Thread: cut and paste fox email address

cut and paste fox email address

Anyone have one giant list with commas in between of fox ppl i can email?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Cool To e-mail to Faux News (They Distort, We the People Decide):

Here you go (sorry I have posted this on a couple other topics, I just now found yours):

To e-mail to Faux News (They Distort, We the People Decide):
    yourcomments@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, studiob@foxnews.com, cavuto@foxnews.com, myword@foxnews.com, special@foxnews.com, oreilly@foxnews.com, rnolte@newscorp.com, cfelenstein@newscorp.com, mregan@newscorp.com, alexandra.marinescu@fox.com, brian.peterson@fox.com, brian.lewis@foxnews.com, irena.briganti@foxnews.com, Chris.Bellitti@foxcable.com, thomas.tyrer@fox.com, americasnewsroom@foxnews.com, Andrew.Napolitano@foxnews.com, Atlarge@foxnews.com, beltway@foxnews.com, Bigstoryweekend@foxnews.com, bill.oreilly@foxnews.com, brian.knoblock@foxnews.com, Brit.Hume@foxnews.com, bullsandbears@foxnews.com, cash@foxnews.com, Cavuto@foxnews.com, colonelscorner@foxnews.com, david.asman@foxnews.com, Drmanny@foxnews.com, Fatherjonathan@foxnews.com, Feedback@foxnews.com, Fncimag@foxnews.com, Fncspecials@foxnews.com, FNS@foxnews.com, Forbes@foxnews.com, foxnewsonline@foxnews.com, Foxreport@foxnews.com, friends@foxnews.com, gretchen.carlson@foxnews.com, Hannity@foxnews.com, Hannityandcolmes@foxnews.com, Heartland@foxnews.com, Hemmer@foxnews.com, ian.rae@foxnews.com, Jamie@foxnews.com, jane.skinner@foxnews.com, JER@foxnews.com, john.moody@foxnews.com, kathy.ardleigh@foxnews.com, kilmeade@foxnews.com

PLEASE NOTE A COUPLE IMPORTANT THINGS: WITH FREE E-MAIL ACCOUNTS SUCH AS YAHOO AND HOTMAIL IT IS ONLY POSSIBLE TO SEND MESSAGES TO ABOUT 10 - 12 OF THE ADDRESSES AT ONE TIME. ALSO, FAUX HAS FILTERS TO SCREEN OUT THE WORDS RON AND PAUL SO PLEASE REFER TO HIM IN OTHER WAYS, MAYBE THE DOCTOR, CONGRESSMAN, REPUBLICAN CANDIDATE FROM TEXAS, ETC.

o.0 Any proof they filter out Ron Paul? That'd make a great discussion point.

Cool

No proof but have seen it stated on a few other forums. I figured why take a chance on wasting email messages when just changing a couple words will do the job?

You can always attach an image with Ron Paul's name as well