Thread: Ron Paul's Fake Blog

Ron Paul's Fake Blog

The internet buzz on Ron Paul has apparently reached new heights. I'm proud to say Ron Paul is now being satirized on a fake blog. I think it's flattering just to have one.

The latest post is called "I would very much like to pose for the cover of The Daily Show"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, I have noticed a strong trend of people using "Ron Paul" tags to drive hits and views of various thing online, many not all related to Paul.
    "When Saddam flew that plane into those buildings, I knew it was time to kick some Iranian ass!" -cheer leading, flag waving American

Its all Fred related- his forum

is hillarious, his team is mad so they are firing back, kinda like the FOX pathetic attempt at a funny news show, with Hogans Heroes recorded laughter in the backround. Fred has no grass roots so it will fail, like his pretend bid for the whitehouse.

I don't think it's Fred Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnybags View Post
    is hillarious, his team is mad so they are firing back, kinda like the FOX pathetic attempt at a funny news show, with Hogans Heroes recorded laughter in the backround. Fred has no grass roots so it will fail, like his pretend bid for the whitehouse.
    I don't think it has anything to do with Fred Thompson. There's a fake Fred Thompson blog too.

Quote Originally Posted by HughS123 View Post
    I don't think it has anything to do with Fred Thompson. There's a fake Fred Thompson blog too.
    One of my favorites!

Don't forget about the fred Thompson forums. They are fantastic!

http://fredthompsonforum.com/