Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stop living in the past.

Stop living in the past.

We do NOT need 500+ people demanding a recount and bemoaning the incompetency of HQ when we have a perfect state in Michigan that should be the focal point of that 500's efforts. You may think, "But, but, how will we get the recount if we all head to the Michigan sub-forum!?" Don't worry. Half the people here will automatically hate me and ignore this and continue fighting for a recount. It's covered.

Those that still have calm heads, move to the states where you can still make a serious difference and let the hotheads do what they do best: Fight. I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm saying that there's enough of both parties that we don't NEED both parties focused on this. 500+ people in this forum, and barely 20 in the Michigan forum?

That's freakin' idiotic. We have HALF A STATE THAT IS TOTALLY OPEN TO OUR EFFORTS. Furthermore, another significant percentage of the state is muslim, and verymuchso open to the Ron Paul efforts! And more than there, there is the basic grassroots support that has got us votes in the past two turnouts. We need focus, not five different dates for moneybombs and all sorts of other nonsense. Focus. We bemoan the campaign for not focusing on the states and putting significant effort in the right places, but we're making the same exact error! FOCUS.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Anybody that does not think that voting fraud is a major issue is an idiot.

Go get a computer science degree, then you will see how easy it is... Unfortunately many people operate on "if I havent experienced it, then I dont believe it"

WAKE THE $#@! UP PEOPLE, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ON A COMPUTER!!!!!

If you give me 30 seconds with your computer I can upload software that will let me own you.

That's right, I can then go back to any computer in the world, and control your computer from my computer.

With the right software, ANYTHING is possible. Why people dont listen is beyond me...

If you think you know it all, then I know you dont. Only stupid people think they know everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkin View Post
    We do NOT need 500+ people demanding a recount and bemoaning the incompetency of HQ when we have a perfect state in Michigan that should be the focal point of that 500's efforts. You may think, "But, but, how will we get the recount if we all head to the Michigan sub-forum!?" Don't worry. Half the people here will automatically hate me and ignore this and continue fighting for a recount. It's covered.

Those that still have calm heads, move to the states where you can still make a serious difference and let the hotheads do what they do best: Fight. I'm not saying they're wrong. I'm saying that there's enough of both parties that we don't NEED both parties focused on this. 500+ people in this forum, and barely 20 in the Michigan forum?

That's freakin' idiotic. We have HALF A STATE THAT IS TOTALLY OPEN TO OUR EFFORTS. Furthermore, another significant percentage of the state is muslim, and verymuchso open to the Ron Paul efforts! And more than there, there is the basic grassroots support that has got us votes in the past two turnouts. We need focus, not five different dates for moneybombs and all sorts of other nonsense. Focus. We bemoan the campaign for not focusing on the states and putting significant effort in the right places, but we're making the same exact error! FOCUS.
    Yes, we have to convert more people so that they can have their votes stolen too!

Another person who just signed up today to say, "Don't investigate. Nothing to see here, move along."

Dude, seriously. stfu

Do you honestly expect us to put our best foot forward and canvas, spend money on postage, donate money to the campaign if all of these efforts are being sabotoged....

That mentality just blows my fvcking mind. I'm not trying to be rude but come on, you people need to get your heads out of your ass.

Sarkin Sarkin
    First person ever on my ignore list.
    WE ALL NEED TO UNITE. FREEDOM TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

I didn't spend thousands of dollars and hours to watch the campaign cave in to the fraud taboo and have my vote stolen.

Telling us to move on is like saying, "Let's keep banging our heads against the wall. Our heads hurt. Maybe if we bang our heads some more it will get better."

The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.
    "If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

James Madison

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *passes hand over eyes* Look. You're making my point. You all care so much about the voting fraud issue that you'll get the job done. However, the people that aren't quite as inflamed about it should come and help a very important battleground state. Think about it, if all they're going to do is naysay you, why the hell shouldn't they be writing letters, or making calls to Michiganians? Why not? C'mon, it makes sense. It actually helps get 'trolls' out of your way.

If you give me 30 seconds with your computer I can upload software that will let me own you.

That's right, I can then go back to any computer in the world, and control your computer from my computer.

With the right software, ANYTHING is possible. Why people dont listen is beyond me...

If you think you know it all, then I know you dont. Only stupid people think they know everything.
    where do you get that kinda software...seriously i am not being sarcastic....I am just a computer idiot.....damn how the heck can you get on my pc????

Living in the past? The problem is---this is about ELECTION FRAUD in a constitutional republic. THERE IS NO FUTURE if nobody gives a $#@! about speaking up. Swallow some more toothpaste.
    TRUTH IS TREASON IN THE EMPIRE OF LIES

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    Thousands of men and women have come and gone here in our country's history, and except for the few, most go unnoticed and remain nameless in the pages of history, as I am sure I will be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitt Romneys sideburns View Post
    Why the hell would I want friends? Most people I meet are idiots.

Now I know why RP doesn't get any votes. His "so-called" supporters don't listen to him.
    Philosphy of Liberty

Precinct Captain - Park Township, MI (P5)

If you don't like the recount then shut up, troll.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Thumbs up Party for you right to fight!

Those slaves, who opens these threats, doesnt get it, they still living in the wonderland... Or by them. "Just focus..." My ass. You have been f..ked with your government, and your freedom is gone.

Ron Paul Win in NH. I am 100% in that, before they proof that I am wrong.

Demand open elections, and cancel this f..king fraud!
    VVVVV R VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV W VVVVV
    VVVVVVV O VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV I VVVVVVVV
    VVVVVVVVVV NEW VVVV WORLD VVVV rEVOLutioN VVVVVVVVVVV

Are you even reading what I'm saying, or did you just read the title and decide, "$#@! it, I'm going to be as stupid as a Giuliani supporter today! Wheeeeeee!"?

Who's paying these trolls? I swear there have been about ten sign up since this morning ALL saying the same thing.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eponym_mi View Post
    His "so-called" supporters don't listen to him.
    Press Release Link Please.

Are you even reading what I'm saying, or did you just read the title and decide, "$#@! it, I'm going to be as stupid as a Giuliani supporter today! Wheeeeeee!"?
    Giuliani doesn't have any supporters.

ugh
    Last edited by irrelevantnotch; 11-29-2014 at 08:31 PM.

How much you want to bet Sarkin posts all night long then another brand new name pops up and offers Sarkin loads of support.... or an ID that was created recently.

This is not just about a few lost votes.

If the people can not select their canidate, then Democracy does not exist in America. Canvasing wont fix that.

Have one

Quote Originally Posted by LinearChaos View Post
    Giuliani doesn't have any supporters.
    This M..F... Sarkin seems to be first that i´ve met!

*passes hand over eyes* Look. You're making my point. You all care so much about the voting fraud issue that you'll get the job done. However, the people that aren't quite as inflamed about it should come and help a very important battleground state. Think about it, if all they're going to do is naysay you, why the hell shouldn't they be writing letters, or making calls to Michiganians? Why not? C'mon, it makes sense. It actually helps get 'trolls' out of your way.
    I'm genuinely asking here:

What is going to be different in MI?

Honestly, I don't care what you think of me. The number of people browsing the Michigan forums have doubled since the posting of this topic, and the number of people in this forum are still 500+, so I drew attention to a major battleground state without hurting your efforts at all. What the hell is so wrong about that?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Apparently you are if you can't see how the results are very suspicious.
    "Countries are benefited when they changed these [national sovereignty] policies, and evidence suggests that North Americans are ready for a new relationship that renders this old definition of sovereignty obsolete."

CFR task force co-chairman Robert Pastor

Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    Sarkin Sarkin
    First person ever on my ignore list.
    Wow I have like 20 people on my ignore list!

It's addictive. Now that you put one person on it, you will continue to add more and more!

We do NOT need 500+ people demanding a recount and bemoaning the incompetency of HQ when we have a perfect state in Michigan that should be the focal point of that 500's efforts.

MAYBE YOU SHOULD KNOW THEY USE THE SAME MACHINES IN MICHIGAN AS THEY DO IN NEW HAMPSHIRE.
    The campaign HAS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THIS FRAUD.

South Carolina uses machines that have been BANNED in other states.

We can't win this thing if we don't focus on the fraud. If Ron Paul doesn't want my support then fine. I am out of here as soon as he releases this.
    Go check out my vocal covers on Youtube. Thanks!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVdQYPR6lEo

Also, I realize your point about saying, "Well, if they do it in NH, they'll do it in MI." That's a valid concern. However, there are so many people here just refreshing the page and not actively doing anything to further the 'Let's get a recount' effort that it's a total waste of energy. If we don't use that wasted energy into getting real votes for Ron Paul, they won't even have to fraud the election. There won't be any votes for him, because we aren't making even the same efforts made in Iowa and New Hampshire! We can't totally ignore our best chance for victory because we just got screwed over, we have to be both protest and campaign at the same time, because this will happen again, and we'll be in the same situation again.

Let just move and focus in Michigan.

Question What?

Also, I realize your point about saying, "Well, if they do it in NH, they'll do it in MI." That's a valid concern. However, there are so many people here just refreshing the page and not actively doing anything to further the 'Let's get a recount' effort that it's a total waste of energy. If we don't use that wasted energy into getting real votes for Ron Paul, they won't even have to fraud the election. There won't be any votes for him, because we aren't making even the same efforts made in Iowa and New Hampshire! We can't totally ignore our best chance for victory because we just got screwed over, we have to be both protest and campaign at the same time, because this will happen again, and we'll be in the same situation again.
    So do you agree, that NH was a fraud?

Opulen, that's not my point, either. We need to be able to focus on both, because this isn't the first time it's happened, I'm sure, and won't be the last.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast