Thread: Moms for Ron Paul

Moms for Ron Paul

We need to get some moms to speak out for Ron Paul, combine them into a press release and put it out. It would be good to get some that voted for him in the NH primary. With positive messages.

several moms together, see if some Ron Paul canvassers (spelling?) NH has a list of some that would consider lending their names and a picture to a story.

Ron Paul Soccer Moms Staying with Ron Paul for the long haul.

Mary so and so, and Sally so and so are eager to follow the Ron Paul Campaign all the way to the finish line. They really like what he says about the public schools not being controlled on the Federal level but more on the local level and more freedom on what is taught to the children about the Constitution. Ron Paul is very intelligent, and find someone to speak on his book, he wrote, He presents a new look at our government, we the people can really expand on his ideas.

just a thought.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Resources would be better spent if you sign up at http://voters.ronpaul2008.com/, found a few RP supporters, canvas and were active locally.
    Last edited by Jake!; 01-09-2008 at 01:36 PM.

Good idea....

We should start a ribbon campaign, a Mom's for Liberty Ribbon.

A Mom's for Liberty bracelet would be good too. That way people who do, can subtly support Ron Paul without having to carry a sign or wearing a T-Shirt.
    Last edited by Hayek; 01-09-2008 at 01:36 PM.

"Moms for Ron"

That's got a nice ring to it.

http://www.ronpaullive.com/

Why not start this group on Ron Paul Live?

how do you do that?

Go to the site and register and it is easy to start a group. They even give you a bunch of free slim jims for doing it. Once you register a name your RP group, you email your friends to join. Check out the site; it's new to me, but looks like a decent way to get involved and to promote Ron Paul

* Can I step down as a Moderator or Blogger?
    * How do I become a Blogger?
    * How do I become a moderator?
    * I see an Action item in the Tab area of the front page. How does this work?
    * What do I provide to register as an entry level member to this site?
    * What's This site all about?

Can I step down as a Moderator or Blogger?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron
    Yes at anytime. As much as we would hate to see you leave we recognize that as an all volunteer staff it is not conceivable that we can expect your attention and dedication indefinitely and we certainly know how life can change our priorities. To remove yourself as a Moderator or Blogger please click here “MODIFY” while you are signed in as a member to the site. Your registration will pop up populated with your pre-existing data. Make any changes and check the box indicated uncheck “Request to Moderate” or Request to Blog. You will receive an automatic email verifying your change to the registration, which will require your resubmit. Please review the email and resubmit it within 30 minutes. (Our general rules and policies are acknowledged upon resubmit).
    Last Updated Wednesday, 02 January 2008
    0% of 0 voters found this FAQ useful, I found this FAQ useful useful not useful not useful

How do I become a Blogger?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron
    We are always excited to have new Bloggers. Signing up is easy but does require history. Hopefully we can welcome you to RonPaulLive in the “Spotlight Blog”. So to get started and sign up, please click here “MODIFY” while you are signed in as a member to the site. Your registration will pop up populated with your pre-existing data. Make any changes and check the box indicated as “Request to Blog”. On this same form you will see Blog1 http://, Blog2 http:// , here is where you will add your last two most recent blogs for review by our staff. You will receive an automatic email verifying your change to the registration which will require your resubmit. Please review the email and resubmit it within 30 minutes. (Our general rules and policies are acknowledged upon resubmit)
    0% of 0 voters found this FAQ useful, I found this FAQ useful useful not useful not useful

How do I become a moderator?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron
    We can always use the help here at RonPaulLive. Being a moderator is an important responsibility and one not taken lightly. It requires lots of self-discipline, patience and most importantly fairness. If you have a bit of time and would like to sign up please click here “MODIFY” while you are signed in as a member to the site. Your registration will pop up populated with your pre-existing data. Make any changes and check the box indicated as “Request to Moderate”. You will receive an automatic email verifying your change to the registration, which will require your resubmit. Please review the email and resubmit it within 30 minutes. (Our general rules and policies are acknowledged upon resubmit)

I see an Action item in the Tab area of the front page. How does this work?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron
    All members are a part of a Progressive System to deseminate Action Alerts/Advisory. Some Actions are national while some are zip, or region sepcific.The Actions may be of a sensitive nature so in order to minimize security concerns, we proved the full details only after you have logged in to your account. If the event is a national Action item, this information may be disseminated in a number of ways and by a number of different people. Yet all the details are available to you once you are logged into your Support group.

What do I provide to register as an entry level member to this site?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron
    That’s easy. All we need is your email address, a user name and a password you choose. You will then receive an automatic email of which you would resubmit within 30 minutes to activate your account.

What's This site all about?
    Print
    PDF
    Written by Aaron

RonPaulLive.com is the national (and perhaps international) hub for everything Ron Paul. It is the networking central of Ron Paul Presidential campaign sites. But more importantly, RonPaulLive.com is the continuation and the window into the future for the Ron Paul Party.

We are preparing for a new change in this country. A changing of the guards if you will. We are a new breed of Americans who have embraced the need and the challenges that lie ahead of us.

Our mission here at RonPaulLive.com is to empower people into one cause for justice.

The tools and remedies made available here are designed to help each and every one of us to channel our voices and actions across this country and reach those anew. To take back America from the powers of the corrupt, the powers of the wealth mongers and the powers who would enslave America into servitude.

Learn from others and spread the words of freedom, of liberty and of prosperity for the common good of all Americans.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    anyone interested in helping me do this? I would be happy to consult on it. I just have no time to set it up.

I can help, but can not lead it...I have a meetup group that needs me.