Thread: Worst President in US History- Reid

Worst President in US History- Reid

Add him to Trump and Helen Thomas, saw the video on the news last night where he said censure is not needed because the American people already know this. I hate Reid but in this case he is correct. I am confused, am I a conservative republican or a liberal democrat? All I know is the only one that makes sense on most issues is Ron. I cannot believe that real Republicans still stick up for the neocon nightmare agenda. Ron Paul has to pick up in the polls as people become aware. I cannot take another Bushite.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While I dislike our President's actions, I can't help but think about how hypocritical these members in Congress are. Pelosi asking for impeachment obviously wanted to get herself into the White House. Reid is just that annoying parrot on someone's should who won't just shut up. A rabble-rouser and nothing more.

Like he'd do a great job if he were in office. What has Harry Reid ever done for the American people?

How did that boring guy ever get elected ?? LOL

Pelosi asking for impeachment obviously wanted to get herself into the White House.
    Do you know something that we don't. The big gripe is that Pelosi has said from before election day that "impeachment is off the table."

Is there breaking news on this?

The dems won on the anti-war/bring the troops home ticket.

Have they actually done anything more than just pass non-binding resolutions and tie up congress in debates that were known losers in the first place?

NO ONE has done ANYTHING to stop the executive orders, or to show any kind of improvement in Iraq, or of leaving it.

*sigh*
    Lack of interest has its price
    As we're stripped of all our rights

Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    Do you know something that we don't. The big gripe is that Pelosi has said from before election day that "impeachment is off the table."

Is there breaking news on this?
    Wasn't she raving for impeachment just a month ago?

Edit:
    http://johnnycivil.gnn.tv/blogs/2311...nt_12022250100
    Last edited by d'anconia; 07-23-2007 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JosephTheLibertarian View Post
    How did that boring guy ever get elected ?? LOL

Makes you wonder about Nevada. They keep electing Harry Reid, and their other senator is John Ensign - HNIC (Head neo-con in charge) of the senate republican committee or whatever the hell. Talk about supposedly opposite ends of the spectrum....but it only goes to show that both extremes of both parties are really one and the same.