Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Unfortunately, Alex "nobody believes him" Jones has been PROVEN correct Time to...

Unfortunately, Alex "nobody believes him" Jones has been PROVEN correct Time to...

pay attention. I, for one am very worried about RP and his family. These people have proven their control and it runs deep.

This event is obvious to me. I am a believer now...call me a "truther".

Anyone here who cant see it by now, you are simply hopeless.

New hampshire and Iowa were nothing but circuses to entertain the masses. Its all bought and paid for well ahead of time.

The question is who continues to lead this movement. Elections are a thing of the past. Fascism is here ladies and gentlemen, and its not going away because some stupid voters dont like it..

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Wood View Post
    pay attention. I, for one am very worried about RP and his family. These people have proven their control and it runs deep.

New hampshire and Iowa were nothing but circuses to entertain the masses. Its all bought and paid for well ahead of time.

The question is who continues to lead this movement. Elections are a thing of the past. Fascism is here ladies and gentlemen, and its not going away because some stupid voters dont like it..
    Unfortunately if this is true, there is only one way to end a fascist state, and I dread the future if this is what is to be. If you believe in God, this is the time to start praying.

Anyone who has been watching this presidential run has to suspect something is fishy.

Also unfortunately, no one here will believe this.

+1

"The answer to 1984 is 1776".

-Alex Jones.
    Maxed out to ALL of Ron Paul's campaigns.

Listen to Liberty Tree Radio! ::

Pro-Liberty, Pro-Gun, Pro-Militia Radio 5 days a week, 10 LIVE HRS TALK RADIO PER DAY!

http://www.libertytreeradio.4mg.com

http://www.themicroeffect.com (8A - 11A EST daily)

http://www.live365.com/stations/edtheak47 (3 PM- 9 PM EST daily)

Organize, Arm, Equip, and Train as a Militia !

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

"Its not the people voting that matter, its the people counting the votes" - Joseph Stalin

I believe it.
    Proud $2300 member
    (now working on husbands $2300)

And stupid crap like this is why Paul lost.

Because of his lousy Campaign Staff and because of the percentage of crazy supporters.
    Last edited by lew; 02-09-2012 at 03:05 PM.

/snore the freaking wacko conspiracy nuts never quit.

Alex predicted Ron Paul would come in 2nd in New Hampshire. Some predictive power.

From all the reports not many young people voted, and the ones that were there voted for Obama.

No conspiracy, just American people are guided by bad leaders and biased media.

Sometimes the truth is the hardest to believe ;( But it's definitely out there.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by hells_unicorn View Post
    Unfortunately if this is true, there is only one way to end a fascist state, and I dread the future if this is what is to be. If you believe in God, this is the time to start praying.
    Thomas Sowell was right, we are approaching a time when only a coup will save this country.. but for now we can still elect congressmen, if a CFR shill is elected, expect war with Iran adn a draft, thsi will be our chance...
    Pledge to get Ron Paul to RUN in 2012!!!RunPaulRun

Newt Gingrich

TIRED of the media censoring of Paul www.blitzthemedia.com

Support http://www.operationbroadcastfreedom.com/ to get those great ads on TV in Iowa and NH!

Look at this excellent video to see why we must retake our country and how to do it!
    An Idea Whose Time Has Come - G. Edward Griffin - Freedom Force International

\

time for God n Guns??

Quote Originally Posted by lew View Post
    And stupid $#@! like this is why Paul lost.

Because of his $#@!ing lousy Campaign Staff and because of the percentage of $#@!ing crazy supporters.
    +1

Just face it guys, we lost. The media gave us no help whatsoever and that just wasn't enough to overcome compared to all the other "mainstream" ones that got day after day of coverage. It's hard to convince people someone isn't a fringe candidate when that person gets no coverage.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by greves View Post
    Also unfortunately, no one here will believe this.
    Market Anarchy FTW.

Quote Originally Posted by Karsten View Post
    Alex predicted Ron Paul would come in 2nd in New Hampshire. Some predictive power.
    No, he did not say this.
    I listened to Alex today, he said 2nd would be HUGE but he didn't expect it.
    Jones hinted that he thought things would not go well and he knew why.

Quote Originally Posted by Greenskin View Post
    From all the reports not many young people voted, and the ones that were there voted for Obama.

No conspiracy, just American people are guided by bad leaders and biased media.

who runs that media...

Quote Originally Posted by skinzterpswizfan View Post
    +1

Just face it guys, we lost. The media gave us no help whatsoever and that just wasn't enough to overcome compared to all the other "mainstream" ones that got day after day of coverage. It's hard to convince people someone isn't a fringe candidate when that person gets no coverage.
    Why didnt they get coverage from the begining?

People who don't believe it are sunshine patriots, summer soldiers, cowards. etc.

You put election fraud above the establishment?

The people in power will do anything to stay in power. They don't even like Obama.

Get a clue. Election fraud is as American as apple pie.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Alex predicted that Paul *could* take 2nd place, but he also predicted that a 4th place finish would basically be the end of this campaign. Alex has also been warning for weeks now that the voting in NH could wind up being easily rigged. Turns out it was. We move on from here. No longer as an "elect Ron Paul" movement, but as an "we oppose the NWO" movement.

I'm always VERY gun-shy about the conspiracies

think what you want, but I am an individual and I think 9/11 truth, with the evidence we have now, is $#@!ing bull$#@!.

But Giuliani keeping a half-step ahead all night - conveniently just enough to make the "blank piece of the pie" seem like a credible omission... this stinks to high hell. I've been watching the polls. the Ghoul doesn't have a foot Army of our caliber, and certainly can't sway the independents with his "freedom through authority" message.

I draw one of two credible conclusions at this point: Either Diebold is up to something or the American public is way to retarded for me to put up with anymore. Bear in mind I say - at this point. I know, 47 states to go, but if you've been following the whole race like I have, this is not adding up!

Before we all go off the deep end, let's ask the campaign and the state for hand recounts. Ask early, ask often.

LOl u guyz

I am 20 years old

I was a "truther" probably when I was 13. I just was never retarded and propaganda doesnt work on me.

think about it this way guys. just lieve your life.

if there is an afterlife, yay. if there isn't, then none of this $#@! matters anyway.

i personally believe in the afterlife (but it aint a christian or muslim one. I believe the purpose of this life is to live in our fleshly body and somehow our spirits learn from this experiance, and after we die our spirits return to the nether and whatever happens in the afterlife happens).

but i also know ehhhh there is a possibility that there is no afterlife, in which case, none of this $#@! matters does it lawl

moral of the story: dont worry, be happy

do what you want. i find happiness in fighting the new world order and trying to be healthy and trying to be informed.

but in the end, YOU WIN when you decide to never let them make you unhappy.

be happy, even when death stares you in the face

also, remember, only a fool fights a battle he cant win

live to fight another day if possible

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomProsperityPeace View Post
    Anyone who has been watching this presidential run has to suspect something is fishy.
    No doubt. Blatant national media lies being the tip of the iceberg...

I have listened to AJ for about 6 months. Do I believe everything he says? God no, of course not. I don't blatantly disbelieve anything either, because where money and politicians are concerned, anything is possible.

Should you discount him because of that? Not at all, he does good research and knows history quite well. He just gets a little overzealous at times.

I don't believe in god, but I do believe in getting a gun

I completely agree! I know his poll numbers aren't going to rise much higher, even though his support will keep rising, I've been telling everyone I can at school and this just motivates me to do it more, the more people who find out about Ron Paul the more will learn the truth

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast