Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Unfortunately, Alex "nobody believes him" Jones has been PROVEN correct Time to...

Quote Originally Posted by RPFTW! View Post
    Well boys its been fun, time to buy gold and silver stock up on guns and ammos and prepare for the oncoming storm
    Be sure to add food and water storage/purification to your preps.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alien View Post
    Then I guess our four fathers were wrong for fighting for freedom. When are you people going to get it. These poeple are NOT going to give us our freedom back, we are going to have to take it.
    This is Ron Paul's grass-roots, and the good doctor does not endorse violence.

``````
    Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by ksu_s13 View Post
    Agreed, I always felt that Orwell tended to give Trotsky too much of a free pass in his writings.
    I clearly remember reading Animal Farm, but never even bothered to read 1984.
    I might catch up someday.
    No one here wanted to be the Billionaire.

The 11,000 plus NH meetup members

Quote Originally Posted by ksu_s13 View Post
    My thoughts...

1.) It is a proven fact that the media has been proactive in their censorship of Ron Paul throughout his presidential campaign. The turnout at of Ron Paul supporters for the AC360 show, and the fact that they were written off as nothing more than a fluke illustrate this.

2.) The media/establishment has worked to downplay Ron Paul's support when in point of fact he's raised more money than any other candidate in 24 hours in US history, has more meetup members than any other candidate, and had people rent out a blimp for him. The notion that none of this was significant to warrant as much free media coverage as John McCain/etc is laughable at best.

3.) Ron Paul's finish in NH may suggest that our political system is beyond salvage. I reject the notion that Ron Paul's message/grassroots support wasn't significant enough to garner less than 8% of the vote in the most libertarian state in the country.

4.) The touch screen voting machines are a scam, and the Feds didn't call it the "Help America Vote Act" for nothing.

5.) Whether or not it's our "misguided" fellow countrymen, or our corrupted political system/officials, everyone should start making plans for the worst. At the end of the day ensuring you and your family's life, liberty, and property is what's most important. Just because others were too blind to see what's coming doesn't mean that we have to be.

Feel free to add this links to your favorites and show them your business.
    http://beprepared.com/
    http://rockriverarms.com/
    http://www.ammoman.com/
    http://www.kitco.com/

..should ALL call the atty gen office or go there, tomorrow and say they do not think their vote was counted. Period. And spread the word that everyone else call too. I am telling you the diebold machines were proven fraudulent in my little town last year. The mayor forced people to click the machines after the election and then look at the tally..it did not work right with only even a few votes..and this was for MAYOR, not president...

"no one here will believe this"

Quote Originally Posted by greves View Post
    Also unfortunately, no one here will believe this.
    If people here, having just seen this supposed rejection of Constitutional government and personal liberties, do not believe something is strange, can you imagine our chance around the rest of this screwed up Nation.
    To make a mistake is Human. To continue making that same mistake is Insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    Technically, you need to focus on the software, not the 'memory chips.'
    If you watch the fraud videos you can see where the are showing how you can easily wipe the memory so there is no record after the polls close so there is no way to prove there was cheating. Also, they can start with votes already on the chips.

Quote Originally Posted by Indy Vidual View Post
    This is Ron Paul's grass-roots, and the good doctor does not endorse violence.

``````
    Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)
    He doesn't have to. We would never REALLY take our country back that way now would we?

I never trusted Alex Jones. I know something is wrong with 9/11, believe me, but he is counter-productive to the cause. He is seemingly arrogant to some people and there is no denying that he is obnoxious. Whether he is for real or not, he is a divider. His personality helps to reaffirm those who don't believe, and fills a void in those that do believe. Many who would otherwise DO SOMETHING, will instead listen to his show, pump their fist, and continue on with their lives..

Think about it, the entire "agenda" is to destroy from within. We see it in governments, but we also have seen it in specific groups. If Alex Jones didn't exist, they'd make him up. He, and others, are necessary. When people associate 9/11 conspiracy with "kookiness" it is damaging. Look at how 9/11 Truthers are perceived, most people think they're nuts, yet haven't examined the evidence.

I think some of the 9/11 Truthers really need to focus on sticking to the facts. Instead of shouting things, many of you should be working towards the cause of freedom. Supporting Ron Paul should only be a start - get involved with stopping the National ID card, repealing the Patriot Act, etc.

To those of you who criticize ALL 9/11 Truthers, think about what our Founders said about questioning government. Whether they are wrong or not is irrelevant. They should have a voice..

And I'm not saying I know 9/11 was an INSIDE JOB (I look at it as an "International job"), but there is certainly more to the story. The fact that so few are willing to even debate it is troubling. We have been conditioned to fear conspiracies.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Unfortunately if this is true, there is only one way to end a fascist state, and I dread the future if this is what is to be. If you believe in God, this is the time to start praying.
    I have been praying to God for sometime now about this terrible state. Ron Paul gives me hope and I know God put him here. We need to prevail. We will prevail.

I understand the mixed views about Alex Jones and I agree on some level with those who say he is a little over the top.

BUT...We are in the middle of a DISASTER! America is GONE folks! It's time to WAKE EVERYBODY UP!

This is Serious. This is LIFE OR DEATH. This is the FUTURE OF OUR CHILDREN.

Given the Urgency of the Situation and the Fact that Mass Murdering Criminals now control the U.S. Federal Government (and its Enormous MILITARY), I don't care HOW people spread the message as long as they are Waking People Up.

When There is a runaway truck about to flatten a beautiful human being who is completely oblivious to his or her impending Doom, then I think shouting and yelling and doing every damn thing one can to save them is JUSTIFIED.

And to those who say that "conspiracy theorists" are the reason Ron Paul is not winning, I COMPLETELY Disagree.

Maybe if More Americans had Woke Up to the URGENCY of the situation and the Crimes of those whose occupy the highest thrones of Authority in America, then just maybe People would have gotten off their ass and voted for Ron Paul.

Maybe they would have know just how Criminal Guiliani and McCain and Clinton and the rest of them are, and they NEVER WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR THEM.

The Truth is never a bad thing no matter how unable people are to deal with it. The Truth is scary, but eventually you get over that Fear, you Become Brave, and Risk EVERYTHING for Freedom.

Because when it's too late and the fool who called you a Conspiracy Theorist is sitting in a Concentration Camp right next to you, Neither of you will care who was right. You will Both only wish that you had done more to Prevent your Enslavement.

Quote Originally Posted by 1913_to_2008 View Post
    The above video is testimony from a programmer who says his company was hired to hack an election and 'add 1' to the vote. ... TO HACK THE ELECTION.

"it's a simple program. It just ADDS ONE TO THE TOTAL"

OR, if you really are not sure (or ARE sure) how much support the guy you DONT want has, how about SUBTRACT ONE from the guy you want to beat him.
    (in this case they KNEW what giuliani had ... fourth among THEIR candidates. just minus one from that and you have ... well ... irrelevance! Not on the pie chart, not in the minds, not on the printed page, not in the news, NOTHING)

at 95% complete
    Paul: 17,652 = P
    Giuliani: 19,858 = G

G divided by P = 1.1249

or

ONE

(come on. ONE point ONE?)

Look at Ms. Hillary ... not predicted to win, and doing poorly amongst young voters, but sitting on a stage with a back drop of young voters behind her.

You already know they MANIPULATE YOU ... why would they not MANIPULATE THE VOTE?

Answer?
    Only reason would be "because they CAN'T" ...

well ...

YOU HAVE VIDEO PROVING THEY CAN.

Duh!

Are you unsure of what the motive would be?

[fyi - highly cynical of "conspiracy theories" myself ... but the federal reserve and election fraud are NOT ones i disbelieve!]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345