Thread: There is a way to pile up evidence for vote fraud

Exclamation There is a way to pile up evidence for vote fraud

A way to prove vote fraud is to ask Ron Paul voters to write a letter to RP HQ where they solemny vow they voted for RP. The letter must be signed and have a telefone number for verification purposes.

If there is fraud, the number of letters compared to the number of votes from certain places should uncover the truth. Even with a low number of ppl sending mails, there is a high probability that some countys will send more letters than they have RP votes.

Another thing. Can anyone explain to me, what McCain did in NH to be able to get these polls ???
    Pollster.com
    Reason of past success of the United States:
    The philosophy of liberty (short and cool flash animation)

The actual problem:
    The future is calling (Part 1) (22 page eye opener, the political analysis is dead on, you'll never think left-right again)

The solution:
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come (83 min lecture (funny))

The moral boost:
    Ron Paul Rising

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Another thing. Can anyone explain to me, what McCain did in NH to be able to get these polls ???............................................... ......................He lied!!

Yeah, but _what_ lie did he use

The actual problem:
    The future is calling (Part 1) (22 page eye opener, the political analysis is dead on, you'll never think left-right again)

The solution:

The moral boost:
    Ron Paul Rising

I was just going to make a new thread that what we have to do is --

Have a website where everyone who voted for Ron Paul in NH signs in. Spread it far and wide over the internet and meetups, Lew Rockwell, etc. There are people who should be able to help us get the word out. Dare I say - Alex Jones

We have got to do this.

Have the Nov. 5th guy do it.

We have to keep bumping this thread or making new ones with this idea.

Lois

Wait a minute -- if 18,000 people voted for Ron Paul, it's NOT a good idea to have all those people send a letter stating thus to HQ! (Like the original post of Kaneda suggested)

Like I said -- have a website set up with the names and contact information to try to get an accurate account first, then proceed from there.

The people who respond should indicate in what precinct they voted as well.
    This way if there is one precinct where there were zero votes for Ron Paul, it would be evidence enough to have them call HQ and tell them about the fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by Lois View Post
    Wait a minute -- if 18,000 people voted for Ron Paul, it's NOT a good idea to have all those people send a letter stating thus to HQ! (Like the original post of Kaneda suggested)

Like I said -- have a website set up with the names and contact information to try to get an accurate account first, then proceed from there.
    man... you guys dont realize how close to impossible something like either of those things are to do...

it's hard enough just getting people to show up to vote. you really think you can accurately get them to do some followup stuff?

its a nice idea in concept but it will never work in practice.

I know it is difficult to implement and i don't expect more than 1% of the voters to write that letter, even if the information is passed along. But even that 1% would be enough to discredit the vote count in some countys. I think it would be enough, if the meetup members would send those letters. It is also a lot more easy, if they send one letter signed by the whole bunch

The actual problem:

The solution:

The moral boost:
    Ron Paul Rising

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    why not just have people stand outside the place of voting with a sign against voting fraud, and a list for people to sign with how they're going to vote. some people would refuse but not enough to stop you working out if it's being rigged.

Quote Originally Posted by nosebruise View Post
    man... you guys dont realize how close to impossible something like either of those things are to do...

it's hard enough just getting people to show up to vote. you really think you can accurately get them to do some followup stuff?

its a nice idea in concept but it will never work in practice.
    This is the sheep kind of attitude that is giving us this much trouble in waking people up to reality . You need to cure your apathy before trying to make a reasonable reply.

From ABC,
    Please read!

h ttp://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2008/01/new-hampshires.html
    Ron Paul's victory rests upon our shoulders.
    Let us not grow weary of lifting him high!

why not write an open letter to the people of new hampshire asking people to respond if they voted for ron paul. then compare.

Just find someone who voted for Dr. Paul in a place where he had 0 votes.
    The website thing is silly, you would have people from all around the world saying they voted for Dr. Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by webber53 View Post
    From ABC,
    Please read!

h ttp://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/2008/01/new-hampshires.html
    You're a senior member with 300+ posts and you're breaking links like this?

Only break links to polls.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenumbers/...ampshires.html