections, and there has been a growing support for accountable elections. Taking a strong stand and lead on this issue will surely garner more support for Ron Paul. If we cannot have reasonable accuracy and a tally using a REAL paper trail, then the entire election process is a complete waste of Americans' time and money. There have been many Ron Paul supporters who are considering pulling some or all of their financial support of HQ does not take this matter seriously.

6. While we can all generally agree that pulling our troops out of Iraq and scaling down our oversees military intervention is a GOOD THING, it is overly unrealistic to be adamant about doing it immediately. Ron needs to become a little less rash sounding in this regard. It would garner him much greater support.

7. Regarding the "911 Truth" movement, without suggesting anything along the lines of 'domestic conspiracy', Ron could appease those of us who fully believe there is more to the "official" story than has been told thus far, by simply agreeing that reaching the TRUTH in any matter is paramount, and if there is any ambiguous details regarding 911, the matter should be investigated without bias. For what it's worth, my personal contention over the issue has to do with the continued suppression of the video which was confiscated from buildings surrounding the Pentagon -- I would imagine that Ron even has no valid answer about such suppression of TRUTH.

Thank you for taking time to hear from the grassroots Ron Paul Revolution!

8-)

bernard baruch carman
    - seeker of truth / seeder of truth • www.SeedsOfTruth.orgwww.FellowshipOfTheWord.org
    - Born to Win supporter • www.BornToWin.net
    - Ron Paul Revolution • www.RonPaul2008.com • Google Ron Paul!
    - We The People supporter • www.GiveMeLiberty.org
    - audio/mac specialist • infinity solutions • bbc@infinitygames.com
    •••
    Last edited by infinityBBC; 01-11-2008 at 01:53 PM.

http://www.computerworld.com/action/...src=hm_ts_head

From the article...

The numbers speak to the effectiveness and efficiency of Paul's online fundraising efforts. For example, both Paul and McCain each raised about $5 million during a Novermber fundraising cycle. But Paul did so while attending just 82 events while McCain made more than 500 appearances, says Rasiej.

But it's yet to be seen if Paul's online savvy will be enough to keep him in the race. "You still need a labor-intensive campaign to get the vote out," notes Malone. "For all of Howard Dean's Internet pioneering, he didn't have enough feet on the street to pull the vote out for him in Iowa."

Those 500 appearances made a difference, look at the votes McCain got.

Dr. Paul needs to make more appearances.
    Last edited by angrydragon; 01-11-2008 at 01:21 PM.
    “I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.” - Thomas Jefferson

SC would be a good place to hold a debate addressing issues of concern to many black Americans. I'm certain that a sympathetic local host could be located, and suspect that a local station would be happy to carry the debate (perhaps not on primetime, but so what). All other GOP candidates should be invited to participate, including Duncan Hunter and Alan Keyes. Theme of the debate should center around immigration, the IRS, drug policy, and the death penalty, all issues with disparate impact on black Americans.

Utilize the grassroots people already in place. Especially in leadership areas and organizing. And in media.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect - Mark Twain

Default support the grass roots movement

Make it very easy for meetup organizers to get tons of supplies and especially dvds--for free.

Have some kind of simple screening process for people so you know that they can be trusted, but don't get overly paranoid.

Encourage grass roots folks to have think tanks--and give some directions to these--as to how we can solve problems, like eliminating the IRS, Federal reserve etc

instead of always asking for money in every letter, thank people for doing the work they are doing and acknowledge that if people don't have money to give, their time is as valuable as money.

Mention the meetups over and over in your talks so that people will join them.

Encourage meetups to meet weekly in a format like ours which really encouraged new people to get involved. We simply start with everyone introducing themselves and a few sentences-why they support Ron Paul, then go a round again and share things that they have done to support Ron Paul, or uplifting experiences in supporting Ron Paul. Then make announcements, then take a few projects to brainstorm about and see if there is interest. Takes about an hour, and really helps newcomers to see who these Ron Paul supporters are and that this is a real revolution. Meetups need to be a place to find the precinct captains and encourage people to get out on the streets--like weekly church meetings which encourage people to follow their spiritual path more closely, the weekly meetups can do the same for ron paul supporters to stay on track and keep enthusiastic

Make a list of those leaders who are already in alignment with your principles. Contact them personally and ask them to endorse you, or to explore you. Connect directly with the leaders like chuck baldwin who are endorsing you. Encourage and thank them. Get them to start coalitions or alliances of others.

Really get on the band wagon to get the Christian vote. contact all Christian leadres and get them on the same page so that they can initiate a revival--spiritual and political. You don't have to wear your religion on your sleeve, but you need Christians to be promoting you. The church is in a similar state as it was in the time of Hitler, and it needs help.

Encourage the creation of an alliance of all already existing orgnaizations and meetups and individuals. Out of that alliance can come representatives who can give feedback from their groups, and form a kind of advisory board for you. I have ideas for a structure if you are interested.

Promote the American Freedom agenda bill that you introduced. Show that you are really walking your talk.

Hire people from the grassroots who are doing a good job to be like ombudsman to the grassroots.

Thanks for asking!
    Patricia
    Organizer for the Ron Paul Meetup/Grassroots Support Team www.ronpaul.meetup.com/1252

www.pray4ronpaul.wordpress.com

Consider buying the domain name ronpaul dot c*m, but do it through a broker to stay anonymous or the price will go waaay up. Must get thousands of hits daily. FYI, I don't own it. Surprised some other candidate hasn't snatched it.

Post #180.... happy reading
    Last edited by mikeInAZ; 01-11-2008 at 01:51 PM. Reason: more info

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast