Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VOTER FRAUD confirmed by voter in Sutton...

VOTER FRAUD confirmed by voter in Sutton...

edit: apperantly this issue was adressed and the vote totals where changed, someone sent me a pm saying this I didnt confirm it, so check for yourselves, lol

Sutton with 100% reporting reported 0 votes for paul but poster in Sutton posted:

My mom, aunt, and dad all voted for RP today in my hometown, My mom and aunt both work passing out ballots, and checking them off. I just looked at the politico map and it says their town has ZERO votes for Ron. Now i know that there isn't corruption on voting in that little town, so where they reported it must be. What do I do, anyone know???

Originally Posted by sstjean View Post
    This was posted to ronpaul-801 tonight: "This town numbers are wrong wrong wrong on this map. I am from Sutton originally and my parents and one aunt all voted for Ron Paul today and Sutton says 0. So this is wrong. This is a town that had 20 people counting the ballots and I have no reason to believe that they cheated. Small town and I was born and raised there. The real numbers will come in by morning. The electronic machines in the big towns are the ones we have to worry about."

BUMP
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...166#post885166

If we can contact NH meetups to look into this!
    Last edited by tsetsefly; 01-09-2008 at 02:55 PM.
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

Wow Wtf Wow Wow Wow $#@! U Msm And U Corporate Bastards
    Privatize the profits, socialize the losses. - Government at its best.

I thisnk as the days move on things are gonna start gettin ugly. This can not be allowed to pass

Maybe her parents lied to her about who they voted for. ;-)

Bump
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

It's going to take people with cameras to verify that to the public.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    demand a manual recount, regardless of whether you think there really is fraud or not.
    email here: electionlaw@doj.nh.gov
    "Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law', because law is often but the tyrant’s will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual." - Thomas Jefferson

RON PAUL 2012!

Wait, if that's "Fraud" , it's being done by HAND COUNTING.

If a machine counts votes. I dont belive it. Period. Even if paul was winning and if someone trailing asked for a manual recount, I would issue it in a heartbeat. Democracy should not be HACKED!

bump!

You can not verify this with cameras... You take a paper ballot, put it into a machine that counts it and if the town feels like it they recount.

Quote Originally Posted by tnvoter View Post
    It's going to take people with cameras to verify that to the public.

Where is the "there is no vote fraud" crowd when you need them?
    THE CREED OF FREEDOM

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Email AG office with demand for paper ballout hand count at all machine polling locations before certification. Don't be naive people like they're trying to program us to be...

RELEASED BY: Kelly A. Ayotte, Attorney General
    Roger A. Sevigny, Insurance Commissioner
    SUBJECT: New Hampshire Primary, January 8, 2008
    DATE: January 4, 2008
    RELEASE TIME: Friday, January 4, 2008
    New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office, 1-866-868-3703 or (603) 271-3650
    Assistant United States Attorney Mark S. Zuckerman, (603) 225-1552

ATTORNEY GENERAL AND UNITED STATES ATTORNEY TO STAFF ELECTION INQUIRY AND COMPLAINT LINES FOR NEW HAMPSHIRE PRESIDENTIAL PRIMARY

New Hampshire Attorney General Kelly Ayotte and United States Attorney Tom Colantuono announced today that both the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office and the United States Attorney’s Office will staff election inquiry and complaint lines at their respective offices throughout the day and evening during the New Hampshire Presidential Primary Election on January 8, 2008.

The New Hampshire Attorney General’s toll free election line phone number is:
    1-866-868-3703
    (1-866-VOTER03)
    1-603-271-3650 (out-of-state)

This phone line will be staffed from 7 am to 9 pm on Primary Day. Inquiries and complaints may also be submitted via e-mail at electionlaw@doj.nh.gov or by visiting the New Hampshire Attorney General’s Office website at and clicking on “election law“ at the bottom of the list of quick links.

The United States Attorney’s election line phone number is:
    (603) 545-2562

This phone line will also be staffed from 7 am to 9 pm on Primary Day. Inquiries and complaints may also be submitted through the United States Attorney’s website at www.usdoj.gov/usao/nh clicking on the “email us” link.

The state and federal election lines are available to all individuals who may have questions regarding their voting rights and/or who may want to file complaints with the New Hampshire Attorney General or the United States Attorney regarding their right to vote or any other election law violation.
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Think12345 View Post
    I think HQ must deal with this
    Ditto.

Plus, Bev Harris of Black Box voting says that voter fraud took place in the Republican primaries in Iowa. She detailed some of the telltale signs. This is bad, folks!
    "Whatever you can vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe, and enthusiastically act upon, must inevitably come to pass." Paul J. Meyer, self-made billionaire philanthropist

did you see who took second place in Albany? With 29.77% of the votes, "Other". Sure seems weird to have so many people vote other.

Also...contact HQ.

I emailed. Anyone else?
    R[∃vo˩]ution

I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism. -Ronald Reagan

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Blump For Vote Fraud.

Plus, Bev Harris of Black Box voting says that voter fraud took place in the Republican primaries in Iowa.
    Something wrong with that sentence. Iowa has a Caucus!

Quote Originally Posted by Laja View Post
    Plus, Bev Harris of Black Box voting says that voter fraud took place in the Republican primaries in Iowa. She detailed some of the telltale signs. This is bad, folks!
    If there's anyone I do trust it's her. Gonna look into that too.

must do hand recount in major disappointing precincts. Is there a paper trail in NH?

This is getting interesting, for sure...
    I have sworn upon the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man. -Thomas Jefferson

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast