Thread: Miracle!!!Neighbor Who Gave $2300 to Ghoul last May has RP Yard Sign Now!!!

Talking Miracle!!!Neighbor Who Gave $2300 to Ghoul last May has RP Yard Sign Now!!!

I couldn't believe it. Came home last night, saw his sign, thought it was the neighborhood kids who took my sign out and put it on his front lawn. And then, miracle of miracles, my sign was still there and his was a brand new sign! I am beyond thrilled because this guy is extremely influential in town, with loads of well-off business associates and friends.

I still think I'm dreaming so I'm going to his restaurant tonight to have dinner and find out what made him change from the Ghoul to Ron Paul! Yeeehaaaa!

Thanks for reading this!
    "Whatever you can vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass." Paul J. Meyer, self-made billionaire philanthropist

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Wow that truly is amazing.
    "The Revolution Begins"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wb4HW3I82lg

"I want a home and children. - its all for nothing if you don't have freedom." -W. Wallace

amazing, amazing
    Patrick Krott
    for Alternate Delegate
    CD3 Pennsylvania

PKrott@gmail.com

the TRUE CONSERVATIVE flyers: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=116729

I used to think a Rudy/ Thompson ticket would be the thing.
    What can I say... I was silly stupid.

i thought Rudy was the best guy back in may, i have had a major awakening since.

Great!

Time for him to give $2300 to Paul!

And who says there is no such thing as a miracle!!!
    " Let it not be said that we did nothing." -- Ron Paul

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." -- Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Dayum boy! I wonder if he asked ghouly for his money back. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Laja View Post
    I'm going to his restaurant tonight to have dinner and find out what made him change from the Ghoul to Ron Paul! Yeeehaaaa!
    Cool, tell us what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Laja View Post
    I couldn't believe it. Came home last night, saw his sign, thought it was the neighborhood kids who took my sign out and put it on his front lawn. And then, miracle of miracles, my sign was still there and his was a brand new sign! I am beyond thrilled because this guy is extremely influential in town, with loads of well-off business associates and friends.

I still think I'm dreaming so I'm going to his restaurant tonight to have dinner and find out what made him change from the Ghoul to Ron Paul! Yeeehaaaa!

Thanks for reading this!
    good stuff...repost this thread with an update afterwards.
    Ron Paul 2012....don't care how old he is...age is irrelevant