Thread: Time to petition Governor Sanford for an endorsement following SC debate!

Exclamation Time to petition Governor Sanford for an endorsement following SC debate!

This is too important! From what I have gathered Mark Sanford and Ron Paul were close allies in the House and he now the governor of South Carolina. Let's see if we can make something happen. PLEASE MAKE IT SHORT, SWEET, AND TO THE POINT.

You may contact Governor Mark Sanford by sending him a letter to the following address:

Mailing Address:
    Governor Mark Sanford
    Office of the Governor
    P.O. Box 12267
    Columbia, SC 29211
    Fax: 803-734-5167

You may also contact the Governor's Office at 803-734-2100
    e-mail: http://www.scgovernor.com/contact/email/default.htm

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    yeah lets put this guy's integrity to the test. If he doesn't stand up for Dr. Paul we should pledge that he will never get support from us.

GOAL - 250 letters (snail mail only) this week

whose with me?

My letter to the Governor:

To: Governor Mark Sanford.

Your Honor,

I write to you today on the eve of your state's Presidential Debates to seek your endorsement of longtime Republican Congressman and, if I'm not mistaken, a long time friend and colleague of yours, Dr. Ron Paul.

As I am sure you are aware, Dr. Paul has been criminally excluded by most of the major media outlets from their airtime, he is met with resistance at almost every turn to bringing his message of truth, libery and freedom to the people of this great land and now, he has a chance to show once and for all that he is not the fringe candidate he is so unfairly portrayed as. He is a real revolutionary, coming at exactly the time when this country sorely needs a revolutionary mind to help guide us back to the principles and ideals that first founded this nation.

An endorsement by a man of your stature and caliber would go a long way in rekindling the fires that dwell in the hearts of all true patriotic Americans who yearn for a country they can be proud of again, a country they can leave to their children, safe in the knowledge that there are true Americans like Ron Paul fighting day and night to ensure that the rights and liberties afforded to us by the Constitution remain forever embeded in the fabric of our everyday lives.

Thank you for your support and for your time in this most pressing matter.

too much? not enough? havent sent yet. would like some feedback

Quote Originally Posted by -lotus- View Post
    My letter to the Governor:

too much? not enough? havent sent yet. would like some feedback
    you misspelled liberty as libery

hehe havent run it thru spell check yet. im at work and doing this in between the times my boss stalks around the office lol

your honor?? he's not a judge, it's Your Excellency

actually, I just looked it up... the proper way of addressing a Governor is:

'Dear Governor [Sanford]'

Sehr Gut! This idea is great. Keep it bumped!
    "One thing at a time, is my motto - and just play that thing for all it is worth, even if it's only two pair and a jack."
    Mark Twain

# of "undesireables" exterminated by Nazi Germany: 11,000,000. / # of Soviet citizens purged by Stalin: 40-60,000,000. / # of Chinese killed in Mao Tse-Dong's Revolutions: 70-80,000,000. / Living in Freedom: Priceless.

R[ƎVO˩]UTION!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by itshappening View Post
    actually, I just looked it up... the proper way of addressing a Governor is:

'Dear Governor [Sanford]'
    Your Honorable Governorship. j/k

Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I happened upon Hannity on my drive home, and he had Thompson on. Apparently, there is some "big endorsement" coming tommorrow for Thompson. Somewhere in the pit of my stomach I felt like it might be the SC governor. With all the campaigning Thompson is doing down there, I wouldn't be surprised.

hmm thanks for the clarification

Unfortunately, I doubt it's going to happen. If Paul had gone 3rd and 2nd in Iowa and NH, respectively, I could see Sanford doing it. Also, now he's damaged goods because of the newsletter controversy.